65 coaches online • Server time: 17:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pokrjax

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2017 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Well by Garion's fluff it is a troll, isn't it?
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2017 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, they are tougher Trolls, check here:

https://fumbbl.com/help:BigUnT

"Similarly the Troll just needed to be a bit tougher than normal Trolls so gained Thick Skull."
Kondor

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2017 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Yes, they are tougher Trolls, check here:

https://fumbbl.com/help:BigUnT

"Similarly the Troll just needed to be a bit tougher than normal Trolls so gained Thick Skull."

I saw that but read it differently. If it is a Troll then just keep it as it is. If it is a really, REALLY big orc then I think the change would be a good one. (I like the idea of a REALLY big orc.)
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2017 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

The change I'd suggest for Big 'Uns is decreasing the rr price from 70,000 to 60,000.
Roland

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2017 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

a lot of RR prices are high...
det

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2018 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I created some SL teams but I find it really difficult to get a game via gamefinder...anything obvious I'm missing? I singed for the secret league sprint...was tempted by the secret league rookie rumble but I've no idea how it actually works...
Crook666

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2018 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

It's usually hard to find games on gamefinder. Not many coaches play SL. You might wanna join Discord chat and try to arrange games there, asking if someone is up to play.

For the Rumble, you just need a rookie team with zero games. Apply through the proper page and when there will be enough teams to start, you will have an opponent.
det

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2018 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok thanks. Rumble...how does it work? I play, I loose, I'm out? Or do I play all the teams involved?
Crook666

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2018 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

it's a KO tournament. You win, you go forward. You lose, you're out
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2018 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

You can also try discord chat to see if anyone is about.

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2018 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a freshly minted team for the rookie rumble. Made it by going through the SL link, they got approved and everything, but I can't find them on the pull-down list to put them into the rookie rumble. Obviously, it's well within the realms of possibility that I've screwed up... Can someone with the ability to do so make this thing happen? The team is:

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=900758
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2018 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

El_Bernardo wrote:
I have a freshly minted team for the rookie rumble. Made it by going through the SL link, they got approved and everything, but I can't find them on the pull-down list to put them into the rookie rumble. Obviously, it's well within the realms of possibility that I've screwed up... Can someone with the ability to do so make this thing happen? The team is:

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=900758

It is no problem. You can't select them because you already entered them yesterday.

They are on the list.

We only need three more teams

Good luck

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2018 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Then something weird is going on. I see 15 on the list and I'm not one of them... If we're going to 16 then there's trickery afoot.
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2018 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

El_Bernardo wrote:
Then something weird is going on. I see 15 on the list and I'm not one of them... If we're going to 16 then there's trickery afoot.

Ah. The 15 on the list are the teams that are playing in the current tournament. The teams waiting for the next one are only visible to the admins.

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2018 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Well that answers a bunch of questions Smile
 Jump to: