47 coaches online • Server time: 19:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sonrises

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

*****ACADEMY GROUPS*****
This type of group league aims at helping rookie coaches to learn the game.

145 Club

*****EUROPEAN REGIONAL LEAGUES*****
Leagues aimed to citizens of that very same country or speakers of their language. Their group pages are written in their national language.

DFFL
GERMANY

Liga Española
SPAIN

Svenska Ligan
SWEDEN

Giostra di Tilea
ITALY

FBBL
FRANCE

Jupiler & Budweiser Ligue
FRANCE

Baratsagos meszarszek
HUNGARY

NBBM
NORWAY

Team Scotland Championship
SCOTLAND

*****AMERICAN TIMEZONE LEAGUES*****
These Leagues are mostly played by US/CANADA/SOUTH AMERICAN coaches. If you are not from this timezone, you must be aware that you will be expected to play your games at this timezone prime time.

NCBB

NWFL

NBFL

The Northern Wastes League

*****OCEANIA/ASIA TIMEZONE LEAGUES*****
These Leagues are mostly played by coaches living in Oceania/Asia. If you are not from this timezone, you must be aware that you will be expected to play your games at this timezone prime time.

SWL

*****EURO TIMEZONE LEAGUES*****
These Leagues are mostly played by EURO coaches. If you are not from this timezone, you must be aware that you will be expected to play your games at this timezone prime time. English as official language

WIL

OWCC

WIBBL

HUBBA

Wink Wink *****TWO TIMEZONE LEAGUES***** Wink Wink
These Leagues have different divisions per timezone. Coaches will play their timezone division. Coaches may be requestaed to play a GRAND FINAL against the winner coach of the other timezone division.

OBBA
EURO/AMERICA

Khemri Premier League
EURO/AMERICA

*****ALL-TIMEZONES LEAGUES*****
Leagues with no timezone restrictions.

Audi Bowl

3DB Highlander League

*****METAGROUPS*****
Metagroups Leagues let you play your official division teams (B)(R)(S) and in particular cases (L) teams. The Metagroup keeps track of your results while playing official divisions although some specific challenges may be set up.

E.L.F
Divisions: (B)(R)(L)

Human League Premiership
Divisions: (B)

ARR!
Divisions: (B)

Idea Twisted Evil *****SPECIAL RULES LEAGUES***** Idea Twisted Evil
Most Leagues in FUMBBL use House Rules or other variations. However, Leagues listed below go one step further than that. If you like to try different things these are your leagues.

Click on the Logo to be linked to group page.

Description: 2 Star players per team. Apo's & Babes for free! Rest of rules basically CRP.
Teams: Any Official race + Symyins
Divisions: (L) OPEN ROUND ROBIN & KO TOURNAMENTS
Timezone: Euro/America/Oceania divisions for Ko tournaments.

Description: C-POMB nerfs, foul, sneaky git and right stuff buffs activated too.
Teams: Any Official race + Symyins
Divisions: (L)
Timezone: All

Description: Blood Bowl Seven. 11 men rosters, 7 on the field.
Teams: Elf,High Elf, Human, Wood Elf,Halfling,Norse and Dwarf
Divisions: (L)
Timezone: Oceania

Idea Twisted Evil *****RANKINGS***** Idea Twisted Evil
This is quite similar to a metagroup. You don't need to apply. You only need to play FUMBBL OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS when you feel like. This group will keep track of your results and weekly rankings will be published for teams and coaches the same way than ATP pro tennis tour does.

SR Rankings
Description: Team and coach rankings for OFFICIAL FUMBBL TOURNAMENTS.
Teams: Any official race
Divisions: (R)(B)
Timezone: All

UPDATE: 21st January 2017, i make a clean up rather than an update. Leagues shown keep relevant. With Custom rosters new leagues have blossomed.
Looks like a good time for an update but...in my to do list for now and we will see if i feel like doing a proper update any time soon Wink

Last edited by sonrises on Jan 21, 2017 - 21:58; edited 13 times in total
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice post sonrises! I think that should go in the wiki!
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 10:54 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the wiki page https://fumbbl.com/help:JoinLeague

But it could do with some updating . League small banners and so on.

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2016 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

League Name: DLE - Draft League Europe
Time Zone: Euro evenings (We have some from US time zone, who can make EURO times regularly)
Number of Teams: 32 (as per NFL)
Special Rules: Draft is the main source of talent, No inducement, Unlimited cash
FUMBBL Group Page: Draft League Europe
FUMBBL Contact(s): Arcayn (league enforcer), bghandras (rules manager), Meanandugl (responsible for waitlist)
Website: We have a google docs (with draftboard and all the infos), but it is members only
Short Description: established in 2016; currently in 2nd season; regular season and 12 teams playoff with wild card round (NFL style)

We are operating with a waitlist, and looking forward coaches to apply for season3! The applications will be processed and assigned teams for takeover depending on current members leaving the league.

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2016 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I've never seen this thread. Nice work everyone. Sonrises, make sure not to list private leagues. Evansville Blood Bowl League is one example. They will not accept anyone outside of Evansville, Indiana. Just a heads up.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2017 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a 7s league that's available in all or euro time zones?
razmus

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2018 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm trying to keep up the League List in the help system. I have to rely on Google Translate in some cases, so I apologize if I've made mistakes. (I don't know, for example, if the FBBL is for French speaking blood bowl players, or Blood Bowl players in France.) As I notice leagues going inactive for twelve months, I'm moving them to a separate archive list.

I'll happily make changes, if folks are aware of updates. (But of course, even if I were to be taken out by a meteorite, anyone comfortable updating a wiki can do the same.)
 Jump to: