38 coaches online • Server time: 12:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
buuface

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2016 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

OMG I WANT TO PLAY WITH THE ARABY AND KISLEV ROSTERS SO BADLY !!!!
GraveZombie

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2016 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

This looks pretty good! I'm happy there is a way for me and my friends to play with our personal house rules! One question though: is there a way to assign SPP on a per match basis? Or modify SPP gained by actions? I'd like to create a ruleset that gives 1 SPP per match played by each player, in addition to any SPP gained through actions. Reducing the SPP need for each skill does emulate this somewhat, but I'd like some finer tuning to SPP values.

Still, keep up the hard work! Very Happy
buuface

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2016 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Soooo who is successfully running leagues using the new system?
Sainthropee

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2016 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

hi!

one question, to make it resurrection rules with some skills at the beginning, the team progression must be in non (in the rule set and the tournament) and put the skills in predetermined in the ruleset, no?

I think I forget to put non progression in the tournament and because of that in the first match there are some injured players, and they will be miss for next game. Am I correct?

www.fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=64

Quote:
Group Ostias como Panes
Name
Los Rapidos
Season
Style RoundRobin
Progression Standard
Turn Limit Division default
Turn Extension Division default

PS: if I turn on Progression Standard in the ruleset, the players might have normal's skill up with Xps?

thanks for your help

"Vice is a miscalculation in the pursuit of happiness"
(J. Bentham)
Wex

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2016 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

What happens if you swap rulesets? e.g. You change a league from ruleset X to ruleset Y?

If all the rules are the same, will there be errors for playing teams under either ruleset?
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2016 - 09:18
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Wex wrote:
What happens if you swap rulesets? e.g. You change a league from ruleset X to ruleset Y?

If all the rules are the same, will there be errors for playing teams under either ruleset?

Currently teams can't switch between rulesets, so if you changed ruleset then all of the teams currently playing would be unable to continue playing. However, switching teams between rulesets is something that is being added in the near future (one of the next thing to come).
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2016 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Sainthropee wrote:
hi!

one question, to make it resurrection rules with some skills at the beginning, the team progression must be in non (in the rule set and the tournament) and put the skills in predetermined in the ruleset, no?

I think I forget to put non progression in the tournament and because of that in the first match there are some injured players, and they will be miss for next game. Am I correct?

www.fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=64

Quote:
Group Ostias como Panes
Name
Los Rapidos
Season
Style RoundRobin
Progression Standard
Turn Limit Division default
Turn Extension Division default

PS: if I turn on Progression Standard in the ruleset, the players might have normal's skill up with Xps?

thanks for your help

yes, resurrection needs NON progression set up. Then in the box below set the skills:

N meaning normal skills
D meaning double skills

i.e. 1:N2D 2:2ND.... game 1 1 normal and 2 doubles, game 2 2 normals and 1 double
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2016 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

GraveZombie wrote:
This looks pretty good! I'm happy there is a way for me and my friends to play with our personal house rules! One question though: is there a way to assign SPP on a per match basis? Or modify SPP gained by actions? I'd like to create a ruleset that gives 1 SPP per match played by each player, in addition to any SPP gained through actions. Reducing the SPP need for each skill does emulate this somewhat, but I'd like some finer tuning to SPP values.

Still, keep up the hard work! Very Happy

SPP are earned by scoring a TD, a completition, a casualty and MVP...in an actual game. You can not customise this part. However, you can do whatever you wish with the skill up sequence.

i.e. set up: 1,2,3,4,5,6 would mean that players would get skills at 1,2 ,3 4,5,6 spp

i went as far as setting

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and it worked perfect. Players got 12 skills at 12 sppp
Sainthropee

Post 22 Posted: Feb 03, 2016 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I just open a new group to create a tournament, and when I use a Ruleset in a League group there is a message that say: chosen ruleset is not active....

I did something wrong?

Is there someone with a group with ruleset with the same problem or it's just me?

(J. Bentham)
Sainthropee

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 10:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm alone on this? Embarassed

(J. Bentham)
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe try raising a support ticket.

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I write here, because of in the IRC admins channel they told me here is the correct place to talk about. Anyway, I have a open ticket about one team implicated in the problem and I ask there too.

(J. Bentham)
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 12:23
FUMBBL Staff

I've looked at both the groups on your account page and they're both set to be metagroups. What are you trying to do, and with which group?

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Sainthropee

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

now the two groups are metagroups, but I did choose in group info: group type: league and select one ruleset and didn't work. The message says Chosen Ruleset is not active in a pop-out.

the groups are:

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9137&op=view
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=9996

The rulesets:

the rulesets I did created were: 64/204/205/206, I want to put ruleset 64 in group 9317 and 206 in 9996.

I choose another ruleset that is working, like 9298 from Naf tournament, doesn't works too, because I have the same message: chosen ruleset is not active.

Thanks

(J. Bentham)
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2016 - 12:37
FUMBBL Staff

I see now. I'm getting this error too. I'll speak to Christer about it.

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
 Jump to: