40 coaches online • Server time: 12:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2015 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a lovely idea, but it's outside of my capabilities. One for the boss's doubtlessly infinitely long list! Smile
babass

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2015 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Hi all,

Full rulespack, announcement and such to come very soon (probably tomorrow or Tuesday), but our next online NAF event will kick off on June 15th. Mark it in your diaries now! Smile Applications will open on the 8th, so you've plenty of time.

In the mean time, two points of order. Firstly, I'd like to know what you thought of the playoff concept. I can see pros and cons; it's nice to have an overall winner, and for coaches from across the world to meet. But it does slow our momentum as many coaches are waiting for the next thing and not playing anymore, and all of the good things about a Swiss format with relation to a BB tournament sort of evaporate when you include a KO element. Is being a group winner enough, or should the playoffs stay?

Secondly, now that online NAF events are a bit more bedded in, I am looking to form a very small team of admins to help me with the weekly tasks. Applicants should be veterans of running FUMBBL events (in any division) and be aware of how things work, keen, reliable and available 21:00 server most Mondays. Sound like you? PM me!

Cheers!

still same rythm?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2015 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not quite sure what you mean?

When the rulespack goes live today / tomorrow (work, eh?), I hope your question will be answered!

Edit: Certainly tomorrow. Who would work for a living, eh?
 Jump to: