47 coaches online • Server time: 18:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2004 - 05:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Ed Harsh here for Herd and Hoof Magazine

Holy Dodgeing Dark Elves Beastman, what a match we had this week readers!!! Not a result the GREAT UNSEEN will look on with favour but for lovers of Blood Bowl excitement this game had it all! This reporter simply lost track of how many times Tenebrae broke into Riverdance mode and tipped and toed all around our glorious goats.

The buzz words all week on the paddock were "Do it for JealousGuy!" But I think from the opening kick it was more like "Do it LIKE JealousGuy" In honour of our fallen friend the opening blitz was a simple pushback (JG never could start strong) and another shot on the ball carrier in T 2 was just as weak to allow the quick score Tenebrae 1-0.
Copper Slipper MorningSong looked back to his rushing best in the ensuing kick. A quick scamper up the right led to a classic Crowe reverse to the left behind strong (but hurtless) blocking on the line. But if you don't knock these Darkies out they just get up and keep dancing! Out and around and POW they didn't miss a hit on our ball carriers all day! But in T8 of the 1st half our boys showed they have a bit of arse on them as well. HoeseHead intercepted a long pass in the middle of Crowe territory, scampered up to the LoS and threw a perfect spiral pass to Taller who walked across for the equliser! 1-1 at the half.

The second half bears little repeating. A lot of blocking from us that hurt no one. A lot of dodges from the Elves...another rash of big hits on Beasty ball carriers and it is 2-1 to them and that is that.

While this reporter always hurts when his valient horned ones get beat it is hard not to cherish a display of pure elven shennanigans the like of which we haven't seen in a very long time. So well done to you Tenebrae. Div 2 just got that much tighter for this result and the next 2 matches look to be BLOCKBUSTERS!!!

Stay Tuned readers.

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Channel BB's Expose on the Donut Boys!
by Channel BB Reporter, Fling Dadung

A long stalwart team of the SWL is not a ferocious band of orcs... nor is it a gracefull and highly skilled team of Wood Elves... it is but in fact a hardy band of Halflings sponsored by the famous Halfling entrepreneur Mr Whippy who has made fame and fortune with his delicious jam filled donuts.

His team, the self titled Mr Whippy's Donut Boys has been in the SWL almost since its inception.

In that time, the Donut Boys have played 28 matches for an impressive 14 victories and 5 draws! Considering that they have been pitted against teams well versed in smashing 'flings, this is a fine achievement. At the time of this story, the Donut Boys currently sit a respectable 7th in the [urlhttp://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=647]SWL Regional Championship[/url] and are pushing for a second attempt at the SWL's Gentleman's Picnic.

Today, I have caught up with the famed Mr Whippy and his star player Isumbras Underhill who is the only player to play all 28 Donut Boy matches and has amassed a staggering 26 touchdowns including a team record 4 in one game during the last start against the
Blitzing Banditos.

Fling Dadung: Mr Whippy, thanks for your time today. How does it feel to be the man behind the Donuts behind the team?

Mr Whippy: Thanks Boy! No problemo at all! I be lyin' if I ain't damn excited about me Boys here... Damn straight, they make me as proud as a Blueberry conserve in spring!

FD: That's great Mr Whippy. You've been a strong player in the behind the scenes in the SWL board rooms. How does a man get to that elite position at the right hand of Commissioner Twahn whilst in charge of a team that many regard as well... um... not expected for greatness....

MW: It's simple boy! Donuts is what made my millions and Donuts is what made me the corporate tycoon I am today. Well lookee here at my star filled roster! What do they want from me? Fame? Fortune?? Oh no, they want custard filled strawberry creams with buttermilk swirls and lashings of lemonade! Thats what makes a team!

FD: Pardon? What do you do?

MW: I pay my players in sugarry sweets! Yes boyo, there's nothin' finer than seein' a 3 foot stunty racing between the kneecaps of a rampaging Minotaur whilst I wave a Choc Iced Donut in the end zone to entice the little fella... and if he's holding the ball, well thats all the better!

FD: I see.....

MW: Well lookee here at my boy Isumbras Underhill.... He's a fine exponent of the art of the 'fling toss and has managed to get such a big arse from all those donuts, he's managed to get his chubby cherub cheeks to my endzone 26 times in 28 outings! If he breaks even in TD's to games ratio, he gets a bonus of 12 dozen of my finest delights! Now doesn't that make you want to rush into the teeth of a cage of Chaos Dwarves!!

FD: Um, yes well, I am sure it is good for them.... sure.... Now Isumbras, surely you must want to play for gold crowns and the ladies like Vladim Oslobahn does for the Blue Mountain Dragons?

IH: gobble... munch... gobble-gobble Pardon?

FD: Fame! Fortune! Hairy-footed women!! Surely thats what motivates you!

IH: Nah, I play better if I know that after the game that I'll be gettin' some sourdough devilcake donuts with marmalade and icy cold chocolate milk!

MW: That's my Boy! And you keep scoring them TD's, there's plenty more to fill your big belly my boy!

FD: Ok.... well I see... Mr Whippy, do you think you can win the SWL Regional Championship, and what would you do with the prize money?

MW: Why, I think those barbarian Norsemen from the Blue Mountains who you mentioned earlier could do with some culture... I may open a franchise of Mr Whippy's Donuts right there in Mt Victorious! Get that Vladim all fat and like!

FD: And what of your players, what will they get from the victory!

MW: Why more donuts of course! And I may even let the Tree's have a few! As long as some of my rookie players don't take to 'relieving' themselves and the like on them after too much ginger beer and profiteroles!

FD: mmm, thank you Mr Whippy, its been a pleasure.

MW: No problemo my good boy! Anytime!

FD: And thank you Isumbras Underhill, good luck next week

IH: gobble, gulp, munch, slurp.... Pardon? Do you want that donut??
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2004 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a big time SCOOP here today readers! In a monumental shakeup from the Shadow Void it appears that the GREAT UNSEEN has been SACKED!!! After a draw to rivials I-House and then consectuve losses to Tenebrae and the Warlizards it seems the deeper powers that be are quite upset with the coach! While none of this has been confirmed it is rumoured that the GREAT UNSPOKEN has had quite a bit to say to the GREAT UNHEARD about the
mis-fortune of the boys and what plans they have to get things up and winning again. We will of course be following this story closly and let you know as soon as we do about what happens next. With only the Southside Stone Smashers left to play it could go a whole lot of ways.

Stay tuned readers!

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2004 - 08:13 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>The Kami Kazi Kombo! </b>

It's been a kouple of games now, but da little goober Kami is missin' is mate Kazi from the Karaz Krasherz. Kazi finally kicked the bucket after rip'ing 3 games in a row and usin' up all Dok Feelgood's clag glue in the process. Kami on the other hand, has leapt into the bowl with such heroism he's puttin' those damn elforcs on his team to shame! Often the only one left standing after the boyz have fluffed, or finding himself marked by three guys at once trying to deal with his sidestepping, he's bekome a bit of a team mascot. Which can't be a bad thing - maybe it'll remind 'iz mates how to be orky once again...
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2004 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I-House keep the dream alive!

In a fantastic display of Blood Bowl prowess today, I-House defeated the Lords of War 3-2 in a hard fought contest.

From the kickoff, Lords of War began the trend of advancing the ball down the sidelines. I-House moved to block the path, and also knocked out star Dragon Warrior Lord Malice with a timely boot. The Lords were able to clear a path however, and the first TD went to Lord Forbidden.

I-House soon lined up to reply, and formed a pocket close to the sideline, with their new catcher holding the ball within. Lords attempted to surround the pocket, but I-House soon blitzed a gap, and Richie III was in for the first of hopefully many TD's.

Lords second drive began with another attempt to drive it up the sideline, but Lord Brutal failed to pick up the ball! I-House positioned it's players, and then sent Cannon in for the blitz, but he failed spectacularly! Lord Brutal then managed to pick up the ball and pass it after some more manouevering by the elves, but Helm'ron, strainging to get away, fell flat on his faceand the ball came lose! From here I-House used Richie III's mobility to get the ball to Micky Ellem, whose Nerves of Steel thwarted the attentions of the two elvish defenders marking him. He then dodged and took off, before throwing a perfect pass to Cannon, who had been left alone after his unfortunate blitz in the Lords backfield. Despite being knocked over by the Lords near the endzone, the elves were simply not quite quick enough after being caught out of position, and in one of the elflike displays of agility he is famous for, Cannon was able to dodge, pick up the ball and plant it in the endzone.

Lords began their next drive with a more successful surge down the sideline, forming a tight pocket. I-House however, had learned from their mistake the first, and were able to cover the move well, preventing the Lords from scoring before the half-time bell.

Lining up to receive the ball in the second half, I-House were quietly confident that there hard work in the first half would pay off. This complacency was paid for however, as Lords caught the humans offguard with a Blitz! Boots'ron went through the weakside defence of I-House to catch the ball. Unfortunately, the rest of the Lords were positioned too far back to take full advantage, taking up strong position along the line of scrimmage and hoping Boots'ron Blodging abilities would help him stay upright till help could arrive. This was indeed correct, as I-House failed to knock over the wily elf. However, they put into practice their back up plan, surrounding the elf and preventing help from getting to him. He would need something special to get out of the trap I-House had set for him. Moving up to support, Lords did manage to turn it into a one on one block for Boots'ron. However, after a pathetic attempt at the block that left no-one fazed, Boots'ron decided to go for a more typical elven solution and dodge, which with the heavy attention of the I-House defenders failed. I-House cleared out around the ball, and star thrower Camo was able to grab the ball and walk into a loose pocket formed by his teammates. Meanwhile the world's most underrated player, Micky Ellem snuck forward in the hope of receving a pass in the following turn.

Lords were able to clear a path to Camo, and Lord Malice soon stepped up to the plate for a Blitz! I-House had this plan pre-empted however, as Camo soon dumped the ball off to the ever aware Robby. After some careful positioning of his teammates, Robbie then dodged away from the despairing elves, handing off the ball to Micky, whose Nerves of Steel allowed him to ignore the feeble attentions of Lord Revenge. Micky then dodged away, and ran, straining to reach the endzone, and despite almost stumbling he made it! I-House up 3-1!

Lords needed to score quickly in the following drive, but their plans for a quick strike down the sideline were thwarted when Coach Chunknanimous perfectly predicted the formation, and I-House switched their defense to compensate at the last minute! Lords remained calm however, masterfully switching the axis of their offense to the other end of the field. Despite some strong attention, Lords were able to break out, and using the abilities of their very own Iceman Lord Revenge, who promptly dodged away and scored the equaliser!

Halfway through the second half, and one more TD for I-House would seal the game, but if Lords could get through for an equaliser, it was unlikely they'd get a response. I-House again formed a strong pocket down the flanks of the pitch, but this time young Richie III let his rookie nerves get the better of him, dropping yet another perfectly aimed pass form Camo, but the ball was still well protected. Lords responded with a strategy of containment, being contend to put tackle zones on many I-House players, but only one on the ball. I-House soon pushed him away, and after the double team of Cannon and Jez gave themselves some room, Camo grabbed the ball, and handed it off to Cannon. Lords repsonded by shuffling the I-House players around with some well placed blocks, and then Lord Malice stepped in with a brilliant blitz, knocking over his human counterpart, and the crowd threw the ball back onto the pitch in I-House's backfield, where Helm'ron failed to pick it up! I-House then cleared him away from the ball, protecting it heavily, while positioning the rest of their players. Then Camo stepped in picked up the ball, and rifled a pass to Robby, who while all alone was a long way from any elven defenders. Lords responded by knocking him over, leaving the ball free in the Lords backfield, and running Lord Revenge towards the endzone, hoping for another touchdown at the last second. After almost celebrating too early, Coach Chunknanimous' timely reminder that there was infact time left allowed I-House to blitz Lord Revenge, the only one close enough to score, and this threat was finally averted when Camo put in a well timed boot. Coach Chunknanimous even prevented Camo from being sent off, keeping him in the running for the Twahnlow medal this year.

In a surprise note at the end of the game, I-House's favourite simpleton and punching bag, Coach Chunknanimous' retarded nephew Chunky, finally learnt something after 19 games! Future opponents beware of his ability to Block!

This has been Irite Stuff, reporting on a champagne game of blood bowl!

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2004 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Rolf Breakfast reporting LIVE!

Amazing scenes here at the new Haceldama Stadium, as Division 4 leaders the Adminsters of Funk were toppled by fourth place Dastardly Dorfs in an violent near end-of-season turn around!

The Khemri team picked by many commentators as the team most likely to brutalise everyone in the League was itself brutalised by the little fancied Dorfs in their first game in their new stadium, the name for which transalates as the "Field of Blood".

And boy did those Dorfs get stuck in today - in twelve games the Adminsters had not suffered a single casualty but here they were forced to concede with five players down to the ferocious Dorfs before the finish of the first half!

Don't even think about the fans rioting - they did not even get a chance as thier team rampaged through a bewildered Khemri line, finishing this game so fast even the Umpire did a double take as the white towel flew out of Coach Sp00n's dugout before the first half finished.

The quick concession was probably a good move by Sp00n, as his team was being decimated and his shocked comment "that team is more bashy than mine!" reflected some huge hits and injuries in the opening seconds of the game - that includes the permanent death of notorious Dirty Player Skeleton Francis Forde, smashed into the turf and powderised by Bilious in the second drive!

Bilious had a damn fine day, having brutalised mummy lead player Harold Holt to the point where even his reknowned regenerative ability failed, being badly hurt in the first drive!

The secret to the Dorf success may have been the unexpected appearance of poster girl Zara on the pitch, but despite staking mummified ex-PM Bob Hawke, she was actually pretty quiet, with the Dorfs apparently falling over themselves to put the boot into the much fancied Khemri.

This is certainly a turn up for the books with a grimly satisfied Coach Elan stating only "Cop that Jimmy" when asked to comment on his opponent Coach Sp00n's defeat.

Team Captain Dastardly said only "dey run away, we wus gunna go evun 'arder inna minute". How this could have occured with only two surrounded skeletons on the pitch in the fifth drive is unclear, but that is when Coach Sp00n threw in the towel.

Whatever it is about this new stadium, opposing teams will be nervous when they come here from now on, I can see it is going to have a gruesome reputation!

Now, I guess I am going to have to go make stock out that pile of old bones in the dugout, cause I can't see anything else for dinner around here .... hey was that a Donut? GET THAT FLING!!!!!!
Covertfun

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2004 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

From the Pen of Lord Aceticus:

Dear Rolf Breakfast,

It's Lord Aceticus here, you may remember our teams having some tough and well-paid games in seasons gone past... I then captained the Prince Reagents, but a debilitating injury has put me in the role of assistant coach and financier of the team.

I am delighted to see that you, too, have managed a graceful retirement from the bloodied pitch, maintaining a practice in journalism I never believed you capable of! Give my regards to Rolf Harass and Atta Fuel if the opportunity arises, I remember them both being exceptional players also. To avert a possible faux pas I must just remind you that all the other ex-players of the Prince Reagents died on the pitch, so please do not enquire as to their well-being. How are the kids/calves?

But enough chit-chat. I am writing to ask a favour. Would you please put me in touch with the people who can organise a change of venue for my team's next game? The last few matches have not been going as well as they might, and frankly the team will surely soon lose morale if something is not done. Who do I need to talk to?

If you could foreshadow to the relevant people that I wish to arrange the next match against the Maniac Mammalians in Haceldama Stadium, I would appreciate it.

The upcoming game between my irked and proud warriors and the desperate Wood Elves will hopefully be full of all the things you and your old team would appreciate - we have them outmuscled, and I can guarantee that my team is about ready to cut loose and smash some flesh, since they were virtually unable to really make a dent on the half-naked humans playing last game!

Frankly, if you could organise this, I'd be grateful, and will of course return a favour - if one of your calves shows promise, he or she is always welcome to a sporting scholarship at the Royal School of Alchemy, where I am on the School Council.

I look forward to sitting in the stands of Haceldama Stadium with you, watching some Wood Elves being mangled, smashed, ground, beaten, maimed and humiliated. Since that human child lost an eye they've banned pinatas so Wood Elf bashing is really the only relaxation we get. I am currently pressing buttons in Council to continue trading in my Sweet-Filled, Beatable Wood Elf Dummy, with Realistic Screaming (tm), since it is free standing, and therefore not a pinata.

By the by, the less contact I must have with dwarves, the better - your giant-hat-wearing ex-teammates an exception, of course.

Yours sincerely,

Lord Aceticus
Elan

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2004 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

From the Hoof of Rolf Breakfast

Lord Aceticus, I remember you very well - does that hoof imprint on your head still hurt when its raining?

I wasn't sorry to hear about the Reagent's demise, but I must admit I like having one person left to relive old glories with - we retired players live for that. Pity that my old team mates have also all passed on to that great training ground in the sky, but you get that in Blood Bowl!

As far as the use of Haceldama Stadium goes, Coach Elan is rumoured to accept significant bribes. Perhaps he can persuade Dastardly (Captain of the Dastardly Dorfs and Chief Executing Officer of the Stadium) to hear your request. CEO Dastardly has a thing about Zara at the moment - so if you can pay Elan, and then line Dastardly up for a hot time with the babe, he may open the stadium for you!

Of course, once that is done, you have to ask Twahn nicely (he likes gold nipple rings I hear) to move the match. Given it is end of season, you should only have to buy him the usual 3, but of 18 carat, with ruby inserts.

Good luck to you and yours, and save some wood elf for me - I have a new recipe I want to try out.
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2004 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Channel BB! Special Investigation

Hi, this is Bob Borc here. Rumours have always run rampant in the SWL along the lines of "He's doing roids m8", "She's been juiced", and "A certain high profile player has been caught by police in a motel room with three underage female fans and a donkey....".

But never before have we heard this from so many mouths...

<cut to a picture that shows a shadowed man seated talking in fornt of a orange couloured backdrop>

"Yeh, yeh i seen him do em, he gets em delivered in a brown paper parcel from Ulthuan and him and his team mates, they have like this special training the next day right......."

We reveal all after this break, the identity of the user and his team, we will tell you now the product is DexxyAggyIncremental, an illegal elf hormone concentrate that is being used by some members of the SWL to gain unfair advantage....

<theme song, opening credits, then some ads and cut back to the studio>

Hi, my names Bob Borc and I bring you all the latest and greatest SWL news here on Channel BB!.

Tonight we reveal...

<the phone on Bobs desk we all thoguht was fake rings, Bob looks at it stunned, picks it up and listens...>

"uhuh...... uh..........yeh.........uh huh..........<gulp>........uh........yeh. OK."

<Bob hangs up>

uh the film for that story is not available according to League Commisioner Twahn . So we will drop that dead donkey and move on to this report from Rage Bloodcry regarding the SWL's junior development program The Little League........

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2004 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

BLUE MOUNTAIN DRAGONS CLAIM PREMIER LEAGUE TROPHY FOR THEMSELVES!

Vladim tells Zen Adepts to "Get F#$KED"

Tonight, the Blue Mountain Dragons defeated the Corporate Fraud Chaingang in a massively one-sided contest 4-0

In the post match conference, Vladim Oslobahn caused a massive scene when he grabbed the SWL Premier Division Trophy which happened to be on display and claimed it for the Dragons.

Commissioner Twahn was hopeless to stop the big norseman as he smashed past him and the portly Mr Whippy to grab the trophy and hold it aloft!

He challenged the Zen Adepts to stop "stinking up da Leeg vit der stupid Bull dung" and to play "Mammallians and Anvils like da girls dat dey are!"

To be honest, the trophy is more than likely to be the Dragons' as they have reached an unassailable lead in the championship with the exception that the Zen Adepts may be able to tie them on league points with two victories in their last two matches.

This would result in some sort of cryptic countback system that nobody understands and that Dragons management have demanded that Commissioner Twahn and his croney Mr Whippy divulge to the public.

In the interim, the trophy is gone... Vladim filled it with beer and made off with it and a box of donuts that happened to be there on the table.

What will Commissioner Twahn do? Should the Adepts tie for the Dragons what will the count back be? And if the Dragons lose out, who is to get the trophy off them??
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2004 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Irite Stuff here, with all the news from I-House's big double header. I-House, odds on favourites to win Division 2 before the days play, had indulged in scheduling shenanigans to arrange a double-header to both decide the fate of their season, and to rake it in from the fans! Needing only a single win to seal the title, I-House in their arrogance had assumed the day would be festive, with a significant portion of the prize money and projected doubleheader gate takings already spent on the after-party, including the cost of uprooting an entire bordello by magic!

First assignment of the day for I-House was their nemesis from season 4, the Southside Stone Smashers. I-House opened up with a very hard fought touchdown, and then settled in to play some defense, hoping to snatch a quick victory against the depleted Dwarf lineup. The Southside fans had other ideas however, and the pathetic I-House allowed them to intimidate the ref, despite easily outnumbering the Southside fans! Though I-House did manage to come out best in the foul war, Southside were able to score fairly easily, as I-House's big chance to change the game saw them back to their old nancy boy ways, too concerned with their image to have a decent go in the blocking stakes.

At the end of the half, the score was tied at 1-1. I-House kicked off, and in a matter of moments it seemed, had many players run straight around the Dwarf line. Southside's Runners however, remained calm, and easily managed to avoid the trap, and sent the ball heading towards the endzone in the hands of their blitzer. I-House, now forced to play catchup to the Dwarf, found the going much more difficult than might be expected, as the Dwarfs injured, ko'ed or in the case of Star Thrower Camo - killed! many of the I-House players.

In the end they were able to score with just enough time on the clock for I-House to potentially make another score. As the crowd held their collective breath, I-House made their play. The Dwarfs responded with a blanket coverage, but I-House's superior agility allowed them to respond and free up one of their amazing catchers! With the ever versatile Blitzer Cannon filling in for the now deceased thrower Camo, he delivered the ball perfectly to Diltzy, who ran for the endzone, only to trip over his own feet in his haste as the siren sounded! Was this to be an omen for I-House, the team who almost could?

Next up, I-House played the Dark Elves of Tenebrae, who I-House had defeated the previous season in what was thought to be a playoff for promotion. However, with a hefty bribe to Commisioner Twahnicator, the evil elves followed their nemeses to Division 2. A victory for I-House would mean a division title and all the accolades that go along with it. Defeat would mean avoiding all the loan sharks that had been used to fund the victory celebrations!

This reporter has been covering this game for about 2 months now, and in my entire time as a reporter I have never seen such a blatant choke! I-House were terrible, hardly capable of doing anything correct.

It began with I-House kicking off, and while they looked to have played excellent defense technically, they must have been shirking contact with the elves, as one of their blitzers marched straight multiple tackle zones to pick up the ball and score! I-House were able to scramble together a touchdown to close out the half, but this would be where their good play ended.

As I-House prepared to go on offense, a planted dark elf fan in the stands communicated I-House's plan to the Dark Elves, allowing them to switch their defense at the last minute! This excellent position meant I-House was on the hop from the get go, but some excellent scrambling saw what looked to be the opportunity for the game turning play come about. New thrower Camo II went in, picked up the ball, and threw a picture perfect pass to Cannon, but it was intercepted by a dark elveb Blitzer, despite close attention by I-House players. This play broke I-House's spirit, and once the dark elves eventually scored, I-House pretty much gave up, allowing the leves to score another easy TD.

What will happen in the future for I-House? With the teams finances looking in dire straits, speculation is mounting about the future of this most polarising of teams. Rumours abound of coach Chunknanimous being involved with the owners of Bash D, an up and coming Chaos team in the Regional competition. Sources say that the Coach has been seen in posession of I-House divisional pass, the contract that allows a team into divisional play in SWL. Will I-House continue, or will they finally collapse under the weight of their own egoes. What will be the legacy o this team if they do? This reporter thinks it will be as the team that had almost everything, except the heart and will to win.
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2004 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi This is Bob Borc here for Channel BB!. We now return you to the game in progress. Our Commentator today is JoeKano and special comments by XZCion.....

<JoeKano> turn 3 in the big div 2 matchup, and lots of stuns and good ball
work but no casualties  or score yet
<JoeKano> Lions so far has focused on his BloodBowl more today than his
singing career
<JoeKano> Blackberry bursts through the hole Lions has made to make a run
for the zone.....
<XZCion> it's not gonna be pretty :]
<JoeKano> Kahn Rockarm almost goes down trying to swing round and head off
Blackberry
<JoeKano> and Blackberry blitzes out of the tackle to run home and take the
Crowes to an early lead
* XZCion cheers
<XZCion> got in just in time to see the setup ;]
<JoeKano> Its the restart and and Lions is down, will he be forced to sing the rest of the
game!!
<JoeKano> and Ton Thunderhammer puts the boot in stunning Lions
<JoeKano> this could be the end of the half for the Crowes Singing sensation
<XZCion> Far out. The Smashers have got guard on everyone....
<JoeKano> Is only sensible
<XZCion> I understand the reason, but gee, doesn't it get dull playing them?
<JoeKano> Dwarves do have one advantage and thats that they are very
very hard. Don't expect to see many casualties here today fans...
<XZCion> very very very 'ard. silly amounts of armour and thickskull...
millenia go by without getting a cas :]
<JoeKano> Kahn Rockarm makes a run for it clutching the ball
<JoeKano> covered by Tharn Stronglegs
<JoeKano> and alas Lions has rediscovered his singing career
<XZCion> singing??
<JoeKano> You can buy his hit single “Stands still and Roars” in all good record stores
<JoeKano> and Tharn breaks Kahn loose
<JoeKano> as the rest of the Smashers try to drop the remaining Crowes
<JoeKano> Kahn stumble's on the goal line
<JoeKano> sconning himself, looks like he will take a little time to pull himself together..
<JoeKano> and the ball spills loose into the crowd and is thrown back into
the Crowes defensive half
<JoeKano> CAN THE CROWES CAPITALISE ON THIS AND SCOOP IT CLEAR!
<JoeKano> and Taller goes for it and ...drops the ball forcing a turnover
<JoeKano> Desperate dwarves scrabmble to recover the ball smashing Crowes
out of their way...
<JoeKano> but Snorri overreaches and goes down...
<JoeKano> The Black Crowes have no one in coverage though with taller KO'd
<JoeKano> er sorry stunned
<JoeKano> Nebakanezer moves into coverage after a hard hit on a dwrf
<JoeKano> and Lions has finished his song and is back swinging
<XZCion> nice even blocking!
<XZCion> luck? 44-63% at this time
<JoeKano> and Grak Redeye goes down on a setup for a complicated blocking
scoring play and the doctors attention is required....
<JoeKano> and that ends the first half folks
<JoeKano> I think I need a ciggie after that excitement...
<JoeKano> and the rain has started pouring here as the 2nd half gets under
way
<JoeKano> Lions is down and stunned and Nebekanezer needs the medic to
intervene
<JoeKano> as the Smashers get off the first drive of the 2nd half
<JoeKano> Boomer's Story moves in trying to block Kahn...
<JoeKano> but the Smashers are forging forward regardless
<JoeKano> Kahn slips the tackle and dashes off down the field clutching the
ball
<JoeKano> the crowes look to be out of position to do anything to slow this
dwarf speedster
<JoeKano> the Crowes try to free some players up for a sweeping drive to
block the run
<JoeKano> either that or just to mangle some dwarves
<JoeKano> StareitCold pushes aside Ton to close, but Boomer goes down on
the dodge
<JoeKano> Kahn is still clear as Gnorri and Ton try to drive off Stare
<JoeKano> but Kahn needs to make a break for it...and does but he is in the
open.... Snorri covers him as Grak drops Stare
<JoeKano> Horsehead drops back deep as Taller tries to blitz past..
<JoeKano> and stuns Kahn with a vicious tackle to knock the ball loose
<JoeKano> theres a lot dwarves deep in the Crowes defensive half and they
will be trying to recover that loose ball
<JoeKano> Gnorri and Snorri combine to remove Taller from the ball
<JoeKano> Ton seizes it and runs for home.....................oh mercy
hes gone down even as he ran it home and fails to score!
<XZCion> Oooohhhh that's twice they've tripped in the endzone
<JoeKano> Horsehead clears the ball and frees Taller from the sideline
<JoeKano> the Crowes stream back to get hoof on ball
<JoeKano> Taller sweeps up the ball and dashes hopefully clear as his team
mate's drop every dwarf they can reach
<JoeKano> Stoutlegs eats turf and is carted off on the stretcher
<JoeKano> after a good hit from Boomer
<JoeKano> And Lions knocks out Yuri Gravel maker to keep on keeping on with
clearing the field
<JoeKano> And Ton Thunderhammer blitzes down Taller to knock the ball loose but it is
recovered smartly by Angels!
<JoeKano> Boomer tries to blitz Angels clear of Ton but fails
<JoeKano> as the rest of the Crowes clear the defensive half of dwarves
<JoeKano> Angels pushes Ton away but is not yet in the clear
<JoeKano> the rain is making things slippy as players are pushed back all
over the field
<JoeKano> Stare drops Kahn to let Angels Clear...
<JoeKano> the crowes have good coverage but Horsehead pays the penalty for
trying to extend that
<JoeKano> Kahn shows off surprisingly elf like agility to close to try to
bring down angels,, but stumbles at the last
<XZCion> the mino's the only one in td range now...
<JoeKano> wow, look at that dodge, i think both these teams have been at the
elf hormones
<JoeKano> the Crowes have held on to the ball and look set to win 1-0
<JoeKano> its all over bar the final bashing
<JoeKano> and the crowes take out the game as their hired Wizard sets off the Fireworks early in celebration.
<XZCion> not much of a final bashing, a beastie got ko'd :]
<JoeKano> Black Crowes defeat the Southside Stomesmashers 1-0 in this gripping end of season game. Both these teams must be now eagerly looking forward to the Gentlemans Picnic and the Surprises it will bring................

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2004 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes sir I think that excellent commentary work by JoeKano and XZCion tells the whole story folks! The Black Crowes save their Season 5 campaign from being a wooden spoon effort and end up with 3rd place.
The only real winner in this season was the GREAT UNSEEN who has been extended for one more season by the Shadow Void board, hoping the new div structure will allow his team to make a serious run at a flag. The kids are now off to a quick start in the Picnic with a bye in round 1 after the Greenskins realised the wisdom in not showing up for the match. This sees the Crowes up against another Chaos team in what should be a very friendly meeting of the horns.
See you again when Season 6 commences dear readers.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2004 - 05:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Intro for a Newsbreak Races Across the Channel

Jack Blood here with rookie catcher for the Western Sydney Wonders, Penance.

Tell me about the last season Penance?

Jack, we seemed one with the game up until facing HFC. Then everything seemed dissheveled. How we managed to beat the Kano's Black Tide with the constant spurts of mysterious agility they showed...it was like some unknown factor was at play!

You still seemed to manage a good rookie season despite all this?

Agreed, three touchdowns in two games is more than I could of hoped for.

Any word on the recent actions of Iron, your team's star blitzer?

Since the Orc match, he's become convinced one of the Wonders is a dealer for Elvine Growth Hormones in the SWL. Most of us just think it's age catching up with him. Still, I'd hate to be that Wonder (if he does exist) when he's found out! Iron just hasn't been quite the same since he lost a step this season.

How bout a comment on the upcoming match against the Blue Mountain Dragons?

Sorry Jack. No comment before big matches like that.

Well there we have it sportsfans! Tune in tonight for some bloodbowl at it's best! I'm Jack Blood, and that's just where the pain starts! Back to you Joe...
chunky04

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2004 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

[22:17] <chunky04> Well Joe, I-House look to be setting up for one of their patented two turn flank drives down the topside of the pitch
[22:18] <JoeKano-ig> no, its a blitz!!!!!!!!
[22:18] <chunky04> Think about the pressure on there rookie thrower Camo II, in only his second game
[22:18] <chunky04> The blitz will really force him to think on his feet here
[22:19] <chunky04> The Tide begin with knocking over Big Gay Axe
[22:19] <chunky04> then move into good position
[22:20] <chunky04> attempting to put a crimp on I-House's catchers
[22:21] <JoeKano-ig> and the ball goes deep in i houses back filed
[22:21] <chunky04> of course, should the ball go out, they may be caught flat footed if I-House get a touchback
[22:21] <JoeKano-ig> field
[22:21] <JoeKano-ig> but it stays in
[22:22] <JoeKano-ig> I house start their drive
[22:22] <JoeKano-ig> reorienting thier axis of advance
[22:22] <JoeKano-ig> oh htaTS A FOUL BLOW TO THE NADS ON cRUSHEM
[22:23] <JoeKano-ig> Diltzt and Cannon fall back tp support Camo II
[22:24] <chunky04> yes it was Joe, but it appears Crushems nuts weren't umm crushed, and he manages to stay on the pitch, though I imagine he'll be feeling that for a while
[22:24] <chunky04> and Axe has once more headed off to the ko box
[22:25] <chunky04> Could he be hoping for a reunion with that special someone from Season 4?
[22:26] <JoeKano-ig> The Tide are smashing their way downfield in adesperate attempt to get to the ball
[22:26] <JoeKano-ig> maybe Chunk, Maybe
[22:26] <chunky04> I-House have a number of players down, but if they can get clear, surely the Tide's lack of pace will tell
[22:26] <JoeKano-ig> And Brittus also goes to tspend some time in the box
[22:27] <JoeKano-ig> Camo scoops the ball and passes to Mick ellem who takes off down the field like a bat outtsa hell
[22:28] <chunky04> Very impressed with the rookie's coolness under pressure Joe
[22:28] <chunky04> The few Orc players down get up, as the Tide pause to regroup
[22:30] <chunky04> Kill Ratz moves to force I-House to score quickly, as the rest of the Tide get to bashin!
[22:31] <JoeKano-ig> the tide turn on the I house players realising that Micky was too quick
[22:31] <chunky04> which they promptly do, and Joe, I believe Micky Ellem has finally earnt that third skill
[22:31] <JoeKano-ig> their desperate ploy of putting pressure on the passer has failed
[22:32] <JoeKano-ig> if he lives through the game chunky04
[22:32] <chunky04> Obviously Axe's rendesvous didn't work out, as he's back on the pitch and raring to go!
[22:32] <JoeKano-ig> Brittus has found the soft pillows though
[22:33] <JoeKano-ig> And now I house swing over to defence
[22:33] <JoeKano-ig> well chunky04 offence has not beena strong point for the tide this season so this may be a good strategy here by I house
[22:34] <chunky04> I-House's depth will really be tested on the defense Joe, as the premature firing of their Blitzer last game means they'll be fielding two catchers on defence
[22:34] <chunky04> I-House appear to be going for a raiding setup with contingencies
[22:35] <JoeKano-ig> that will add vital speed to the defence though
[22:35] <JoeKano-ig> heres the kick
[22:36] <chunky04> I-House kicks right to the middle
[22:37] <chunky04> The Tide begin their drive with some less than impactful blocking
[22:37] <chunky04> As the crowd begins to get restless at the lack of blood
[22:39] <chunky04> and Doo something gets a little smart, not living up to his name at all, throwing a perfect pass to the Tide's thrower
[22:39] <JoeKano-ig> solid opening to the drive there by the Tide but little bashing due tot he deep defensive placement of I house
[22:39] <chunky04> Tide turns ends with the ball in the comfortable hands of pushem
[22:39] <JoeKano-ig> the ball is taken forward and brought up to pushem
[22:40] <JoeKano-ig> Kev Jr does something to make him the envy of elves every where to blitz Pushem , spilling the ball but it lands with
[22:40] <JoeKano-ig> Kill Ratz!
[22:41] <chunky04> He's really having a good game Joe, popping up in all the right places
[22:41] <chunky04> That could have been ugly for the tide if I-House had managed to snaggle the ball
[22:42] <chunky04> and continuing a trend, Axe goes down, this time his small brain somehow got stunned!
[22:42] <chunky04> and the Axehads begin to chant!
[22:43] <chunky04> The Tide cover Kev Jr while planning where to move the ball
[22:44] <chunky04> and Kill Ratz takes the safe option and moves into a cage of Orc flesh
[22:44] <JoeKano-ig> looks like they have gone defensive boxing up in a semi open formation
[22:44] <JoeKano-ig> alsmost daring Kev Jr to repeat his earlier elfy ways
[22:46] <JoeKano-ig> looks like Kev is ropping back to form a receiving position as I house position themselves to shut this drive down
[22:46] <chunky04> I-House knock over a couple of Orcs, as they keep their options open
[22:47] <chunky04> Tide begin with some purposeful blocks, opening the start of a seam in the middle of I-House's defensive cordon
[22:48] <chunky04> no risks at this stage though, they appear content to wait for a better opportunity
[22:49] <chunky04> I-House sees an opening however, and prepares to try one of their patented risky moves!
[22:49] <JoeKano-ig> its a tough ask..
[22:49] <chunky04> and fail straight away, as Cannon fails spectacularly, as the crowd jeers!
[22:49] <JoeKano-ig> and Cannon goes down trying the self same risky maneuver
[22:50] <chunky04> Actually Joe, I believe that was to be the safe part of said risky manouever, but listen up, the crowd have started up a We want blood, Foul him in the nus! chant
[22:51] <chunky04> As the Tide take up a commanding position
[22:53] <JoeKano-ig> will they try a nother risky manuever to break the tides postion
[22:53] <JoeKano-ig> they swarm the tides breakawy battle group
[22:54] <chunky04> and the Axeheads go wild as Axe throws a rare block!
[22:54] <JoeKano-ig> as Axe Takes down Rork
[22:54] <JoeKano-ig> but Deej trips trying to clear the sidelines
[22:55] <chunky04> Pushem takes care of business first, putting Seano in the ko box
[22:56] <JoeKano-ig> and Kill Ratz burst through for the equaliser
[22:56] <chunky04> then diltzy makes a crucial mistake, allowing Kill Ratz a nice blitz on Richie III for an easy score, what an idiot!
[22:58] <chunky04> I-House do have a chance to try and do some damage however
[22:59] <chunky04> and they look to be aiming squarely at pushem!
[22:59] <JoeKano-ig> oops i think the Tide coach hadn't realised that in his setup that it was turn 8
[22:59] <chunky04> with no success!
[23:00] <chunky04> As Camo II picks up another completion, Joe notes what an excellent half the tide have had
[23:00] <JoeKano-ig> but camo racks up some skill with a short throw
[23:00] <chunky04> As Axe is back to his normal form and goes down trying to hug Bork
[23:01] <chunky04> The Tide use their first reroll of the match in turn 8, you think nuffle's starting to turn on them Joe?
[23:02] <JoeKano-ig> could be as despite some great blocks they manage again no blood to be shed
[23:02] <chunky04> What are you impression at half time Joe?
[23:02] <JoeKano-ig> iuts atough close game Chunk
[23:03] <chunky04> I predict that though the blood will begin to flow next half, the Tide's ball handling will falter, and I-House will emerge with the victory
[23:03] <JoeKano-ig> I think the house still have the better skills but can they last against the grinding pressure they have been under
[23:03] <JoeKano-ig> you coul be right Chunk, but this is Blood Bowl and as wel all Know.....
[23:03] <JoeKano-ig> Nuffles Favours No ONE!
[23:04] <chunky04> and Brittus III stays in the KO Box -you don't think the poor bugger got found by Axe's rendesvous do you?
[23:04] <JoeKano-ig> its still got a lot to happen in this game and could easily go either way
[23:04] <JoeKano-ig> maybe Chunk, he seemed to have a certain smile on his face as he was carted off
[23:04] <chunky04> was it a smile or a grimace?
[23:05] <chunky04> I-House setup with only slight adjustments to their defence, happy with the chances it brought them last time
[23:06] <JoeKano-ig> Heres the Kick!!
[23:07] <JoeKano-ig> as the kick goes in theres movement on the Defence as the readjust to a setup to match the Tides positioning
[23:07] <chunky04> I-House look set to go kamikaze into the Tide backfield Joe, the Tide's ballhandling could really be tested here
[23:09] <chunky04> showing tremendous confidence in their ballhandlers, the Tide push through the middle
[23:11] <JoeKano-ig> they bring the ball forward almost tempting I house to try one of their risky Manuevers again
[23:11] <chunky04> And they successfully move the ball away from the open field, in the hands of a rookie lineman
[23:11] <chunky04> and it loks like I-House is going to oblige Joe
[23:12] <JoeKano-ig> Git Going is looking confident but can that confidence last..
[23:13] <chunky04> I-House is partially successful, knocking over Git Going, but failing to pickup the ball afterward
[23:13] <chunky04> That was looking rather dangerous Joe
[23:16] <JoeKano-ig> Tide recover the ball and put in some solid hits, can I house crack it free again
[23:17] <JoeKano-ig> Kev Jr drives in to take the ball,,, fails to put Pushem down
[23:18] <chunky04> I-House have another attempt on the ball, but they look like they're beginning to go back into primadonna mode, very few impactful blocks from I-House these last few turns
[23:18] <chunky04> As Bork knocks out Cannon in what could prove to be a decisive play
[23:18] <chunky04> and Crushem finally puts the ever annoying Diltzy down
[23:21] <JoeKano-ig> The tide bring Pushem forward witht the ball in a strong series of blocks
[23:21] <chunky04> and as usual, every time I-House could use a half decent contribution from Axe, he's busy picking his nose
[23:22] <JoeKano-ig> I house set up a crushing rejoinder but Axe is counting Daisies
[23:23] <chunky04> I-House come up with an excellent backup plan, launching another raid on the ball carrier, this time with some punch behind it
[23:24] <chunky04> But once again, their reluctance to get into the hard stuff tells, as they fail to have any meaningful impact, another opportunity wasted
[23:27] <chunky04> Pushem moves the ball to the other side of the pitch, can I-House make another effort?
[23:28] <JoeKano-ig> itll take some great efforts by em as thats a solid wall of orc there
[23:29] <chunky04> and now, after wastign numerous opportunities, I-House seem to have found their vigour in the pointless Blocks
[23:29] <chunky04> I tell you Joe, I really believe they may lack the will to win to steal this one
[23:31] <chunky04> Amazing Joe, even the Tide'[s thrower Tossit has no trouble knocking over Axe
[23:31] <JoeKano-ig> Pushen runs free as Tossit lays into Axe with a brilliant block, dropping the Big Gay One!
[23:32] <chunky04> I-House are at long odds to stop theis seemingly certain TD
[23:32] <JoeKano-ig> looks like its risky maneuver tme agian Chunks
[23:33] <JoeKano-ig> this may come off as Kev Stuns Pushem and the ball spills
[23:33] <JoeKano-ig> Camo goes for it but goes down trying to recover it
[23:33] <chunky04> But the bounce of the ball goes Tide's way once more, as I-House is forced into a risky area to recover the ball
[23:34] <JoeKano-ig> it spills free and we is in a desperate scramble once more
[23:36] <chunky04> All that remains is for Rushem to pick up the ball and score
[23:36] <chunky04> Which he does easily!
[23:36] <JoeKano-ig> no htats Crushem taking hte Ball Home
[23:37] <JoeKano-ig> as he picks it up and runs on in
[23:37] <chunky04> With three turns and no rerolls remaining, does I-House have what it takes to force overtime?
[23:37] <JoeKano-ig> its 2-1 but plenty of time to equalise here for the I House
[23:37] <chunky04> I'm sorry Joe, all these ORcs begin to look the same to me when their names are blurry
[23:38] <chunky04> I-House are also down to 11, as Chunky and Brittus III elect to remain unconcious
[23:39] <chunky04> The Tide have cottoned onto I-House's usual bag of tricks, setting up a deep defence in preparation for a flanking jaunt from I-House
[23:41] <chunky04> and the Tide also shift their defense to block I-House, they'll really be struggling to tie this game!
[23:43] <JoeKano-ig> I house still manage to muscle through
[23:43] <JoeKano-ig> they are making a good run of it
[23:43] <chunky04> Have the Tide overcommitted to the line of scrimmage?
[23:44] <chunky04> I-House has a solid position on the top flank
[23:45] <chunky04> Tossit stuns Cannon, in what could prove to be a crucial factor in the game!
