46 coaches online • Server time: 00:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

The Pharoahs move on in a match against Emphasy's 'Ead 'Ashers Dwarf team, where the Dwarves got their heads 'ashed in over and over again! Emphasy did the best he could with all of the crazy CAS dice from the KHE. With limited players on the pitch, he was able to mount a good defense in the first half that kept me from scoring (with some help by a couple of boneheaded plays by me thrown in).

But in the second half the CAS's kept coming and the Dwarves only had 3 on the pitch by the time the coach gave up and started hitting end turn without moving players. This gave the KHE the 1-0 win.

Total CAS count was 0 for the Dwarves and 8 for the KHE!

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
Kammo22

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

In the P-R Group Penat just got eliminated by thebursar's RC Underdark. Better coach won this time, because I have to say that half of the time I had no idea what I was doing Embarassed
spinball

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it is interesting the very high number of games of blood bowl (fumbbl style) the coaches that have advanced into the 2nd round of my qualifier have played. If my calculator is correct they have played a total of 17,535 games of fumbbl, averaging to 2,191 games per coach. That is a lot of blood bowl!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, definitely. Would be interesting to see how it's in other groups. Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

In the K-L segment we are nowhere close to those numbers. In round three I think the average number is closer to 500 and the all the three coaches in our qualifier that have more than 1500 games are knocked out after round 2 so I guess there is a big difference between the different qualifiers this time!
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh all right I went back and calculated it for the UVW group of death, too. "Only" 1851 matches per coach on average in round two. However, 7 Major titles between the 8 coaches, ha! Wink
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Let me see...PeteW, Stonetroll, Brainsaw...bah! piece of cake for your Walpurgis 2 Vermi!

Follow these instructions:

PeteW and Stonetroll kill each other, so sit back and relax, and then you only need to beat Brainsaw and no more major winners in your qualy... piece of cake man!! Very Happy
Malmir

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

spinball wrote:
I think it is interesting the very high number of games of blood bowl (fumbbl style) the coaches that have advanced into the 2nd round of my qualifier have played. If my calculator is correct they have played a total of 17,535 games of fumbbl, averaging to 2,191 games per coach. That is a lot of blood bowl!

Aha - S - T qualifier has over 18,000 games played between them in round 2. Noobs.

In other news, at vast expense my spies have been able to locate the kick-off of Sonrises' match. They finally admitted it was up on a huge billboard in the town centre.
CroixFer

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

sonrises wrote:

PeteW and Stonetroll kill each other, so sit back and relax, and then you only need to beat Brainsaw and no more major winners in your qualy... piece of cake man!! Very Happy

You mean Stonetroll destroys PeteW but, somehow, PeteW wins the game with 11 MNG for next round, right? I mean, I can´t see any "kill each other" factor in that game... Twisted Evil
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:

In other news, at vast expense my spies have been able to locate the kick-off of Sonrises' match. They finally admitted it was up on a huge billboard in the town centre.

Relax my little cute dwarfies...do not worry about nasty man Malmir! you have to understand we needed the monies for Hotels, food, funerals...
Whatz!? i didn't said Funerals!...you heard wrong! It is impossible to talk to you dwarfies when you go off like that...i am leaving for the Pub...me back when you relax, okie?
MonkeyMan576

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

420 Friendly(High Elf) vs. Bad Luck Sux(Wood Elf) right now!
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, Ok...my little cute dwarfies....me bad, i shouldn't have accepted the monnies for that billboard in town centre, true.

Nasty man Malmir found out and came to our game and threw rocks against us...true too.
Tim Router was badly hit by one of those rocks, true. But he is all good now, isn't he?

Enough! Now, you got a chance for revenge this Sunday! show me what colour elf blood is! go dwarves, go!
tussock

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

A - B, round 2, 18157 games, average 2270 each.

Though mostly it's just Emphasy, on 7668 games played, with his dinky little half-grown dwelfs. Don't even have a tractor, what sort of team is that. Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2017 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Ultimate mr Men vs Uusiverikulho tonight at 2130 (or somewhere around that, I'm assuming server time unless otherwise notified)
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2017 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

sonrises wrote:
Let me see...PeteW, Stonetroll, Brainsaw...bah! piece of cake for your Walpurgis 2 Vermi!

You forgot Uedder. Wink
 Jump to: