83 coaches online • Server time: 21:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Marasai

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok maybe I'm as guilty as anyone else since I've been playing less too, but it seems even more dead these days around here. Is it just the NA thing and Europe is still bustling? Have people moved to BB2? Am I completely wrong and just not looking hard enough. I.E. I need to make some more new teams.

What's your take?
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Could it be a seasonal thing?

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess it would depend on how far back you're looking. I think the summer is always slower but gets busier through the fall. Here are the match statistics though. Looks like a lot of games have gone to league since the intro of the Secret League, but comparing July 2015 to July 2016 there was an increase in matches.
Marasai

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so are the games over on Secret League then, and if so how do i get in?
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

here's the link to the Secret League. You will have to make your team from the 'create team' link on that page as opposed to on your home page. It's also suggested to put a [SL] in the team name so opponents know it's ok to greenlight your team (different rule-sets).

That being said, the only times I've had problems getting matches are NA evenings but that's been going on for a while now. I've been playing mostly box or league with a bit of ranked mostly during NA mornings or afternoons, which is busier.
tussock

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

When things get quiet for me I enter more of the little tournaments, Ranked Smacks and Blackbox Brawls, Royal Rookie Rumbles, the monthly Minors that come up, and hunt around for leagues that are recruiting and can handle my timezone. Stick a teams in each, they get drawn soon enough.

Pretty easy to end up with a game every day if you enter everything, otherwise just activate for box and sit in the LFG and be part of the solution by accepting games. It gets pretty quiet on weekdays outside Europe evenings, especially of late when all the leagues are starting new seasons and doing builder games and stuff to take up everyone's time. Good luck.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 05:08 Reply with quote Back to top

It is also the 1st week/2nd week of College Football and the 1st week of the NFL season.
Once people's favorite football teams LOSE a few games they will transition back here some.

Plus... there is only so much good weather left to be had.
Lots of guys are out trying to enjoy that last bit of summer.

When the weather turns we will surge again with coaches.
kummo

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

It's matter of clock. For me i rarely see anyone around morning and even in mid-day (CEST timezone). Usually people start to pop in around 14:00-16:00 and most games i've played are played between 17:00 and 22:00.

Sometimes instead of even trying to see what kind of teams are waiting behind gamefinder, i just look how many coaches are online. If it's like 20 to 30, usually there is either 1 coach with max of 4 teams or no one.. I like the odds better with 40+ coaches online and on those "busy" hours i usually see from 60 to 80 coaches online (actually i see that amount daily at some point) and that's when there are 5 coaches on average waiting for game to happen in ranked. (Can't say much about the box, i just started playing it).

If you are bored, then try to find leagues and tournaments. Just check that either they play in same timezone than you do or then you have to play around europes peak hours.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2016 - 06:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Marasai, I'm in the same state as you. I'm activating almost daily. Add me as a friend and if you see me on there's a shot that you'll have at least one compadre in Box activating with you.
 Jump to: