39 coaches online • Server time: 16:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
razmus

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2022 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

averus wrote:
I used to play Fumbble all the time back in the 2000's, so glad to see this community is still around after all these years. I lost my old account so I had to create a new one, looking forward to getting some matches in.

Welcome back!

Hmm... the old account is likely still out there. You'll want to open a support ticket or visit Discord and as an admin for help to get your old account back.

The8t88s

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2023 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello All, The8t88s, from France, played to BB since long time, have played online on BB1 and BB2 too.

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2023 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

The8t88s wrote:
Hello All, The8t88s, from France, played to BB since long time, have played online on BB1 and BB2 too.

Welcome!

There is help here.

More help on discord

Good luck and have fun.

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2023 - 07:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahoy. Player from the 90s only came back to it a month ago.

Learning the game again.
DaveCoban

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2023 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to discover FUMBBL. Experimented coach from Belgium, I make to many placing mistakes and I'd like to improve my level.

I'm also looking for a coach who'll teach me how to play elve's gameplay. I usually play bash teams because of lack of tactic and it's sometimes frustrating.
Msanch

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2023 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello !
I created my account in 2017 but only played my first games this week. Happy to find a place to play this game.
I’m a Belgian from GD Luxembourg. I played on BB2, but don’t have much time to play anymore.
I had a few years break and I’m ready to throw the dices again…
Good experience with the community so far, so thanks everyone and have fun on the field!
remetagross

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2023 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, fellow coaches! remetagross, hailing from France, here.

I've been playing BB2 for a few years now, and long to see the day where I'll be able to play tabletop. I was eager to get my hands on the Second Season rules with the advent of BB3, but the crappy reviews all around have convinced me to swallow Fumbbl's arid display.

Going strong with a 1/0/0 record so far with a team of Underworld Denizens dedicated to see how a Rat-Ogre can be tooled up to be an effective ball carrier!
Solaris

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2023 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi folks,

I send you best wishes from germany.
I've beginning playing Bloodbowl in our local tt league many years ago. Then after a long pause, I restarted BB in 2022 with the new IMO fantastic rules.

In the past I played only on the PC only BB1 & 2, but deep in my mind, I knewed that FUMBBL would be the best way to play online BB. After a tournament and an recommendation from an opponent, I tried FUMBBL. After some initial difficulties I fell in love with FUMBBL.

Tabletop > FUMBBL > BB2 > BB1 > BB3

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2023 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

bigbullies wrote:
nice gobbo player picks mate where did you find them ?
Allow me to introduce myself as VIPwees. I'm thrilled to be a part of this community and connect with like-minded individuals. As a passionate and enthusiastic person, I believe in embracing life's adventures and exploring new opportunities. Whether it's discussing exciting topics, sharing insights, or collaborating on creative endeavors, I'm all ears! Let's embark on this journey together, and I can't wait to make lasting connections here. Cheers to a wonderful time ahead! 🌟
RDaneel

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2023 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome! you are in the correct place , and i suggest you also to join the Discord FUMBBL channel
see you!
Sonny89

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2023 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I’m Sonny, and I’m completely new to Fumbbl and Blood Bowl in its entirety. I came across this site after someone (@Tussock) introduced me to the game whilst we were talking.

Hope to get out to the games, and meet you all on the battlefield!

Sonny
dentface

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2023 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

HI sonny89 welcome to FUMBBL, if you wanted to join a learning league we have one, it's called the 145 and the home page is here https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=3180&op=view the discord is here https://discord.gg/x8AmNEZYbs

The help pages also walk you through the technical setups and make sure all of that is working you can see those here https://www.fumbbl.com/help:

Very Happy
clydebuilt1974

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2023 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all!

Total BB newb here who stumbled across FUMBBL while doing some team research. I'm interested in having fun and a laugh so have chosen Gobbos as a team, for mayhem!

Great to see an active community and looking forward to meeting some of you on the pitch Very Happy

Andy
datom

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2023 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

clydebuilt1974 wrote:
Hello all!

Total BB newb here who stumbled across FUMBBL while doing some team research. I'm interested in having fun and a laugh so have chosen Gobbos as a team, for mayhem!

Great to see an active community and looking forward to meeting some of you on the pitch Very Happy

Andy

Hey there! Come join us in the wonderful 145 - new season kicking off next week, and an active discord to boot!
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2023 - 10:36 Reply with quote Back to top

145 Club.

Great for new coaches.

Jump to: