39 coaches online • Server time: 17:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who is teh sexiest OBBA star?
The Duke
49%
 49%  [ 26 ]
The Duke
50%
 50%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 53

pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2014 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

OGAR POWAH!

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2014 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

NEW POLL PLEASE!!!

( Who is teh deadiest OBBA star? )

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2014 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

pfftle

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2014 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It is quite obvious a poll to decide wether The Duke is sexiest playing for Brizzle or Bath.

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 04:46 Reply with quote Back to top

New Orleans Vodou Bokors 0 ☩ Arsenal ☩ 1 (pre-season friendly)

A painful game for the Bokors, though not because of the score- Ogre Damballah Ge-Rouge was killed in the final turn!

Said coach Hayati, "We went with a high re-roll/low Ogre team build and a long-term view when we put the team together. In fact we were planning to get our 5th Ogre after this game or the next. This would have left us in a very solid position for our opening season with 5 Ogres and 4 re-rolls. But now we have only 3 Ogres and insufficient money for a 4th...and only 11 players overall...this season may end up looking very different than we had hoped!"

Crying or Very sad

Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2014 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Ogre is back and there's gonna be trouble!
Hey laa - Hey la ma Ogre's back!

If you see him come, better cut out on the double
Hey laa - Hey la ma Ogre's back!

Hayati

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 04:55 Reply with quote Back to top

New Orleans Vodou Bokors 1 Daggers and Redbirds FC 0

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3624211

A cracking game...in the first half star player Bomber Dribblesnot played an absolute blinder and incapacitated almost half of the Redbirds team! As a result of this the play became stretched and eventually an Ogre was able to Blitz the ball carrier down for the turnover. The ball scattered out of play and was then thrown into the Redbirds back-field, where Snotling Mademoiselle Brigitte was conveniently situated! She carefully scooped up the ball and headed home for the opening touchdown!

In the second half a short kick saw a mid-field scrum emerge around the ball. The Redbirds managed to turn over the football and make a break for it (and looked like scoring), only for a mass Snotling gang to knock down the ball carrier on desperate defense! After a lot of push and shove the football was eventually scooped up by another Snotling who made a mad dash for the endzone, only to fall on the GFI.

The final score, 1-0 Bokors!

Said coach Hayati, "The greatest joy on FUMBBL may well be winning with Ogres! Not only that, but we got enough cash for another Ogre AND a re-roll. Life doesn't get much better than this!"

Very Happy

Hayati

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 05:52 Reply with quote Back to top

New Orleans Vodou Bokors 1 Vinnie's Crazy Gang 1

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3624544

Another cracking game for the Vodou- and no injuries at all! Woo!

In the first half the Vodou received and Gang coach Matthueycamo opted for a conservative defense. This meant few blocks, but no room at all for the Bokors to make progress down-field. As the half end approached, the Bokors were forced into a very desperate measure- a dodge out of trouble and a long pass from Snotling Mambo to Snotling Audowido, who caught the football despite being marked- and then dodged multiple times down the sidelines with a gfi for good measure for the score! 1-0 Vodou!

In the second half a measured approach was taken by both teams. Unfortunately an unlucky Bone Head (after re-roll) ripped open the Bokors defense and gave the Gang a relatively easy touchdown. It would have been very interesting had the Ogres held their composure a little while longer...

With 4 turns left, coach Hayati opted first to secure the football and avoid a 2-1 loss. However, seeing that coach Matthueycamo was again playing a conservative defense and not pushing up anyone for a potential turnover score, the Bokors went for broke at the climax with an Ogre throw- and it worked! Super star Snotling Audowido was again at the forefront, and she managed to sprint right up to the goal line, only to run out of steam a single step away from victory! Cue the Skinks, who had one single Blitz without a re-roll to save the game- where even a push would result in a touchdown due to Side Step! Despite the immense pressure, the Skinks made their play well and stunned Audowido to boot, leaving her without any possibility of a miracle score in the last turn.

The final score, a satisfactory 1-1. Well played to both teams!

Very Happy

pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 05:54 Reply with quote Back to top

OGARS onna roll!

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2014 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Some advice please?

Last game Bath City Bladuds lost another positional (No. 1 Pig), this is the 2nd positional I've lost in 4 games and to replace them will cost 190k.

Winnings / spiralling expenses left me with a grand total of zero. With 15 players and over 2000tr I don't see how I am going to replace them.

So my idea is to cut drastically. I'm thinking of culling 2 rerolls (so I'm down to 4) and 3 Rotters (Nanav Wisewolf II., Pig Leaf and Harold Hideoustree, #1 gashead).

I'm open to suggestions as to how to rebuild though.

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2014 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Fire both clawplombers. Mr. Green

(although kinda seriously, their CAS rate sucks Razz )

I would say Danny Haynes is the worst player on your team and yeah Pig Leaf is bloated but Pig of Paradise isn't so good looking either.

pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2014 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Royston, that was the cycle I got stuck before my team got decimated. losing POS mens but no cash coming into replace. roll on the L changes so we can modify spiraling expenses...

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2014 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Overhamsteren wrote:
Fire both clawplombers. Mr. Green

(although kinda seriously, their CAS rate sucks Razz )

I would say Danny Haynes is the worst player on your team and yeah Pig Leaf is bloated but Pig of Paradise isn't so good looking either.

What's wrong with Haynes? Wrestle/-av isn't so bad is it?

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2014 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

-av is bad and should lead to retirement unless the player has something special to offer.

About the re-rolls I think 3 re-rolls should be enough on a developed Nurgle team.

(it will take forever to get back to mega-bloat of course)

Royston

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2014 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

90% of the time I use all 6 RRs.

And yeah I'm sad that I didn't hit 2500tr but that isn't going to happen now anyway.