17 coaches online • Server time: 06:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ix77

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

i was waiting to get into a BlkBox game, got one with a no show... Sad he signed off like 15 minutes before i got picked... Now im stuck in a match with him cant use my team, what do i do? Can an Admin out there help please not sure this is fair lol was not gonna win but i wanted to try you know...
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to submit a support ticket or go to #fumbbladmin.

This is not the appropriate venue.
ix77

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx dude
Reisender

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

here you find the exact procedures

https://fumbbl.com/help:DisconnectionProblems
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually it isn't the same. You don't have to wait or get it played, in fact it's not really the way to go.

Fill in a ticket, say your opponent didn't turn up.

*removed, we dont talk about that stuff* /W
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The link reisender gave has a disclaimer for box, and provides the information needed to deal with this problem.
ix77

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

yea thx guys they jumped right on it thx again and thx to The admins for that lata
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: May 29, 2016 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it not extremely frowned upon to not start a match when its scheduled? I've had a couple since starting and its a bit annoying. The scheduler system is such that if you look for a match, you should be ready to go when it pairs you up. Really annoying when people leave you hanging.

Especially as you see the number of coaches online shrinking and you know you won't get a game that day...
mdd31

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 02:50 Reply with quote Back to top

DarthPhysicist wrote:
Is it not extremely frowned upon to not start a match when its scheduled? I've had a couple since starting and its a bit annoying. The scheduler system is such that if you look for a match, you should be ready to go when it pairs you up. Really annoying when people leave you hanging.

Especially as you see the number of coaches online shrinking and you know you won't get a game that day...

It happens all the time especially if you play a bashing style team. People will just no show and ignore your PMs so they can get the game cancelled and avoid putting their players at risk. Usually happens 2-3 times a week to me and there are ZERO consequences for doing this so I guess it is what it is.
Kryten

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 03:10
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

A Blackbox match is considered to have begun when the draw happens. You are free to send a PM, ask them to set a time to play, and follow the disconnection procedure through. They activated, they got drawn, they should play. Simple. That said, most people can't be bothered with that and cancel the matches. Security Officers make notes. People who make a habit of not showing up to Blackbox games get invited to #fumbbladmin to explain themselves.
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Its good to know that it isn't totally ignored. Its very aggravating. Its happened to me twice already and I haven't played many games, so its not like I've got a CPOMB spam team or anything. Using orks is just one of the few, more stable teams while getting the hang of the interface.

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

If you do a support request and don't ask for it to be unscheduled but say you want to finish the game then it can be concession'd if the opposing coach doesn't try and rearrange it for a suitable time for you in the next 72 hours (Box). Though then your team can't play while waiting so people often unschedule if the game wasn't started or in a very early turn.

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

mdd31 wrote:
DarthPhysicist wrote:

It happens all the time especially if you play a bashing style team. People will just no show and ignore your PMs so they can get the game cancelled and avoid putting their players at risk. Usually happens 2-3 times a week to me and there are ZERO consequences for doing this so I guess it is what it is.

zero consequences my ass.

hold them to the game. PM them and ask for them to reply offering you a time. if they do not reply in 24 hours, notify an admin, and state that you wish to play the game.

if they do not, you will eventually get a concession win, and they will get on the naughty list.

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been trying to finish a game for over a month with someone who dropped on me, now they don't reply to PMs and admins aren't responding either. Sigh
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:
I've been trying to finish a game for over a month with someone who dropped on me, now they don't reply to PMs and admins aren't responding either. Sigh

submit a ticket

no way you don't get the concession here

Jump to: