11 coaches online • Server time: 06:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Most of us have already seen the rosters for the not-so-secret secret league, but I found this as well.

/ooh

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

yup, that's harvestmouse's project
saw it before, it was mentioned in the Secret League thread
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'll just go away then Very Happy

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=591432&highlight=slc#591432

Wink
MDeLarge

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I though you know it dude. I wonder when all the "Secret" Leagues will be ready to play. All those teams look great Smile
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, at least there are spots prepared in the race list.
https://fumbbl.com/p/help?op=races
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

A brief history of Secret League.

The concept was started by Zakatan. So me, Zakatan and Garion started to do roster designs. However early on it became apparent that Zakatan was easy on anything, and I was unwilling to accept anybody elses ideas.

So we kind of stopped and Garion started secret league by himself. He mainly used the rosters that the 3 of us came up with, but Zakatan became busy and I deliberately took a back seat although we continued to consult on most rosters.

Garion made Secret League for new roster designs and Secret League Classic for 2nd ed style teams.

Garion then used the icons me, him and Zakatan made and the got Cowhead to make more icons and Knut to do portraits, to make Secret League the top notch product it is now. I was so impressed that I added bits here and there and then asked if I could have Secret League Classic.

So I adapted that page to how I saw 2nd ed BB meeting the open scene of 3rd ed onwards. This is a something that I will continue for the rest of my life, you can be sure of that. However, I pretty much have stopped updating FUMBBL. Due to it being too much work to update wiki pages and negative feedback.

More than likely Secret League Classic will be moved to akarenton's image site. Recently I have been working on some icons, some teams and I may do some custom new portraits for harlequin and chaos dwarfs.

On the whole though, it's not really worth my time updating those pages even though the project is continuing.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
Well, at least there are spots prepared in the race list.
https://fumbbl.com/p/help?op=races

No, they're just place holders for Whatball, and testing out software. Races aren't going to be added like that.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

@harvestmouse i wish you'd continue the SLC here on FUMBBL mate
LemonheadWallenstein

Post 14 Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
@harvestmouse i wish you'd continue the SLC here on FUMBBL mate

yes
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2015 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

If anybody wants anything of mine, please contact me. I really don't mind anybody using any of my stuff. However on FUMBBL, it's really not worth my effort. Uploading and coding the wiki sometimes takes more time than making the stuff. Also with the FUMBBL community, they're moving further away from the original game, so interest is minor, and on top of that my general unpopularity, there's no point in continuing on site.
 Jump to: