39 coaches online • Server time: 14:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2016 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

The first three races I read through look pretty cool. Right now I'm partial to Zandri but Khemri also looks enticing....

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2016 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Lybaras will be done tomorrow.

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2016 - 01:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I heard a rumor that pythrr is the official End Boss of the KPL. Is that true?

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2016 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL is looking for any coach who wishes to join the league. All you need to do is post in this thread or send me a PM.

I currently have a newcomers/ season #7 start PM thread going on so you can get all the latest updates and happenings going on in the KPL so you can be informed on team/faction selection and all the rules of the KPL.

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2016 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Lybaras is completed.

Only Necharch and Lahmia are left.

KPL Wiki

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri, the land of the dead has been assaulted by a 4 year sand storm of titanic proportions. Nothing has been able to move, creature, undead or mortal. The dreadful storm has covered the land with its sand. For many the storm has wiped out all memory of the Khemri Premier League. The previous 6 seasons washed away with time and buried under sand.

Tomb King Settra sits on his golden throne, in a undead slumber, his two handed sword lays across his lap. He sits there in his slumber, his rage is growing.

Settra senses the storm is finally breaking up. His eyes open, the yellow glow of his eyes scan the throne room. Swift as a leaping panther he moves towards the double doors to his throne room to scan the damage to his prized city. As he scans the devastation of Khemri city he sees the citizens slowly digging out of their hovels and palaces alike. The city is coming back to life, or un-life depending on your POV. He senses his advisor Rah-ma walking up to him. He turns to him to hear the news.

“My King, the storm has finally abated, all is in place, we are ready.”

Settra scans the city one last time.

“Good, we need some Blood Bowl to bring the citizens some hope. The conversion is ready?”

“Yes, my King. I have already sent out word to dig out all the stadiums in the land and the priests are working right now bringing about the changes in the league you desired. Now we just need to find some coaches.”

“Don’t worry about coaches, they will flock to the KPL.”

Khemri Premier League Season #7 is kicking off a new season

Iam working on converting the league page to the current season. Check it out to see what the league is about and the optional rules we use.

Check out the KPL wiki for the 8 unique teams that play in the KPL and the various faction variants that are battling on the grid iron for glory and immortality in the KPL season #7.

If you are all in go ahead and hit the link on the group page on the top right to make your KPL team and apply to the league. KPL uses custom SL rosters for the league so you can only use the team you create for the league. Also all teams for season #7 will be rookie rosters, no hold overs from previous seasons.

Check out the links and stay tuned for further updates.

KPL Rosters
KPL Home page

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The sands shift. Tombs long forgotten are exposed. The ¤⍟ Pharaohs of Duat ⍟¤ emerge to take their rightful place at the pinnacle of Khemri Blood Bowl.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you have to choose a variant?

And for the variants, it looks like you usually give up 1 player to get a better but more expensive player, and in addition you get 2 players that are ever so slightly better than your linemen, for 'free' (although somewhat offset by the cost of the better player you are getting). But sometimes you don't give up any players, and just get an extra secret weapon?
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is how the rosters work with the variants.

When you go to the roster creation screen there are 24 teams. 8 teams BUT with each of the variant (faction). So Khemri as an example has 3 teams. Settra (Strength), The Prophet (Mutation Access) or Nagash (agility and guile). Once you pick a team/faction here is what happens.

Every roster is the same for each race. The exceptions are the Acolytes are base lineman with S.M or A access on skill up, this is based on the faction. Now you do not have to hire these players. Each roster allows you to buy 0-2 of them.

The Priest is unique for each roster and faction. He is a more powerful blitzer, usually, some rosters are different on the Priest. Now he will replace one of your positional players. So, a priest who replaces a blitzer on that specific roster when you purchase players you would be able to buy the Priest and just 1 blitzer if that roster only allowed 2 blitzers.

Every roster has S. Weapons on the roster to purchase. S. Weapons use the Stunty Div send off roll. They are not auto send off.

Each roster starts with 1.4M to make your roster due to the high cost of players on all rosters.

At the end of the day each roster has one unique player (priest), 2 linemen with additional access to skills and S. Weapons.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

One of the big features of the KPL is that the league is split into two. We have a North American Division and a Europe Div. You get to choose which one you play in. This makes it so there is not the normal cross pond time zone crap you find in most League play. The only time you will ever arrange a match with a foe in the KPL who is across the pond is if you are in the KPL finals.

So, the regular season and the post season you will be playing against players in the same region and time zones that are nice.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you very much!

KPL!!!

How long are the rounds? I happen to have more availability now during social distancing, but I probably can't commit to once a week after.
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Did I fail to mention all KPL matches feature a spiked ball?

There are no stinking ties in KPL, all matches go into OT?

That one of your players could be given the Elixir of Immortality?

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The official rounds are 10 days but Settra frowns upon that and wants 7 day rounds but Rah Ma has calmed the Tomb King down a little and Settra will not kill you if you go 8 days between matches.

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2020 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Settra sit upon his golden throne, a large tome sits on a pedestal next to him, he turns the pages. The sacred tome of NUFFLE is inspiring Settra as he reads the ancient words of wisdom. Guiding his hand has he moves the KPL into a new ERA of greatness.

Rha-ma approaches with good news or at least he thinks it is good news.

My King I bring good news. Coach Noblar in Lybaras has heard your call to form up a team to compete, he stands ready. Also coach razmus here in Khemri city has also formed up a team, in fact they are already at practice, working out with some J-men. That vagabond in the dunes, PainState has already raided a local temple and formed up the Dune Raiders once again.

Settra scans the horizon and then slams the tome of NUFFLE shut. His anger is building.

"What are those slackers doing out there? Meta gaming each roster, looking for the loop hole for KPL domination! Dammit pick a team, use that random name generator thingey that some how got encoded into FUMBBL team creation and hit ready team. It is not that hard!"

"My king, calm down. The coaches are just becoming aware of the reboot and Season #7. Most of the are tending to their own palaces and castle's. The storm wrecked a large swath of the land, it will take time."

"HA! will take time. I have all the time in the world to sit on this throne and pontificate about the universe BUT BLOOD BOWL WAITS FOR NO ONE!!!!! I might have to take matters into my own hands."

Rah-ma bows to the king and retreats to his sanctuary. When Settra takes matters into his own hands that means the PM chains will be long and filled with a lot of brow beating.

Here is where we stand right now.

North America

rasmus - Khemri:Nagash
PainState - Numas: Settra

Europe
Gnoblar - Lybaras: Prophet

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2020 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

There are rumours of a caravan coming from the deepest desert of Ka-Sabar.