23 coaches online • Server time: 01:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What can we do to spread the love ARRound?
Add more badges! We want (post idea below)...
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Track more stats! I want to know (post it, fool)...
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
We want more updates! I demand more PM and/or blogs!
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Give me some money, I need to buy a pie!
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
I have this idea for a meta-meta contest...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

koadah

Post   Posted: May 05, 2014 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Grrl PowARR march on past the halfway point at 4/4/1.

Still hoping for a top 10 finish.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2014 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

My BBB opponent still doesn't dare to show up, scared of my high elves. They probably look like giants with all the other ARR teams around...

Post   Posted: May 05, 2014 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

cdassak wrote:
They call us LoosARRs? No more!

My Undrworld team WARRpstoned completed the first ever ARRdefeated ARR sprint Smile

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=763816

So I came up with the very original idea to have a ARR badge for ARRbeaten sprints Razz

Nice! I keep meaning to update the group page with a wishlist of badges and anyone who would like to do art for them could step up... Wink

In other news: okostomi's gobbos and my flings are kicking off now in our BBB game!

Post   Posted: May 05, 2014 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
happygrue

Post   Posted: May 05, 2014 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice! I uploaded it to fumbbl and it's on the group page now (under the rules section where there ARRbrawl is mentioned).

Post   Posted: May 10, 2014 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Two cracking games on Friday Night Football! Unfortunately the Grrls ended with yet two more ties.

Our inability to turn ties into wins leaves us just outside the the overall top 10.

We're currently 4 points (1 win) off 2nd in the ARR Elf and 9 points off top. Unless PizzaMogul can improve his score that is. Guillelo could be dangerous if he gets enough games in.

It is with heavy hearts that we say good bye to Rowdy who made the ultimate sacrifice in an awesome game vs S4T's necros. The apoth could have done better here.

Leslie and Jo Jo suffered career threatening injuries in the clash with Cameronhawkins's lizards.

We're up to 4th in the Agile Sprint but with only four games to go we need wins not ties.

At 28 games we're getting into the deep water now and the injuries are starting to bite.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2014 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

@koadah: The Necro game was great, was lucky to spectate some critical turns

Post   Posted: May 15, 2014 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The Grrls edge into the overall top 10.

Also finally slip in front of the (now defuct) Pro ARRrlves into 2nd in the ARR Elf. We're coming after ya PizzaMogul.

Post   Posted: May 22, 2014 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Next Wednesday would be the next ARR Brawl (last brawl of each month), but I'd encourage people to go with the MinARR that kicks of next Wednesday instead. If someone wins it then we'll be forced to add a badge for it! Wink

Post   Posted: May 22, 2014 - 06:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll need a few players to be killed to make the weight.

Post   Posted: May 22, 2014 - 08:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Good News! Dead elves and the Blackbox go together like Russia and the Crimea.

I've selected my race for next season, it's going to be Goblins. Very tempted to enter for inducement fun, but also wondering about trimming the SoB or taking McHooves.

Join the Human League Premiership!
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 22, 2014 - 08:53 Reply with quote Back to top

McHooves is awesome! If he gets a chance to play in a tournament, you shouldn't deny it to him! (As much as I love ARR and HLP teams in tournaments.) Smile

I'll probably be in the MinARR, too. Don't have a good team for it anyway, so way not take an ARR team? Smile

Post   Posted: May 23, 2014 - 17:07
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

happygrue wrote:
cdassak wrote:
They call us LoosARRs? No more!

My Undrworld team WARRpstoned completed the first ever ARRdefeated ARR sprint Smile

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=763816

So I came up with the very original idea to have a ARR badge for ARRbeaten sprints Razz

Nice! I keep meaning to update the group page with a wishlist of badges and anyone who would like to do art for them could step up... Wink

In other news: okostomi's gobbos and my flings are kicking off now in our BBB game!

I'd like to second this badge idea, though surely it should be UnbeatARRble. Arrbeaten doesn't make much sense Razz
cdassak

Post   Posted: May 23, 2014 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

superb idea Razz

Post   Posted: May 23, 2014 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

My Sneaky Snackers are in the MinARR. Lets do this!
 Jump to: