78 coaches online • Server time: 21:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who will win "A Box Full of Money"?
ARR! Duh, we are all about treasure here.
38%
 38%  [ 10 ]
ARR will get more sprints, but the Humans have deep pockets and will raise more money.
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
No way! We'll have more Human League sprints but ARR will raise more money!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
HLP! Strength and Honor!
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I just want to play on my pan pies.
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

happygrue

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2014 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Your team has been ARRpproved! But as cdassak says, every game counts. Sometimes people even win categories or outright without joining ARR, though I usually PM such folks to tell them how awesome they are and how much more awesome they could be by clicking something... Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2014 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRades,

Second week gone and we already have our first 4 sprintARRs:
CCSenor's Tharr!d Time Lucky (Ogre)
Timetis Effin' Elfs (Elf)
Strider84's Haribo macht Hobbits froh (Flings) - their second conscutive sprint, first fling team that has the guts to do that!
mrt1212 Villaraeliae BBC BBL (Goblins) in their fARRst sprint after 81 box games!

The team that stands out so far is Stonetroll's Generic [B] elves (High Elf) who are still unbeaten (7/1/0) and heavy favorites for the ARR title.
Several of the veteran ARR teams have not come back for season 7 yet but we had a dARRby (more of a dicing actually - moohaha Twisted Evil ) of Season 1 and Season 3 runARR up, Azure's Elves March On (Elf) and my own WARRpstoned (Underworld) respectively:
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3631083

Flings dominated the stunty race last season but this time the big guys have stepped up. CCSenor's Tharr!d Time Lucky (Ogre) are leading the race with a 37 point sprint and are very close to breaking the racial record since they started 1/1/6. okostomi's BARRbaros have won 4 of their last 6 and are on the hunt with 31 points in 14 games. They also have the chance to improve having started 1/1/6 too.
It's gonna be a great battle for the Ogre and (possibly) stunty title as both Markusen's Who let the snots out and Jimmyfantastic's Stud Men have had great starts in their sprints.

Sprint all mens!
Timetis

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2014 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the update! My pro-elf sprint (2-4-10) does make me blush in shame. Still a week before holidays, maybe they can improve a bit! Otherwise, better to play and fail than not play them at all!

Ogres seem the safer bet.. ; )
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2014 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Not only is it an ARR Sprint, it's also a bonafide Black Box Sprint. I'll see if I can improve the record but it is really grueling at times. I feel like Nurgle and Dwarves are really hard for Goblins (Regen and Tackle)but everyone else I feel like I have a decent shot at a tie the first 4-5 turns of the game, at least.

Updward and onward my brothARRs
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2014 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah I lost vs Chaos. No longer a good start but hopefully will do ok in the end!

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2014 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Fundraising update here!

Humans are still beating us with their superior ability to fail 3+ rolls. What gives!? Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

High TV vamps seem OP. Or perhaps we jut have some Hardcore CRP Whiners around? Wink

Go kingvan, keep'n it real!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2014 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha! The King is back

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2014 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRades...

Halfway there and we got ourselves a new ARR sprint record!
Stonetroll's Generic [B] elves (High Elf) got the 6 straight wins (!!) they needed to reach 59 points with the impressive 14/1/1.
Big grats Stony!!

First place may seem taken but everything else is up for grabs, several teams will battle hARRd to get in the top 10 and win their respective racial titles.

Two time winARRS kingvan's New Vamps on the Blood are back with 6/3/0 so the unbeaten sprint is still on the cARRds.

The Underworld race is as congested and as contested as ever, could very well have 10 (!) sprintARRS there by the end of the season.

The Ogre record is also at stake, both CCSenor's Tharr!d Time Lucky and okostomi's BARRbaros stand tied at 37 points and need to improve by 2 points to break it.

We are still behind in the sprint count, 9 sprints so fARR while the HLP has 12, but with 16 ARR teams with 10+ games already, I'm sure that in the end we will prevail!

ARR Brawl coming up this Wednesday, time to find out how human flesh reacts to the saw Twisted Evil
happygrue

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2014 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Fundraising update here.

Brawl draw tonight!

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2015 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

The draw is made! A little bird told me we had 68 teams (!) Which I feel safe in claiming is a record for brawl applicants.

Here's the breakdown from cdassak:

8 Brawls, 64 teams, 40 (!!!!) ARR, 13 HLP

If this ain't the Big One, what is?

By Brawl, from bottom (low TV) to top:
    7 ARR - 0 HLP
    7-0
    4-3
    7-1
    5-2
    3-3
    5-1
    2-3

My own humans were one of the 4 who didn't make it into the brawl, so I guess that's fitting. And a big shout out to BillBrasky who entered one of each ARR team and (judging from his scheduled games) got 7 of them into brawls!

Now we see what the underdog humans are made of. I'm hoping for something like this, but with an alternate ending. Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2015 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

My humans are facing Dunenzed's flagship Human team 'Sons of Brutus' so we'll see just how far the underdog humans go Wink
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2015 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

And the winner there get's my Battlefrogs or Stonetroll's Generic B Elves... perhaps with Vavlav's Uglies (Who knocked the Battlefrogs out of their last brawl) in the final? Should be some fun times!

EDIT: Meantime, my flings vs Brasky's frogs going down now!

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2015 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Happy new yeARR comARRades!

A lot of action during the holidays, already reached 19 sprints while the HLP is stuck at 12 but they do have another 12 teams with 10+ games so we must keep it up.

The King didn't remain undefeated after all but the New Vamps on the Blood (Vampire) have reached 2nd place. Third place will probably go to either happygrue's Hotline Miami (Elf) and BudSpencer's Smudgy Dodgies (Underworld) who are still on the hunt for 2nd with a win out.

We have a new leader in the stunty race, Relezite's Sandrooster Adult Films LLC (Goblin) completed a second sprint and are now top (and 10th overall) with 37 points, winning the tiebreaker against both Ogre teams (!).

In the ARR brawls, as Somertown confirmed we set a new record with 8 brawls kicking off and 40(!!) ARR teams in them. Still early but both the ARR and HLP already have a team in a final.
We have lost all HLP vs ARR games so far but who cares, we will win this depending on our lARRge numbers Wink
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2015 - 05:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Fundraising update here. Spoiler: NO! go read the update.

Jump to: