39 coaches online • Server time: 10:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I plan on being on tonight after 9pm EST (GMT-5) if anyone wants a game...or two

Nice, maybe you can give me recovery game then? I need one after the beating I took from Bondo Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile

Tinky I hope to be there for you with a supporting hand er... boot. Yeah that's the ticket. A boot yeah like a size 15 hobnailed one...yeah that's it.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not entirely sure that I'll be awake then but if I am I'll play you.

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like a plan...any other takers Smile

My orcses hobnails need some sharpening Smile

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
Squiggy

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 08:38 Reply with quote Back to top

borderline wrote:
How very sad...no Gobbos left to represent Honor and General Goodness. Well, we'll be back next Waargh season with more Chainsaws and Bigger Boots. For the Glory!

For da Glory? Naaah... Mebbe for der bigga bootz. An wit luck, we can getz more gobbo clans next time, so's weez gots more chances to show dem big bully orcses weez can play wit da big boyz!

Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh nooooooo!

My warbozz died on an unassisted foul in the first turn of the match! Grats to Bondo for placing Da boot in the right place!

I'm out

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=374035 50pts tinkywinky is no more took out the warboss in the 1st turn with an even up blitz to knock him down and a lucky foul killed him.
Clementus

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Tis not the way Real WARLORDS do battle, but twill do, keep it up and my successor shall be decided it seems.

Flings Rule!
SonofSharkboy

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2004 - 02:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Squiggy wrote:

I will gladly try to make arrangements for a mutual time for a game, if anyone wants to challenge the gobbo cheaters who have not only retired two teams, but killed the warboss of the first one in the second turn of the first game!

/me grumbles
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2004 - 06:11 Reply with quote Back to top

We'ez poundin on dem udder guyz. We'ze knokked out mosta dere guyz n den we'ze bin foulin da warboz bud heze god da cajonez too. We'ze cuud only puud da liddle hurd on im. Dat Warboz SpookyKid gunna be livin ta fightz agin. Da negzd time we'ze gunna geddum n foulz m til e stayz down.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=375763

Warboss Caileanhawk (3/2/1 CAS, 2 TD) - 25 points
Warboss SpookyKid (0/1/0 CAS 0 TD) - 5 points

caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2004 - 06:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Timezones of remaining participants

Big_GC: GMT Usually on in the evenings and Saturday (anytime) up till around 6pm

bondo: tz is usa central (gmt 6) usually on around 7-8 am or 3-5 pm(1500-1700)

SpookyKid: i'm in US Eastern time (GMT-5) - usually try and log on about 9 weeknights and erratic on weekends but it all depends

Caileanhawk: (GMT-5) - Can be on almost any evening after 9 pm

bardulf: Gmt+1 i'm connected from 22:00 to 01:00 but in weekends i can be all day.

caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2004 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to try and be online this weekend after 9pm EST (GMT-5) every night until whenever in the morning (say 1-2am), so if anyone is interested it is an open invite.

Hope to see some of the challengers.

bondo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2004 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

i'm in GMT -6 sorry about that if it caused any confussion.
bondo

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2004 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=384324 12 pts no warboss's down but a bloody game all the same
bondo

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=391454 1 point good game i did some crazy moves but failed to hurt his warboss while mine stayed in the ko box for most of the game.
 Jump to: