36 coaches online • Server time: 17:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TrueDestiny52

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2017 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone up for a game?
Throweck

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2017 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

TrueDestiny52 wrote:
Anyone up for a game?

Hi

Please use the matchmaking message thread or discord to arrange matches. Smile

Cheers

T

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2017 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

welcome to the 145 ETsanev and TrueDestiny.

I would suggest joining the FUMBBL Discord Server, then the 145 server. There's usually several coaches around and a couple of admins to help out. It's also a great way to get team or skill advice and arrange matches. We'll see you there!
kevz

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

ETsanev wrote:
Hello, I'm an absolute rookie to both Blood Bowl and Fumbbl. I've applied to the group but now I don't know what to do. Ideally I want to play in a scheduled league, but I don't know if one is going to start soon and how to apply for different tournaments. Can someone point me to a guide or a help thread?

I just joined and I'm in the same boat. Maybe we can get some games scheduled. I'm going to try to play a couple this weekend.

Also, quick question for the veterans. On my 'home' page, I see "Scheduled against 39 possible opponents."

Is that page used to schedule games in advance? If so, how does it work exactly? If I suggest a time to play a team, does it update their page accordingly? And, if so, how do I know they "accept" and are available for that time?

Edit - Ignore the question. Left it in case others are blind like me. I simply missed the "Opponent Status" column.

Details... this is why I won't be very good at BB. Laughing
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2017 - 04:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Kevz - if you click the '145 Leagues and Tournaments' link then navigate to the tournaments page you'll see your 39 opponents that you can play against. You're in the Rookie I division btw. Arranging matches can be done in the matchmaking PM thread, or on discord (details below, and this is the best way btw).

Come join the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 Club channel.
Discuss strategy, skills and arrange matches!
TrueDestiny52

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2017 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Um, where can I find the matchmaking thread?
Throweck

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2017 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

It's the message thread that you have been reading. Smile

Quite a lot of games are organised in discord as we have a very lively channel

https://discord.gg/JNvtPXC

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2017 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

TrueDestiny - top right of your home-page there's a Messages link. Click that ^-^
You can configure most browsers to notify you if there's a new message too.
kevz

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2017 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I'd try to spice things up a bit for Rookie 1, so....

I present you with Rookie 1 - League Leaders for both Teams and Players. Results are limited to teams with 3+ games, but it includes pretty much every relevant stat area.

Let me know what you guys think. May take a stab at a fun Power Rankings at some point, but that will come with a little more spare time. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12vpdWPjOv-ZxrGjypQawRdCt6FxlpGTgZLcn6-oOnaQ/edit?usp=sharing
TrueDestiny52

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2017 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Umm, out of curiosity, How good/bad are secret league teams. I've never even heard about them until now.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2017 - 04:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably better to ask about that here. There's obviously some teams better than others, but I've only played them against other secret league teams and not official teams so it's hard to gauge.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2017 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

also, TrueDestiny52 if you get on discord, there's a secret league channel where you can ask questions directly. Just ask someone in the main channel for an invite ^-^
TrueDestiny52

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2017 - 06:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, thank you! I was checking them out but was kinda weirded out by their skill sets
KO

Post 14 Posted: Apr 18, 2017 - 06:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all!
I am brand new to BB. I recently bought the 2016 table top edition of BB.
Haven't played it yet, but I DO have 4 teams at various stages of conversion/completion! LOL.

I HAVE played a few games here on FUMBBL, and have been severely beaten each and every time! Razz
I was hoping to be able to play in this league against some coaches more my level.
What do I need to do to get going?
I have already made a league team ( https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=874181 ) and requested membership to 145 club...

I am eager to play and learn, but have a pretty limited availability for games. I am hoping this club can help me get some games and experience.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2017 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi KO, I'll look at getting some more teams into the 145 League tomorrow. Both rookie tournaments are full right now but there might be some inactive teams that can be shuffled around. In the meantime, I would encourage you (and other new coaches) to join our discord channel where you can arrange open-league matches with other coaches in a similar situation.

Come join the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 Club channel.
Discuss strategy, skills and arrange matches!
 Jump to: