43 coaches online • Server time: 14:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who will win "A Box Full of Money"?
ARR! Duh, we are all about treasure here.
38%
 38%  [ 10 ]
ARR will get more sprints, but the Humans have deep pockets and will raise more money.
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
No way! We'll have more Human League sprints but ARR will raise more money!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
HLP! Strength and Honor!
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I just want to play on my pan pies.
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

happygrue

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2014 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Season VII is a go!

And we've got big plans for this season. Big plans, I say! The Box Full of Money fundraiser is live, and as of right now we have pledges for:

ARR x 4
Humans x5

Whichever has more completed sprints: another x1

This means that every ARR sprint you complete will earn $4 for FUMBBL - and that's if no one else comes forward to add to that multiplier. Don't have time to play, or want to add to the fun(ds)? Read the blog linked above and then PM me about your donation pledge!

Also in the news:

* ARR turns one year old this month!

* Not coincidentally, the box scheduler change also turns one year old this month!

* Come lurk on IRC in #metabox, the channel we share with our mortal enemies... er... friends... FRIENDS at the Human League Premiership.

*This is the last month of our FUMBBL dice contest! For details on how you could win a free set of FUMBBL dice check out the button on our group page.

* ARR has grown to 201 teams over the past year, most of which are still active. This puts us neck and neck with the HLP in terms of numbers and good enough for the 6th biggest group on FUMBBL! ARR!

* Season VI awards are here.

* Did I mention our IRC channel, #metabox?

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2014 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Zed's flings destroy my Helfies in the second round of ARR brawl. Great game, but as promised they are out without winning so they have been retired!

I wanted to elaborate a bit, since my team was created years ago with the old table (since translated into bbcode) of BWR and BBR showing how underplayed HE were. My aim was to play a team that no one wanted to play (Sound familiARR?) - but I ran into 3 minmaxers in my first 7 games and I got so frustrated that I shelved the team... And now here we ARR with the low TV minmax teams no longer the problem that they were and HE are more played than zons, almost as much as woodies in fact! Sail on, my friends, the waters abound in treasure!

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2014 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, that means, if I (as unlikely as it seems) beat Azure's flings, I'll face flings in the final, too. Three games with High Elves vs. Flings in a Brawl... seems unreal. But it's very reARRl in fact. Smile

Should I lose of course, we'll see an epic halfling final!

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2014 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Get your pledge in for the mighty Stud Mens!!!

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2014 - 06:15
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Get your pledge in for the mighty Stud Mens!!!

I will pledge 1$ for every Kill the Stud Mens do over 10 games. So basically highest number of kills they cause out of 10 games jimmy shows me a the end of this thing even if he plays more than 10 games.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2014 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh yeahhhh we are gonna kill infinite mens! Cheers broski!

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2014 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRades,

First week of the season and we are still wARRming up.

The team that stands out so far is without doubt mrt1212's Villaraeliae BBC BBL (Goblin) reaching the unbelievable TV of 2010!!

In the ARR Brawls we had a record turn out of 23/32 teams resulting in a couple of new BrawlARR champs, my own HighARR Elves in Black Box Brawl CLXI and Zed's Soul Experience (Halfling) in Black Box Brawl CLXII in an unprecedented Fling final!
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3629138

We must not forget Azure's Paladins of Faith (dwARRf) who won Black Box Brawl CLX (their second ARR Brawl!) against all odds (only six stunties in that Brawl). The ARR committee is considering to invite the Paladins to join ARR as honorARRy members for their spectaculARR achievements (provided that they never apply to an ARR Brawl again)Razz

The group page has been updated with the ARR racial records.

Dont forget, this season we are sprinting to support FUMBBL so get those sprints going!
CCSenor

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2014 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Early front runnARR's be OgARR's !

After conceding 10 TD's in their last 3 games, Tharr!d Time Lucky bounced back with a great win vs Yendor Nethackers to Hit top spot !
Azure

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2014 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

cdassak wrote:
We must not forget Azure's Paladins of Faith (dwARRf) who won Black Box Brawl CLX (their second ARR Brawl!) against all odds (only six stunties in that Brawl). The ARR committee is considering to invite the Paladins to join ARR as honorARRy members for their spectaculARR achievements (provided that they never apply to an ARR Brawl again)Razz

Well good news - the dwarves are off to have fun in the Black Box Minor...but rest assured they will be back to enjoy more Brawls another time Razz
cdassak

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2014 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Azure wrote:

Well good news - the dwarves are off to have fun in the Black Box Minor...but rest assured they will be back to enjoy more Brawls another time Razz

I have a feeling that my Gobbos will draw the Paladins in the Minor for all the hARRd time I'm giving you Razz
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2014 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:

love that you went with the 6 ogre no rr build
risky but rowdy
jamesfarrell129

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2014 - 10:51 Reply with quote Back to top

PaddyMick wrote:
JimmyFantastic wrote:

love that you went with the 6 ogre no rr build
risky but rowdy

Is there another way to play ogres?

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2014 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Fundraising update is here

We need to step up our game folks!

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2014 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Do I need to wait until my team is accepted to the group page before playing, or can I get started right away? Not sure how that script works.

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2014 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Wb mate Smile

All teams from the 8 races are automatically in the race and their results included in the Leaderboard