80 coaches online • Server time: 21:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2017 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomb King Settra sits on his golden throne, in a slumber, dreaming of the past, days of glory and empire. In the back of his mind he hears a annoying voice, waking him from his slumber.....RAH-MA!!!!!!

Settra emerges from his deep sleep, grabs his two handed sword ready to strike the fool who awoke him from his deep slumber. He looks around and sees no one.

"Iam down here my king."
Settra looks down to the bottom of the dais he sits on and Rah-ma, high priest of NUFFLE and closet advisor is prostrated flat on the ground in front of him at the front of the stairs.

Settra gives Rah-ma a penetrating gaze of annoyance, checks his surroundings, he senses trouble in the kingdom, he can smell that his city is on fire. He puts his two handed sword down and sits on his golden throne. Looking at Rah-ma to make the first move.

He can see Rah-ma looking at him from the ground from under his priestly hood. After a few moments Rah-ma senses the danger of decapiation has passed, he stands and addresses his king.

"I have glorious news my king. The KPL conversion to secreat league rosters with all the buffs has finally been completed. We have updated the wiki page, the rosters are loaded, the graphics are all set. It is time once again for the rise of the KPL!"

"Well, that is good news, Rah-ma, took you forever but I have a question. Why is my city on fire, the lands of the dead in total anarchy and rebellion?"

Rah-ma fidgets a little, looking down at his shoes, then touches the holy tome of NUFFLE and it gives him courage. He looks up at his king with a steely eye gaze Settra has never scene before.

"My King, I have been able in your time of slumber to start the unraveling of the spell of death Nagash has cast on your lands. I have contaced the old Gods, they are still far away but they have given me guidance and insight on freeing them. During the spell that that the Old Gods gave me it had some, well, side effects.

After I cast the spell it seems that all the old races have risen from their graves. The cities are in turmoil due to this. It seems the old citizens of Nekhara have taken exception to the new citizens of Blood Bowl 2ED until now. There is a power struggle going on in the cities to determine who will rule. Sadly I have to report that the followers of the Old Gods are to strong for our CRP chumps. They have declared a new age of BB2016 is now upon us."

"So, the conversion of the KPL is complete? The new rosters are all set? The KPL can resume once again and show the entire world of the greatness of the Khemri Premier League?"

"Yes, my King, we are all set."

Settra picks up his Two handed sword. Stands up and proceeds to walk out of his palace. He is flanked by his royal guard. Before he leaves he turns to Rah-ma.

"Rah-ma, good job. I can feel in my soul the return of the old Gods. I stride forth once again into my kingdom to knock some heads and restore order. Once that is done I expect that the KPL Secreat league reboot for season #7 will be ready."

Settra looks over Khemri city and it is in flames, anarchy and rioting rule the day But not for long.

Settra gives the command and he strides forth into the city looking to knock some heads.

Khemri Premier League: Secreat League reboot is finally ready to go

KPL wiki of teams

Here are the teams that are eligable to play in the KPL.

KPL is a dual conference League, Europe and North America. This ensures you can play at your normal night time hours and no need for cross pond matches except for the KPL championship game.

Every roster has 3 variant players that can play for your team based on faction.
Settra: focuses on Strength
The Prophet: A follower of Tzeentch and allows mutation access
Nagash: Deception and agilty are his strengths.

Every roster has 1-3 S.weapons on the roster. KPL will use the stunty league roll for send off on the weapons.

Every team will start will 1.4 Million in gold to make their roster.

I will get back to you with all the nuts and bolts rules we will use. KPL will convert to the BB2016 rule set.

So, if you are ready you can hit the link below and make your KPL team for the upcoming reboot season.

Iam working on updating the KPL home page for all the new changes.

Khemri Premier League page..make teams here

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2017 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm torn between Necrarch and Rasetra.
Half leaning towards Rasetra
pythrr

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2017 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

my team wants to be in Europe this season!!!

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2017 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Just submitted a Khemri: Prophet team for the North American conference
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomb King Settra sits on his golden throne and is fidgeting and waiting for coaches to apply some teams

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The big run down of what makes KPL unique and fun
* The league is split between Europe and North America. So when you make your team you decide which conference to play in that fits your available game times to play. We do this when we form up the conferences. There is no cross "pond" matches between the two conferences inless you manage to battle your way to the KPL championship match.

*KPL is no longer just the CRP 4 undead teams. KPL has made a total conversion to the Secret League rosters. There are now 8 races to play in the KPL and each of the 8 races has 3 variants based on KPL faction you choose. .

KPL Wiki of teams

The 8 rosters will have three variants all based on what faction you play for.

Settra: Focuses on Strength and bash
The Prophet: A follower of Tzeentch and his followers have mutation access.
Nagash: He focuses on agility and misdirection.

So, in the end you have a choice of 24 rosters to choose from.

Each variant roster has 2 linemen who has S,M,A access based on faction.

They each have one special Priest player.

Every roster will have a S. Weapon or two and we will use the Stunty League send off rules for S. Weapons.

Optional Rules for the KPL that are in effect
1. Games in the KPL will use overtime. Nothing bothers an undead spectator more than a tie. He is undead, he needs resolution in his Blood Bowl. A tie just means he must suffer in his undeath with nothing to look forward to, such as a win. He wants his team to win, not some stupid tie.

2. Spiked Balls will be enabled for all KPL matches. The fans love the spiked balls and it gives them much pleasure.

3. Khemri is know for one thing above all, THE DIRTY BOOT! And so the KPL will celebrate this by adding +1 on AV checks for fouls in all KPL matches.

4. Nothing rattles the bones and mummy wrappings like a good Pile On. The Pile On KO option will be enabled. Pile On is enabled as a skill you can take in KPL.

5. A coach goes enraged when his player is given a red card and booted from the match after a glorious foul. You can argue the call in the KPL. In fact you can argue a non call if you so desire. In fact argue anything and everything the ref does.

6. Unlike the wizard guild up north which is on a BB2016 strike the wizards of the lands of the dead are very happy with their current contract with the league. KPL allows teams to induce wizards.

7. Your treasury is automatically transfered to petty cash for inducemnts. KPL will enable the BB2016 rules for pre match inducement. KPL will use expensive mistakes instead of spiralling expenses.

8. Expensive mistakes in the KPL will start once your treasury hits 200k instead of the 100k threshold. This is so teams can hold on to more cash to replace out high cost players found in the KPL and also for even more inducement madness. The fans of the KPL love inducement madness.

9. The coveted Elixir of Immortality is given out to the Championship team. The player with the highest SPP on the team will be give this great honor. When he drinks the elixir he becomes immortal and transcend from his undead form into a higher state of undead, a spectre, a lich, whatever form he desires. BUT, this transformation will make the player quit Blood Bowl so he can bask in his immortality for a few hundred years.

* The KPL will use a standard round robin format for the regular season of play in each conference. Then the top 6 teams in each conference meet in their conference playoff. The tournament is "seeded" by final standings. Then the two conference champions meet in the glorious KPL Championship match.

List of Secret Weapons in the KPL
Khemri: Bone Crusher, a undead Death Roller, send off 8+
Numas: Bedouin Swordmaster, a master with the blade, Stab/Stakes/Multiple Block, Send off 9+.
Zandri: Dual scimitar wielding lunatics, send off 10+
Necarch: Chainsaw Revenant, old reliable. Send off 8+
Lahmian: Lahmian cutthroats, dual back alley knife wielding cutthroats, send off 10+
Rasetra: Cranium Crusher, a imposing ball and chain player. Send off 8+
Lybaras: The masters of the weapons. 2 chainsaws and a bomber, send off 8+.
Mahrak: Holy Hand Grenade of Mahrak, send off 8+

Well this sounds fun, great, now what in the heck do I do

#1 KPL Home page <<<<< hit this link. Then in the top right corner you will see a link that says: Make a team for this league. Hit that and it takes you to the 24 teams you can select.

#2 When you make your team you must name your team after a necropolis or a famous place in the Lands of the dead. You can find the names of all the great Necropolis on the KPL home group. If you make for example a Numas team. You do not have to name them after Numas, you could use Ka-Sabar or Bhagar and so forth if you want.

#3 I do not want to restrict the races for this reboot BUT I will restrict teams/factions if a "run" is going on and 9 coaches all want to play Rasetra: Nagash as an example. If there is a issue with this we will address that when it comes up. So, I advise coaches who really want to play in the KPL this season to make a team and get it applied. Early birds will get their first choice of team.

#4 Teams start with 1.4 Million to make your team. So, you have more than enough cash to buy a complete 16 man squad OR save some cash for a rainy day. One of the things about the reboot is teams have multiple, really expensive players. So, losing a few of them early and not having some reserve and you are in deep trouble.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep it coming guys...just picked up two more teams for the glorious reboot of the KPL.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Since PMs are down, I'll state here that I most definitely want in the NA conference
pythrr

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

PM IS DOWN

I WANT EUROPA

top stuff

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

NA for me, and a friend of mine also submitted a team a little bit ago for NA
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2017 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Got some more teams now...have 2 coaches still waiting for team creation.

Still a lot of openings in North America and Europe. Get your team applied and battle it out in the land of the dead.

Post   Posted: May 01, 2017 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep it coming...we are growing every day.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2017 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

LETS GET IT ON! By the way when does it start?

[url=/p/group&group=8702&op=view][img]/i/415874[/img][/url][/block]
TwoCanVanDam

Post   Posted: May 04, 2017 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm how due I get the logo to work?

[url=/p/group&group=8702&op=view][img]/i/415874[/img][/url][/block]
 Jump to: