28 coaches online • Server time: 08:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2015 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

So, a True stunty league is FINALLY possible, and with this event being a possibility, the Leeg is now recruiting. If interested, please apply with a Rookie Stunty Leeg team, Halfling, Goblin, or Ogre team

For purposes of the Leeg, the following will apply:
The ball is spiked
Overtime is in play to reduce ties
PO will only apply to injury, and KOs will happen on Doubles
+1 on fouls
150k free inducements per match

Join the Splatfest

Last edited by Antithesisoftime on %b %02, %2015 - %07:%Dec; edited 10 times in total
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2015 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Dere iz alreddy a Goblin Invatashunal Tawnament, an it iz ded gud an dat.
Roland

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2015 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say no Saurii fpr lizardmen, only make it skinks and krox.
Skinks are really fast and krox is the best big guy in the game
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2015 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
I'd say no Saurii fpr lizardmen, only make it skinks and krox.
Skinks are really fast and krox is the best big guy in the game
Actually, I think I do agree with that, because the speed is a huge advantage in this leeg
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2015 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

i'd leave lizards/skinks out.

11 skinks = beat the hell out of most stunty teams

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2015 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

L, R or B? Count me in, I wanted to try a skink team anyway.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2015 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd love to get some of the admin on board with this, set up a draft, have some fun with the leeg
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2015 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:

This. I think the way to even it out a bit would be to give money for inducements. Weaker teams getting more.

Also block/tackle dominate. So Underworld would also be far too strong as they are.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2015 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
pythrr wrote:

This. I think the way to even it out a bit would be to give money for inducements. Weaker teams getting more.

Also block/tackle dominate. So Underworld would also be far too strong as they are.
Underworld can be limited if only allowed Throwers and a Troll
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2015 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Make each team (even gobs and flings) limited to all stunties and one big guy. (even Snots, who would get the one Ogre and all of their wagons).

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2015 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Gurbo wrote:
L, R or B? Count me in, I wanted to try a skink team anyway.

it could only be L.

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2015 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Make each team (even gobs and flings) limited to all stunties and one big guy. (even Snots, who would get the one Ogre and all of their wagons).
I'm not quite sure about that being balanced. I mean, even in stuntee leeg, you see teams like Albion, Skyre, and Gnoblar with a majority ST1 players, getting extra boosts elsewhere to make up for it.

a Single Ogre with a Snot team would be decimated by any other stunty team that can get into League, the same that Gnoblars and Albion would be entirely unplayable without their trios of big men. Actually, I think the best balance would be:

Lizardmen: 1 Krox, no Saurus, 0-16 skinks
Ogre: 3 Ogres, 0-16 Snots
Underworld: 1 Troll, 2 Linerats OR 2 Throwers, 0-16 Goblins
Goblins: 2 Troll, 1 Weapon, 0-16 Goblins
Halflings: 2 Trees, 0-16 Halflings.

If, after a season, it's wildly unbalanced, rosters can be tweaked a little for better balance.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2015 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
Sigmar1 wrote:
I'm not quite sure about that being balanced. I mean, even in stuntee leeg, you see teams like Albion, Skyre, and Gnoblar with a majority ST1 players, getting extra boosts elsewhere to make up for it.

a Single Ogre with a Snot team would be decimated by any other stunty team that can get into League, the same that Gnoblars and Albion would be entirely unplayable without their trios of big men. Actually, I think the best balance would be:

Lizardmen: 1 Krox, no Saurus, 0-16 skinks
Ogre: 3 Ogres, 0-16 Snots
Underworld: 1 Troll, 2 Linerats OR 2 Throwers, 0-16 Goblins
Goblins: 2 Troll, 1 Weapon, 0-16 Goblins
Halflings: 2 Trees, 0-16 Halflings.

If, after a season, it's wildly unbalanced, rosters can be tweaked a little for better balance.

I think the skinks are highly favored in this setup. I'm surprised you only allow 1 weapon for the goblins and no pogoer. Usually halflings and goblins are on par, however the halflings remain as is (don't forget halflings trees and snotling ogres doesn't have loner)

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2015 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Make Lizards All Skinks, and no Saurii or Krox.

Jeffro
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2015 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:

I think the skinks are highly favored in this setup. I'm surprised you only allow 1 weapon for the goblins and no pogoer. Usually halflings and goblins are on par, however the halflings remain as is (don't forget halflings trees and snotling ogres doesn't have loner)
I'd completely forgotten about the Pogo

Really, Halflings and Goblins could probably be left as they are, but the other 3 teams would need to be tweaked a bit for balance. I still believe Ogres should get 3 Ogres to make up for having 8 players per drive with AV5 and ST1

I also think, that the best way to balance out Lizardmen, would be to restrict them to either a Krox or a Saurus as their lone big man.

As for Underworld, the blitzers would be too powerful in this format, and anything over 2 positionals would give them far too great of an advantage in bashing other teams. I'm honestly thinking, a single Linerat would give them a little versatility, without being too powerful

In the mean time, this is a good time to generate interest, work on some season 1 balancing issues, get some deeper ideas for the Leeg, and then, when everything comes together, run with it.
 Jump to: