50 coaches online • Server time: 17:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What kind of pirate do ye be?
Yarr!
36%
 36%  [ 12 ]
Collecting booty like it's my duty!
27%
 27%  [ 9 ]
More pie, I don't care what follows the pie!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
The kind who thinks that the captain of the highest placing stunty team could write a better poll for the start of next season than this sorry sod!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 33

Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

So Azure increased his Underworlders' sprint to a mighty 57pts and we tripped* in our first match of the three must-wins so are now fighting for 2nd place.

*AG5 snake eyes dodge Razz

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Last night tonight!

Is it too late for ARRzure to take all three top places?

Most racial titles look as though they could already be in the bag. (Three for ARRzure?). High Elves still looks pretty close though. Don't give it up folks.

So far I'm seeing 15 completed Sprints. Get those last games in to be a true SprintARR!!!!!

Get those new ARR teams ready. The new season kicks off at midnight server time.
All Black Box Goblins, Halflngs, Ogre, Vampire, Elf, High Elf, Slann and Underworld teams are welcome!

Go ARR!!!!!

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Season I of ARR draws to a close tonight at midnight server time. Awards will be sorted soonish after that, but the tide waits for no man and so a mere femtosecond after midnight tonight we set sail for uncharted waters in an unprecedented event: ARR Season II: Here Be Dragons!

But that’s not all folks! With the launch of Season II We’ARR kicking of an inconceivably unprecedented follow up: A six season long contest of super sprints with actual physical prize at the end of it! Read on dear pirate, or whomever is reading this out loud to our more illiterate brethren.

H’ARRs how it works. Any captain who completes a sprint of 16 games with EACH of the 8 ARR races will complete a super sprint and be given one golden ticket (there will be a badge for this), If you sprint twice with each race then you’d get two tickets, etc. Each ticket gives you a chance to win and at the end of six seasons, that’s

<Narrator: “There is a brief pause here while a diligent counting of fingers and peg legs ensues”>

26 fortnights, or in lubber terms “one year” from February 1st 2014 to February 1st 2015, we make the draw and see which captain will plunder the most glorious booty imaginable: An actual set of FUMMBL dice (including d6, d8 and poker chip) from the Kickstarter, shipped right to your own ship!* Plus 10,000 golden doubloons!**

The fine print: A sprint is defined as 16 consecutive games completed in one season, so playing 10 games in season II and 6 more games in season III isn’t going to count. Basically, you need to earn one legit SprintARR badge for each of the 8 races sometime over the course of the next year. Got it? Then gentlepirates: start your oldfangled wind engines!***

*Ship not included.
** Golden doubloons also not included.
*** Remember: This starts at 00:00:01 server time Feb 1st.

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

So do the just completed sprints count towards that golden ticket thingy?

happygrue

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Correct, but keep in Mind Season I didn't start until more than halfway through December, so it was quite a bit shorter than a normal season (two full months).

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 02:46 Reply with quote Back to top

NEW SEASAnRRRRRRR!

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 04:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice start to the new season PythARR!

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

now, whARRRR `s da booty, folks?
Ye not think we sailed the storms for nothing, right?
We buried (short of) 3 crewmembers on our way hARRRe. And SevARRRal mARRRR got crippled. What can we tell to da families of those frogs? Except, here... shARRRe this booty with us...

By the way, why on eARRRRth corsair happygrue is not willing to share the quest with us coaching his famous frogs?
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2014 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Also did the ARR change anything in regards to the most played races for this month? Smile

happygrue

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2014 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

PlundARR shall ARRive shortly - fear not, me hearties! The frogs and other friends will set sail soon enough. I confess I had too many irons in the fire this season and only got a pair of games in with froggies (I didn't get to finish the human sprint I was working on either).

@Overhamsteren: I'm working on a few stats and wanted to post everything at the same time.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2014 - 05:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, winnARRs ARR ARRnounced in the OP of this thread!

Want to win next time? Wander over to the Season II: Here Be Dragons thread

Jump to: