8 coaches online • Server time: 06:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What kind of pirate do ye be?
Yarr!
36%
 36%  [ 12 ]
Collecting booty like it's my duty!
27%
 27%  [ 9 ]
More pie, I don't care what follows the pie!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
The kind who thinks that the captain of the highest placing stunty team could write a better poll for the start of next season than this sorry sod!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 33

CroixFer

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2014 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I am jumping in with slanns and vampire. I applied for membership in the group.

Very good initiative.

Go slanns. I will also sign slanns for the WO. Frog crazyness??? Well... yes ;P
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2014 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a prize for most concessions that I haven't heard about? Laughing

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2014 - 22:10
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any kind of special award for a win like this?

Was gutted to lose to Keggie in the brawl final but nice to see Slann win one. I'll keep trying Smile

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2014 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
Is there any kind of special award for a win like this?

Was gutted to lose to Keggie in the brawl final but nice to see Slann win one. I'll keep trying Smile

Nominations for game of the week could be good.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2014 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I could see something like that being fun. I've read several match reports with so much swashbuckling in them that they surely deserve a nod based on that alone!

In other news, badges are in! Check out the group page so see them! Many thanks to The_Murker for providing them. More will happen at some point, but would expect that to be next season.

In the meantime - about three weeks to go and Underworld have the top sprint, things are still fluid up there. Heated contests remain for the top spots in each race. Take a gander at the badges and then go finish those sprints!

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2014 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I applied to the Crown of Sands with my Slann. I hope you all will do the same!

Jeffro
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I saw you made it into OT but not out of it keggie, maybe next time!

Lubbers: There be only 2 days left in season 1! Season 1 will end and Season 2 will begin at midnight server time on Jan 31st. Can anyone steal those top spots away from Azure? If you're close, finish those sprints and get yourself one of these:

You can see the full spread of badges by clicking the link below. Stay vigilant for plunder and for news of the upcoming season (but mostly for plunder)!

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

ARR! Gonna be an exciting next 3 matches for us, probably needing 3 wins to take it on TV from those ugly underworlders and their bloodbowl machine of a captain!

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 - 10:06
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I really wanted to take a run at this with my Underworld but I've been locked in a very lengthy Brawl for the last fortnight. I'm sitting at 7/0/3 and there's no chance I'll manage to get 6 games in before the deadline Sad

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
jamesfarrell129

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

My goblin game has disappeared off the leaderboard... is there some limit? I think it was played late December... but it was definitely since one of my 3 underworld games which are counting. Weird.

Is there a prize for worst overall performance? 5 counting games (including the goblins!) and 4 losses...

Will season 2 start straight away after season 1 finishes? I'm hoping that the ELF group kicks off soon as well and I can try to complete 2 sprint-goals in one go Razz

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

too many injuries and failed critical rolls lately....no chance of improvement any more, I guess

you guys go on *waves*
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Update: When I said 2 days before I meant 3 My secretary has walked the plank for this error. But I fished her back out because I still need me typing done.

Seasons are automated, so they will end/begin every two months. Next season will Start February 1st at 00:00 server time and run for two months and so on.

As for brawls, eventually we will get badges added for tournament wins and you can retroactively add them, so you're still being constructive! A "prize" for worst performance is also on the wish list but we haven't figured out quite what the criteria should be.

@Jamesfarrell: can you link me to the game in question?

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

jamesfarrell129 wrote:
My goblin game has disappeared off the leaderboard... is there some limit? I think it was played late December... but it was definitely since one of my 3 underworld games which are counting. Weird.

You have to make the top 250 ARR teams to be on the list. ARR ain't paying enough for anything fancier than that. Wink

As it stands you need at least three points to be certain of a place.

Grats to all those SprintARRs!!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2014 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
jamesfarrell129 wrote:

You have to make the top 250 ARR teams to be on the list. ARR ain't paying enough for anything fancier than that. Wink

/boo

I don't have time to play 2 more goblin games this month Sad

Next month I will aim to get more than 3 games with a single team...

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

jamesfarrell129 wrote:
koadah wrote:
jamesfarrell129 wrote:

/boo

I don't have time to play 2 more goblin games this month Sad

Next month I will aim to get more than 3 games with a single team...

If there is more demand it could take more than three games. Wink

Jump to: