44 coaches online • Server time: 19:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mekutata

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2015 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

They are great. If I could afford a Pogo I could even win games. Like an improvement of usual Goblins. I suggest to add 2 Trolls and 50k bribes. And we finally reached master race.

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2015 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Not for me, it's a race I'd totally not touch. However.........I'm eager to see how CRP goblins now hold up against Stunty teams. I'd be all for proposing them some sort of allowance into stunty.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheaters is the most broken roster in Stunty. I won't touch them with a ten foot pole. They certainly don't need any trolls or cheap bribes or anything else.

I'd rather play 1800TV min maxed Strigs or Gnomes than Cheaters at any TV. Christ, I'd even rather play Slaves despite how one-dimensional they are.

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

/starts creating Cheaters team...

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

What's so wrong about cheaters guys?
mekutata

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 09:18 Reply with quote Back to top

DrPoods wrote:

thatz the right attitude!

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

nothing.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheaters either clear the pitch quickly, or they lose all weapons with no damage.
They're an all or nothing team
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

mekutata wrote:
DrPoods wrote:

thatz the right attitude!

Darn tootin'

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
Cheaters either clear the pitch quickly, or they lose all weapons with no damage.

Pretty much sums up my experience with them.

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not doing well with them but I don't care, there's much fun to be had. Fanatics, bombers, dirty players, pogo sticks, loonies. All plural too. Are they really broken? There's several other teams I'd rather not face.

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder if this pitch clear syndrome really breaks the team (for either side) or if this means Stuntee itself is broken? (I say NO)
What hurts a bit is the MA6 for the Goblin Cheater Pogo. But those Bombers with easy access to Hail Mary Pass... I've got two of them now. In theory this is the best that can happen! In offence I can throw bombs from behind, saw and kick the remaining payers and then later I can pick up and just throw the ball to the endzone.
Of course in reality the bombers fail too pick up the ball (like a Khemri) and a few remaining Minivamps get somehow past the line of destruction and score... Ref bans everyone, all KOs return.. plan backfired. But to me this is part of the Goblin mentality. It ends in disaster, but if the dice are nice it ends in disaster for the other team.
The lack of Trolls makes me always hope for High TV differences so I can at least buy some Fat Starplayers (Slabb is better than any other Big Guy.. at least when playing in this Stuntee environment). He can stab like an Assassin but fears no revenge blocks,
And if money is not enough for a Big One they have a 50k Starplayer with Saw and Dirty Player. I know thesere are all known facts to most of you, but honestly, isn't that like Poetry becoming a Bloodbowl team?

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2015 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:

I do not agree. Against some of the better teams, they have an all round game at mid/high TV. Ok, they can tend to be one half heavy, but certainly in good hands they're usually competitive with good linos.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2015 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheaters are an awesome team to play with. I find them really fun. I put them behind a lot of other teams for pure kill power, especially at high TV.