50 coaches online • Server time: 17:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
deyempe

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Teams

Teams are [L]
Chaos Pact race only
Coaches may only hire Marauders on their teams.

To create team for this League click: HERE

Format

Swiss

Rules

Teams may not play games outside of Marauders group.

Special Rules

All Inducments are allowed.
Piling On
*Allows coach to reroll both rolls.
*Piling On player is knocked out when rolling a double on armour or injury rolls.
Stand Firm
*Failing to dodge ends the player's turn instead of falling over. Does not cause a turnover.
Custom SPP Limits
*for hightened marauder maddness!

Prizes

Lets make things a bit more interesting for our all Marauder league teams!

(This next bit will require staff intervention, but I know a guy who knows a guy who's friends with another guy so)

Along with recieving the rights and funds to hire another positional from the roster that no other Marauder League team will yet have access to (which for season 1 im thinking 'Renegade Dark Elf', the coach of the winning team must choose 1 of his players to recive an extraordinary skill set. But they aren't ALL nessisarily benefitial xD

Players a given their skills based upon the following table, the players must have these stats &/or skills but the players arent limited by them, meaning they could have 3 or 4 more other skills not listed as required and still be granted the set that fits.

(Rolls will be made by player using bbd6 and witnessed by group admin)

Required: ST2 + AV7 or less

Right Stuff,
Stunty,

Required: ST4 + AV9 or more

1-2.Bonehead
3-4.Loner
5-6.Regeneration

Required: ST5

Throw Team Mate,
Loner,
+ 1 Random Nega Trait:

d6 roll:

1.Take Root
2-3.Really Stupid,
4-5.Wild Animal,
6.Bone Head

Required: AG1 or AG2

1-3.No Hands
3-6.+AG

Required: AG5 or AG6

1-2.Stunty
3-4.Right Stuff
5-6.Regeneration

Required: CPOMB

d6 Roll:

1-3.Decay
5.Chainsaw + Secret Weapon
4.Ball & Chain + Secret Weapon
6.Bombardier + Secret Weapon

Required: Dirty Player + Sneaky Git

d6 Roll:

1-2.Thrall
3-4.Blood Lust
5-6.Regeneration

Required: Throw Team Mate (obviously you'll need to win 2 times to get this set)

1-3.Always Hungry
4-6.Regeneration

Group Page

Last edited by deyempe on %b %10, %2016 - %12:%Jun; edited 2 times in total
deyempe

Post   Posted: May 29, 2016 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome aboard Dalfort & Marauders of Mayhem '73
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: May 29, 2016 - 13:37
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

i dont understand Smile

Post   Posted: May 29, 2016 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

jarvis_pants wrote:
i dont understand Smile

its a wip Smile

Welcome Helloo Rietveld Originals
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Well unless things have changed. Staff don't have the ability nor are allowed to do what you want to do.

I can't remember exactly, but I don't think those things can be added as skills. Also when I was doing league stuff like this, I was only allowed to do add stuff that would be possible to gain..........but I think that rule's been relaxed a little.
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

yup, ain't happening

unless you have an admin on board.

also, ORR is stupid. people just refuse to play vs the good teams.

Post   Posted: May 30, 2016 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Well unless things have changed. Staff don't have the ability nor are allowed to do what you want to do.

I can't remember exactly, but I don't think those things can be added as skills. Also when I was doing league stuff like this, I was only allowed to do add stuff that would be possible to gain..........but I think that rule's been relaxed a little.

Oh, well - lol, nvm then xD

pythrr wrote:
yup, ain't happening

unless you have an admin on board.

also, ORR is stupid. people just refuse to play vs the good teams.

Yeah figured that would be the case. Perhaps we'll do a RR instead if everyone agrees.

Welcome glowworm & You Spill MY beer!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 31, 2016 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

deyempe wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:

Well I thought you were hinting that you do have a member of staff on board. If so, check with them first. Honestly I can't remember fully and things may have changed. But in my mind you can't do what you want, I maybe wrong though.
deyempe

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
deyempe wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:

Well I thought you were hinting that you do have a member of staff on board. If so, check with them first. Honestly I can't remember fully and things may have changed. But in my mind you can't do what you want, I maybe wrong though.

Well.. I was, kinda, but I hadn't asked yet xD

..anyway its alot to ask and too much im guessing, plus the initial interest in the league hasn't really been enough to merit it. If I am honest the 'extraordinary' idea cane secondarily was kinda tacked on to make things more interesting... but in practice Im guessign it would be a bit silly really, a Maurader with a secret weapon wouldnt be too good because the icon wouldn't represent the fact ect ect
 Jump to: