87 coaches online • Server time: 20:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How much have you donated to the new servARR? (see first post)
$5 (USD) or more.
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
$10 or more.
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
$20 or more.
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
$50 or more.
22%
 22%  [ 7 ]
$100 or more.
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
0 fracking dollars. And I want some pie. Also, I'm a bastard and I hate babies and/or puppies.
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

mrt1212

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2014 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Pulled out the most lucky tie I can remember in a long while with Slann. Sweltering Heat is probably the best weather for mounting comebacks hands down.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3599606
cdassak

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2014 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRades,

Nothing changed in the top spots this week, the countdown continues...

...but we do have new stunty 'leader'! My own FeARR The BombardiARR, with a win in their final game, pushed their sprint to 42 points, breaking the ARR stuny sprint record from season 1 (39 points). They are currently 7th which is also a record for best top10 position by a stunty team.

Verminardo's Rise Like a Phoenix II (High Elves) seem to have the momentum for a nice top10 placement, let's see how high can they go Wink

With a third(!) Ogre sprint, Carota's Bulls And Bullets (24 points - 18th), the season sprint count goes to 16.

In the ARR Brawls, the Vampires lost all finals but we'll get our blood back in the next one!
Griffon31

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2014 - 06:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Ograars strike again! We hang our 35th dead body and get the win on a crazy Ogre to Ogre pass to score our last turn of the match and steal a win! It felt like we were chasing elves the whole match the way they were dodging around and through our Snots but we showed them in the end!!!
cdassak

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2014 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRades,

Less than 10 days left in the season and nothing changed in the top 10 this week.
Only Verminardo's High Elves, despite a streak of bad results, are still on the hunt for a good top 10 placement.

So everything seems quiet on the WestARRn front....
....... but is it really?

No it's not!

Kingvan's vampires have not said their last word, flying undARR the radARR they are doing a 'second' sprint and are currently at 42 points in 13 games, needing 10 points (2 wins and a draw) to catch okostomi's Nuevo Ricos at 52 and win it all in the tiebreaker!

We got ourselves quite a thrillARR in the season finale!

Oh! Almost forgot! Last Wednesday of the month approaching, you all know what that means, right? Wink
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2014 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I sometimes wonder, does kingvan even know of ARR existence and of all the loot he won? Wink
cdassak

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2014 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I invited him, so as of today he is a distinguished ARR member Wink

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2014 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

NEWSFLASH........

Kingvan's Vamps did it! With three wins they are now top at 54 points!
Is it over then? Do we have our champion?
Not just yet, Tarabaralla's Principi need 3 wins to go top with 55!

What a way to end the season, can't get more dramatic than that really Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2014 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

12-2-2 and not safe yet. Insane. I'm curious who might be coming up from behind last minute. Relezite? the_cursed_one? I'm also still out to at least beat your Gobbos, cdassak! Wink Gonna be an interesting final week...
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2014 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

So I did finish the sprint. I know some of you guys do a sprint in a week, but for me it's only the second sprint ever, I basically played only one team for two months, with the exception of my two LC matches. Had a good start but a tough finish, fought my way through three Legend coaches in the last three matches, none of them easy match-ups either. Gotta be happy with the 1-2-0 I got out of it, which is enough to (barely) beat cdassaks Gobbos, which was my minimum goal! Couldn't reach his ridiculous Flings, though. Razz

Unless two other people throw in a last minute effort, it should be Top 10 and Racial 2nd though. Three badges earned. I'll take 'em. Wink
cdassak

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2014 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done Vermi!
Gotta rename them to 'Rise like a gobbo' Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2014 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 5:'ARRgonauts' Recap

This was a LegendARRy season, with a record 24 sprints!
(Gobbos - Flings - Elf - Slann 2, Vampires 3, High - Underworld 4, Ogre 5)

Three top coaches fought hard for the title and their battle had it all: top spot changing hands, great winning streaks and several clutch performances getting results when it mattered. In the end kingvan's Vampires emerged victorious with a 3/3 finish. Hats off to both his rivals who made a last minute effort to turn things around and claim first place.

The stunty race was also dramatic, involving all three stunty races. Initially Ogres led it, then Gobbos took charge, as they always do, but in the end the mighty Flings came from behind and with a sprint for the ages smashed the stuny sprint record (47 points!) reaching 4th place overall. First time we have two stunties in the top 10!

Did you know?

winARR, kingvan's New Vamps on the Blood is the first ARR team to win two titles.

runnARR Up, okostomi's Nuevo Ricos (High Elf - racial winners) completed their second ARR sprint, their first was back in Season 1.

thARRd, tarabaralla's Principi (Vampires) is the first Vampire team to reach a Major semi final.

4th place my own MastARR Chefs (Halfling - racial winners) shut out their opponents 9 times (including the mighty WMDs) in their sprint.

5th place my own NinJazz (Slann - racial winners) broke the record for the longest unbeaten run by a Slann team (12 games).

6th place Silver Darwin's (Elf - racial winners) tied the record for fewer losses by an Elf team (2) held by To the Ends of the Earth (season 1) and Pointy eARRs (season 4).

7th place Relezite's Black Chance Brigade (Elf) is the first team to lose the Elf racial race by just 1 point.

8th place
cameronhawkins Lost Children of the Deep (Underworld - racial winners) is the most consistent ARR team, having 4 sprints in 5 seasons - making the top10 in all of them!!

9th place Rise like a Phoenix II (High Elf) is Verminardo's first ARR sprint.

10th place my own FeARR the BombardiARR (Goblins - racial winners) posted wins against both dorfs and chaos dorfs in their sprint.

12th place Griffon31's Hear the Crunch - That's You (Ogres - racial winners) played 79 games during this season - the equivalent of 5 sprints! (minus one game)

See you all in Season 6: For the box is dARRk...
happygrue

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2014 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Badges displayed, WinARRs linked to in the first post of this thread!

Jump to: