26 coaches online • Server time: 07:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2016 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just accepted all applicants to the group, and done one of my favourite jobs, roster checking!

There are some real cracking builds with the extra gold this time. Any issues I spotted have been followed up with a PM, but that doesn't mean that I haven't made the odd mistake in 100. Always worth checking your submission one last time!

Not long now. Exciting times. Get applied to join us! Very Happy
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2016 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

...And remember: You don't need a team to join the fun. Sign up now for five games of solo BB fun, if you like to do it alone! Wink
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 09:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Kickoff is TONIGHT! Get those final applications in!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Everything applied up until this post is accepted, by the way. If you do not see yourself in the group and think you've applied, you'll need to try again and probably poke me via PM to make sure.

If it's your first attempt at application, be calm, I'll do another round of accepting when I return home from work.
Marco27

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi i just realized Jordell cost 260 and not 230 so my elf team wasn't good Sad
just retired it and applied with a dark elf team, hope it's all good!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 10:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, good spot. It's there, will accept later.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Two hours to go! Get those last teams in!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

30 minutes. Last orders!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

A little over 10 minutes to go...

When the time is upon us, please give me a short while to setup the groups and get us going. You'll know we're GO because you'll receive a PM with all of the details, which I'll also post below.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

And... GO!

First group PM below. Good luck, everyone! Very Happy

Hello coaches! Welcome to the NAF Team Challenge, which is... GO!

Thank you for joining us for this online NAF tournament! In European timezones, the first round deadline is Monday night, 11th April at 22:00 server time. In North America, it's 22:00 Eastern time on the same date, which is 04:00 server time on the 12th. In Europe, each group has a different member of staff to deal with forfeits: Groups 1 &2 : easilyamused, Group 3 Prez, Group 4 Chavo. In North America, happygrue is your staff member. These are your admins to PM if you have difficulty scheduling your games. You will find your group number on the tournament page.

If you like live scoring, you've Wreckage to thank! This page will soon show the current leaderboard, thanks to his impressive script. Keep tabs on how you're doing there, and thank him for his efforts when you see him.

Please find below six important points regarding the tournament, worth repeating especially as we have some coaches new to FUMBBL joining us. For the veterans among you, the below is a mix of handy reminders of good practice and important information for this event, so please take 5 minutes to read it anyway. Should you have been drawn against a ‘Temporary Filler’ team, we're subbing in some Oceanic coaches without a home at present, and you'll be paired up with your opponent as soon as possible.

Whilst your specific staff members are your first port of call in terms of scheduling issues, if you have any other concerns, please let me (Purplegoo) know as soon as possible by shouting in the thread, and I will resolve your issue.

Good luck and have fun. May the best team win!

Phil / Purplegoo.

Six Important Points

1. Tiebreakers: The NTC will be using racial tier, followed by opponent record as tie breaker for 1st and 2nd place in each group / for the top 6 team positions. We will be using net TD + net CAS, TDs scored, CAS inflicted then random everywhere else in the groups. This is because opponent score is currently manually calculated.

2. Schedule your game as soon as possible. Your coach overview will now list your scheduled round 1 opponent next to your team. Make contact with him NOW! Azure’s blog is full of good advice on this point; but essentially, PM immediately, use the site scheduler and do everything you can ensure your game is played.

3. Inducements: Spend your remaining treasury to hire your rostered inducements each game when you enter the client. I have checked every roster and published every rostered inducement below, so everyone knows what everyone else should be bringing. Check your opponent is bringing the correct thing. Tick only the correct box!

4. No extensions will be granted. Games will be forfeited on time. Server time is shown at the top right of your coach overview page and deadlines on the group page, so you have no excuse!

5. Should your game be proving impossible to schedule (unresponsive opponent, no good mutual time to play, any other reason) invite your staff member to your PM chain ASAP. We will be making forfeits based on any and all information at our disposal, and if your opponent is not replying to PMs and you don’t tell us, you risk the forfeit going the wrong way.

6. If you spot any bugs, have problems, or experience any other issues, shout about it in the forum as they happen. We will do our best to remedy the situation quickly and fairly. I’m sure things will proceed smoothly, but if not, please bear with us! Smile

Rostered Inducements

Europe

Jauna, hoyleyboy, cedric19, phil78, phoenix20, simnon_MLF, Dalfort, Kithor, nafina, Doofr, nobbynobbs, Ulrik, Malodoror, Justicium - 1 x Babe
StanRichardson, shogun_france, Steffon_Baratheon - 2 x Babes
sann0638, djutog, xawier, Bagouze, gus.dwarf, geggster, Jan1, Candlejack - 1 x Bribe
krom72 - Ripper & 2 x Bribes
eldritchfox, timy, Barney_The_Lurker, Danish_Dan - Wilhelm Chaney
didier59 - 1 x Bribe, 1 x Babe
Zed, TheThinkTank - Deeproot, Puggy, Chef
SzieberthAdam, jdmickleburgh - Brick & Grotty
Crazy_Lemur - Hack Enshalsh & 1 x Babe
Mav13shc - Puggy
felix_le - Chainsaw
Stonetroll - Lewdgrip Whiparm
Nime_l_Ancien, ceetee, dekra1979, cyg-Obsidian, fluffy_bunny, nippylongskar - Sidewinder
giorss - Glart, Skitter, 1 x Babe
Guizmo - Prince Moranion
Oventa, Macabeo - Wizard
hissa-lives - Max Spleenripper, 1 x Bribe
SkavenLordVinshqueek - Bomber Dribblesnot, 3 x Bribes
Marco27 - Jordell Freshbreeze
sharkrudi - Humerus Carpal, 1 x Babe
JimmyFantastic - Griff Oberwald
Palandt - Ripper, 2 x Bribe
badpublicity- Zug

Meanandugl - 50 k gap. Assumed 1 x Babes
ZugarAmurdi, Bucks - 100 k gap. Assumed 2 x Babes

Oceania (coaches relocated due to no Oceanic group)
m0gw41 - Glart, Bomber Dribblesnot, Wizard
Relezite - Willhelm Chaney

North America
Father_Gailus, Lorebass - 1 x Babe
pythrr - Willhelm Chaney
happygrue - Eldril Sidewinder
Sutherlands - Setekh
Wreckage - Silibili
keggiemckill - Morg (MORG!)

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %07, %2016 - %08:%Apr; edited 2 times in total
palandt

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Your post do not show my inducements:
Star Player: Ripper 270.000
2 Bribes 100.000
happygrue

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass (NA) lizards alsk have 1 babe induced, not shown in the list. on phone, cant link.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2016 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Good spots, both. The above will be updated and be the master list.

(I had Lorebass, palandt slipped through the net and did not quite get application, he is our first reserve and will come in when someone drops out)
Leipziger_Waterbowl

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2016 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

1 - Will there be Purple Picks, Phil?
2 - Tomorrow night (Tuesday April 5th) I attempt to overthrow the President! Sann & I play at 8pm UK (9pm Fummbl)

@wormito on twitter

Waterbowl Commissioner
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2016 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm the only one to take Morg? You sissies!

Is there a list of teams?

Jeffro
 Jump to: