17 coaches online • Server time: 05:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should I place a limit on the number of dice that can be ordered?
No – simply ask people to be considerate of others
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
Yes – 1 of each colour per order or 12 dice max
62%
 62%  [ 51 ]
Yes – 2 of each colour per order or 24 dice max
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Yes – 3 of each colour per order or 36 dice max
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
Yes – 4 of each colour per order or 48 dice max
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Pie
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 82

DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

He's getting a bonus from me with my payment 😁

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

We could all send him a bottle of regional beer in return... that should ensure him being drunk for some time Very Happy
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

CastleMan wrote:
whoever knows Spubbbba IRL buy that man a beer.

I will certainly be willing to donate spubb half a shandy when next our paths cross IRL. Top effort!

I'm also willing to be a UK / Euro (?) distributor of dice if you know you're going to see me, can wait until you do and want to save a bit of postage. PMs to my inbox if interested in that arrangement.
Loki_on_NAF

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

frogboy wrote:
What's the next UK tabletop tournament anyone's going to?

I'm going to Exiles in September if anyone's going, perhaps we could do a group postage thingy to my house muhahahaha Wink

I'm in Bristol and could collect next week and bring set's to Thrudball next Friday, I'm happy to travel to Spubba. Need to see if it works with his timeframes.

ps I'll take him a beer Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

frogboy wrote:

I'm going to Exiles in September if anyone's going, perhaps we could do a group postage thingy to my house muhahahaha Wink

I am happy to do this but it really needs to be decided by the end of Saturday as I plan on sending out PM's on Sunday.

In this situation I'll send a group PM, but ask that the person who is receiving all the dice be the one to pay the whole amount. That way I can keep track more easily via paypal.

I am looking at adding to the spreadsheet to factor this in.

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I possibly have my dice loaded so they give 20% more pows? Wink

In seriousness, thanks very much again spubbbba for doing this - would love to buy you a beer sometime & have a chat about BB Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

This is awesome. Gratz to Spub. I didn't get in, 'cuz I can't afford to spend money for dice I'd never actually use. But it's awesome.

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

spubbbba wrote:
frogboy wrote:

I am happy to do this but it really needs to be decided by the end of Saturday as I plan on sending out PM's on Sunday.

In this situation I'll send a group PM, but ask that the person who is receiving all the dice be the one to pay the whole amount. That way I can keep track more easily via paypal.

I am looking at adding to the spreadsheet to factor this in.

Can anyone going to Thrudball PM me here or TFF and let me know if you do or don't want me to pick up your dice. This needs to be done in the next 24hrs so we don't muck Spubba around.

Cheers,
D

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2016 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I went through the order thread again and spotted an error I had made, assigning a set of black opaque to someone as their 2nd choice when in fact they wanted black pearl.

Avantar only wanted black opaque and those ran out just before he posted, but wouldn't have if I had got it right first time.

Luckily CastleMan very graciously agreed to give up his 2nd set as they were black pearl. So avantar you owe him a pint (doesn't have to be of beer could be cider or a glass of wine if you don't happen to drink beer Wink )

I have compensated CastleMan, by swapping in a single red pearl, black pearl and white opaque dice that I had spare so he still gets 6 dice. Just goes to show how wise Christer is about having spares.

I have updated the Spreadsheet again, moving the original dice choice allocation bit down.

This time I have switched it to alphabetical order and merged those who wanted combined postage. I will start changing the status column once PM's start going out, payments are received and dice are posted.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2016 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

A pint of Guinness if you ever find your self in the east coast of the US.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2016 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Have received a couple more PM's about combining postage and special requests so updated the sheet accordingly.

I plan to start sending out the PM's Sunday afternoon/evening (server time). Once that happens I'd really like to avoid changing things if at all possible.

If something does come up after you have received the invoice PM please use that to contact me. Those will be given priority for reading and replying as there looks like it will be 80 odd.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2016 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Invoices have all gone out today, please reply to them with any queries. I have put all them in a sub folder and they will be given priority.
If you've not got one and think you should please get in touch.

Some of you have already started paying, thank you.
I'll be replying to those with confirmation and updating the spreadsheet later today.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

So far 50 of 85 invoices have been paid and all who did have received a thank you reply to the invoice PM in confirmation. Hopefully I have answered any questions sent to me as well.

Can I ask that you ensure that both your coach name and address are in the paypal message to me? I’m making notes on the spreadsheet where this didn’t happen to keep track of this, but it does increase the risk of making mistakes when it comes to sending the dice out.

More than a few people have expressed an interest in buying spares should they become available due to people not paying by the end of Aug 14th. If I end up with a lot of certain styles free then I’ll offer them up with priority given to those who only got 1 set but in order of posting.

If it’s just a couple of sets pare then I’ll keep them in reserve as replacements in case any get lost in the post. Should they not be needed then they will be put up on e-bay for anyone to bid on.

Ideally I hope everyone will pay on time and the dice will all get to you safely though.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
Can I possibly have my dice loaded so they give 20% more pows? Wink

Yeah I will pay a few quid extra for the tournament version Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2016 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

We’re at the halfway point now.

Of the 85 invoices I have sent out I have had 64 payments, leaving just 21 outstanding. Thanks to everyone who has paid so far, you all should have had a confirmation reply, please get in touch if you have not.

Just a reminder that the deadline for payment is this Sunday the 14th August at midnight server time. Anyone who misses that will lose out and the dice will be sold to someone else. If you are having difficulties then please contact me and I will try to accommodate you if I can.

Am hoping to start posting the dice out next week so have started copying the addresses you all supplied. I may be in touch with a few of you to ensure I get the formatting correct. The notes section from paypal was not ideal for writing out addresses.

Jump to: