55 coaches online • Server time: 14:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rog

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2013 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

And how does one get to that specific list? 'Cause there atleast 2 other ways on this site to get to the Stunty Rosters.
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2013 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Mephistodragonbane wrote:
watched a game of these last night vs chaos flings, they were terribly outmatched by the chaos flings. the treeman got rooted and it ended only just in a 1-0 win to the chaos flings. (literally 2 gfi on turn 16 for the win)

mine are doing pretty well - https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=750488

In that last game I got a terrible dicing but still managed a draw too because of some of their more unique tactics, had the TTM worked in the 2nd half as well I possibly would have been look at a win there.

Was an excellent game, I recommend everyone watch that game (the draw) was loads of fun trying to hold on for the tie or possibly sneak a win while I was being completely out bashed.

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2013 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have played lotta games recently with these guys, and although my record with my team isn't positive I must say that surprisingly they seem to get better and not worse as they reach a higher TV. some stats rolls and doubles helped obviously, but they seem competitive enough. Lost some games because of bad luck, managed to have very close ones against Squigs and Skinks, suffered a lot against Cheaters and Pygmys, did very well against Horrors. I'm still scared of Gnomes, but in theory they have some means to score quickly and get rid of secret weapons.

So for now i partially withdraw what I said. They are a squishy, relatively slow but decent team if helped by some good skill rolls. The punter is useless IMO and I won't use him. Hotpot is bugged and eats rerolls, but sometimes he can prove himself helpful for 2 or 3 turns. Every inducement goes for the extra apo, IMO, you don't wanna lose good players when you struggle to have them.
Rog

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2013 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I found the Punters quite useful, since they offer some nice control/stalling options with their HMP.
Just blitz the ball loose and punt it back far down their side.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2013 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

**ROSTER UPDATE**

Just an FYI, that I have removed Take Root from the HotPot star player for now. I noticed there is a bug where HMP will fail if TR happens, which is rather silly. As it is 1 MA anyway, no big deal. I will add it back when the nug is fixed. There are enough HMP bugs as it is that we don't need another one.

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2013 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

And,...
all the new icons should start showing up now too. Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 09:13 Reply with quote Back to top

just in time for the Necromiser. Well done!
paradocks

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Also if a computer literate kind soul could add Pro Flings to the stunty roster help page it would be appreciated by fellow munchers :>
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:
Also if a computer literate kind soul could add Pro Flings to the stunty roster help page it would be appreciated by fellow munchers :>

You mean a computer literate person like yourself?
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I changed the link, it now goes to the old Pro Halflings suggested roster. I'll gut it and someone else can fix it. Maybe me if I have time later...

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I got it half done. Someone needs to add the star players.

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the problem, and why helpers burn out. It's always the same few faces doing all the work, when it'd be fairly simple for someone to grab the task.......
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
This is the problem, and why helpers burn out. It's always the same few faces doing all the work, when it'd be fairly simple for someone to grab the task.......

True enough. Which is why I left it half done.

Hopefully someone new will add the stars. Quite easy.

1. go to the page and click edit
2. open up another tabe with a complete Stunty team and click edit. This way you can steal the code for the tables
3. edit away.

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 16:13
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Already started. I've also changed the tree stats as they were showing the ogre stats. Where can I get the Stunty Leeg handbook latest edition? I want to check the stars I'm adding are correct.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2013 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't done a 1.1 version of the Handbook yet to add the Pro Flings. Maybe closer to the new year.

Stars are:
Leeloo Lion Tamer
Will-O the Wisp
Shadow
Puck & Big Pudwick
Cusimano the Gentle Giant
Lorebass
HotPot