[23:45] <chunky04> As Bork manages a lucky dodge, what a reprieve for the Tide!
[23:46] <JoeKano-ig> is this anotheer sign of more elf hormones infesting our game Chunky
[23:47] <chunky04> And Kev Jr screws up the simplest of dodges, probably giving the game away to the tide!
[23:49] <chunky04> well it looks like it will come down to the death folks, the Tide failed to knock over Diltzy!
[23:49] <chunky04> Cannon clears the way for Diltzy to dodge away and score!
[23:50] <chunky04> and we're going to overtime!
[23:50] <JoeKano-ig> And were in to overtime
[23:50] <chunky04> Kano's Black Tide are set to kick off
[23:51] <chunky04> And the fans are really beginning to get upset at the lack of blood on the pitch Joe
[23:51] <JoeKano-ig> ill set up m8 then go smoke
[23:53] <chunky04> damn, you're not supposed to say that now, we're still on the air - wait, oh crap! screw all you viewers!
[23:58] <JoeKano-ig> oops
[23:58] <JoeKano-ig> uuhh
[23:58] <JoeKano-ig> Channel BB! does not endorse smoking fans
[23:59] <JoeKano-ig> looks like the Tide still have some luck there way as their fans motivate them on
[23:59] <chunky04> Yes, once again the I-House fans prove that ti doesn't matter if you outnumber the opposition if you're all complete wusses!
[00:00] <JoeKano-ig> I house will have to go in hard on this deeper defence the Tide have set up in...but is it a bit fragile..
[00:01] <JoeKano-ig> Bork holds the first drive by Kev Jr
[00:01] <JoeKano-ig> And I house recover the ball taking it deep into their own half as Ritchie swings forward......
[00:02] <chunky04> I-House play a strangely subdued offensive game this half, perhaps trying a different approach given the Tide's defensive setup
[00:04] <JoeKano-ig> And Axe is Axed
[00:04] <JoeKano-ig> but the I house doc rushes forward with Succour and soon has him brought round
[00:04] <chunky04> And the Tide finally bring the blood, as everyone's favourite punching bag/gay icon Axe goes down
[00:05] <chunky04> But the I-House plastic surgeon calls for the nail polisher, and his broken nail is promptly fixed up, so Axe stays on the pitch
[00:07] <chunky04> I-House's blitzers once again fail to make a decent impact, stalling their drive for the second consecutive turn
[00:08] <chunky04> and diltzy is smashed to the ground
[00:08] <chunky04> dropping the ball far way
[00:10] <JoeKano-ig> a stumble by Tossit could prove crucial as he is takken off the field
[00:10] <JoeKano-ig> Camo clears the ball and hurls it clear,,......
[00:10] <JoeKano-ig> Interception!!!
[00:11] <JoeKano-ig> once again Hork has the ball
[00:11] <JoeKano-ig> time and time again this Black Orc has done this this season
[00:11] <JoeKano-ig> he should have his blood screened Chunky
[00:11] <JoeKano-ig> got ot be proof of the presence of illegal elf hormone if ever I saw it!
[00:16] <chunky04> I-House has a chance to steal the ball
[00:16] <JoeKano-ig> that tey do but ittll be risky maneuver time again
[00:16] <chunky04> But do they rely on the unreliability of Axe, or the prone to hitting with Featherdusters blitzers?
[00:17] <chunky04> Axe comes through in the clutch, truly this is amazing
[00:17] <JoeKano-ig> And Axe comes through with a solid hit
[00:17] <chunky04> His fans are going...confused?
[00:18] <JoeKano-ig> And Richie is off with the ball after it is cleared by Camo
[00:18] <JoeKano-ig> he looks home and hosed
[00:18] <chunky04> And Camo II once again steps into the breach, with no intervening orcs, this time his pass is safe, and Richie III is in the clear!
[00:19] <JoeKano-ig> i thinkyou have won this one m8
[00:19] <chunky04> Is it sudden death though, it's so long since I've covered an OT game I've forgotten!
[00:20] <JoeKano-ig> guess we will find out
[00:23] <JoeKano-ig> The Tide floods back to try to catch the ball carrier
[00:23] <chunky04> Richie scores, and it seems I-House will have to hold out the Tide for a further 3 turns[00:24] <JoeKano-ig> I guess I owe you the 5 gold crowns for this one.
[00:24] <JoeKano-ig> oops
[00:24] <JoeKano-ig> Channel BB! does not endorse illegal sports gambling wither folks
[00:26] <chunky04> I-House has to be the favourite here Joe, the Tide's offence is not know for it's fast scoring prowess
[00:26] <JoeKano-ig> all too true chunky04
[00:27] <chunky04> I-House's kicker succumbs to the pressure however, barely grazing the ball, and giving a touchback to the tide!
[00:27] <chunky04> That really helped them out Joe, since they were missing their Thrower!
[00:28] <chunky04> It appears they may even go for a one turn TD with the ball in the hands of Da'udder Goon
[00:28] <chunky04> A risky play that did not pay off
[00:28] <JoeKano-ig> cor that had to hurt
[00:29] <JoeKano-ig> Da Udder Goon is stunned and the ball spills free
[00:29] <chunky04> I can't help but feel that patience and a solid drive would have paid higher dividends there Joe
[00:29] <JoeKano-ig> well yes but it wouldn't have been showy and flash enough to impress the jaded fans we have here today
[00:31] <chunky04> That's true Joe, and have a look at Camo II, who really seems to be a chip off the old block, he has to today's MVP or I'll eat zombie
[00:31] <chunky04> Unfortunately, Richie III isn't anywhere near so competent, and failed to catch the pass that would have sealed the win for I-House you'd have to thin
[00:32] <chunky04> think even, easy for me to say!
[00:33] <JoeKano-ig> The tide havn't given up yet though as they burst clear abbd try to scoop the ball
[00:33] <JoeKano-ig> but it spills free
[00:34] <chunky04> It's really going to be tough for the Tide now, but they still have the smallest of chances
[00:35] <JoeKano-ig> but alas they blow it
[00:36] <JoeKano-ig> failing to get the requisite pushes together to clear the ball and make the distance
[00:36] <JoeKano-ig> although i think htey may hve been tring for anohter Gobbo Toss there chunky04
[00:36] <chunky04> Well, thanks for covering the game with me Joe
[00:36] <chunky04> I can't help but think of this as a missed opportunity for the Tide
[00:37] <JoeKano-ig> I have ot sagree with you chunky04
[00:37] <JoeKano> they could have done so much better but lket things get to them
[00:38] <chunky04> I think they became too preoccupied with the c rowd's bloodlust at times Joe
[00:38] <JoeKano> well well be back momentarily to take your calls and hear from you the fans about tonights thriller overtime game
 Jump to: