31 coaches online • Server time: 11:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2016 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The waiting list for the league has gone. All were either promoted, or left fumbbl without notice. So

WE ARE RECRUITING!

If you would like to join DLE, then contact me. There is pretty good chance that you will be in.

League is awesome, and different from anything before. No forfeit, or concession yet, everything was on deadline. Plus drafting is pure awesomeness!
But be warned, this is a high octane, high fun, and also high maintenance league. You are expected to be around a lot. Part of the fun is the frequent interaction.

Group page:
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=10068

Blog info:
https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=bghandras

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2016 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I am interested in too
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2016 - 07:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Recruitment still open!

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2016 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I was too slow for the first season, but was spectating the draft. Lots of talk and lots of fun during that part, and then the league has a steady list of specs to the Leaguegames. Usually 3-7 people watch the games, a good chat there aswell!
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2016 - 07:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, 3-7 specs were with 18 teams. (I think 11 or 12 was the record number of specs.) 2nd season will run 32 players, so i expect around 5-11 spectators per game in the near future.

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2016 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Gosh I'm gonna be shy ☺️
Meanandugl

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2016 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Nah, you shouldn't. You'll see DLE specs and fans are especially amiable folks. They cheer and clap and ooh and aah, and from time time they throw things on the pitch to encourage players. In Brionne Bucweiser bottles are longtime favourites as presents thrown on the pitch, and on special occasions teams are welcomed with even more substantial and impressive stuff. Rocks for example.
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2016 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Agree with Mean. Sometime we as specs even stomp for added inspiration. Too bad some folks play without sound, thus cant be helped about timely fouls!