38 coaches online • Server time: 14:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2015 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Theplahunter wrote:
Yeah, but the Icons on that sheet are completely stapled and put together, so i'd need to crop them all out or something.

If it was easy then every one would have awesome BBcode wonder type bios.

You have to work at being awesome sir.

Very Happy Cool Laughing

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2015 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Theplahunter wrote:
Yeah, but the Icons on that sheet are completely stapled and put together, so i'd need to crop them all out or something.

Cant help myself...this quote needs some work

Theplahunter wrote:
Yeah, but the Icons on that sheet are completely stapled and put together, so i'd need to crop them all out or actually do something, like, move.

Shocked Surprised

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2015 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, very funny Pain XD
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2015 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

If you drag one of those icons to a new empty tab, you get the URL that you can use for the image.
tykoonfranky

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2016 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I discovered BBcode a few days ago. I am trying to make some player or team presentation.
Thanks to the different great examples I saw here I managed to present one of my favorite players. Jean Grey from Bulboniks le Retour!.
BBcode here! I don't know if there are mistakes, I have to practice more with coding, colors...and english Smile
Cheers!
liquidorange

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2016 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Fantastic design. That really looks great.
tykoonfranky

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2016 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

liquidorange wrote:
Fantastic design. That really looks great.
Thanks liquidorange!
tykoonfranky

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2016 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi BBcode Masters!
I have a question. There is a blank under Jean Grey's bio and I would like to add badges she earned. It seems there is room for this but I don't know if we can use all the space.
I figured out how to make the badges smaller but it doesn't seem to fit without scrolling down... Hope you understand what I mean and can enlight me!
Cheers!
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2016 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it seems like its room, but instead you get the scrollbar. I don't know how to avoid this. So try fitting it within the bio (which is good work), or accept scrolling.
tykoonfranky

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2016 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it seems we can't fill the whole player bio table... I'll have to figure out how to include "jean grey" and "le phoenix" in the toggle buttons and add a third one with "badges"!
Thanks! when I don't get a schedule in bbox and get bored I watch team's bios and codes and it lasts hours Smile
DeZigma

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2016 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

well, firts of all i think you have missed the last slash block. Second you i think w/o a change of the structure of the code you will not be able, because of the missing "space"...

So how about putting the "Variations dans la Force" between the "toggles", cause you have there enough space?

And you could use the saved space downwards afor badges!
tykoonfranky

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2016 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Good idea mate!
I have made new toggle buttons that will allow to include 'jean' and 'phoenix' in it.
I will try the few changes tomorrow.
Thanks for the tips!!
DeZigma

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

If it helps it always good, didnt code something new for some time (a felt year or so). Basically for the player envoirment i try to reuse my "icons" as standard as possible for a team. These pixls are killed that fast ... So personally try develope a team core, well with some sperical gimmic if you like fo some players...

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it always helps!
Well after a night of thinking this is the best I could come up with.
I didn't manage to make stick 'phoenix' toggle to the right line but made a few changes to include the badges.
Player Bio.
Code.

Like you said pixels die fast in BBox Very Happy. It was a practice I'll try to do better team presentation in the future!
Cheers!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks great to me tykoonfranky. Thanks for the code, that will help me to understand how to use those toggle buttons properly. Smile
 Jump to: