80 coaches online • Server time: 22:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2017 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

We are looking for 2 new coaches to fill two openings in our league. We are currently in week 2 of the new season. There are 2 races open that you can choose from if you would like to join in. You would be creating a new team to join in that division where the other 2 coaches have left. The 2 races and division teams are below. Let me know which you would like to take by replying here or PM'ing me and then create that new team and apply to the league here (https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=7761&p=teams) and I will get you in so you can schedule and play your week 2 match.

Race 1: NORSE - your team if you choose this one (will be the easier; as they are all new teams)
Division Teams: Human team with 1 match played; Vampire team with 1 match played; Dark Elf team with no matches played; & Lizardman team with no matches played.

Race 2: CHAOS - your team if you choose this one (will be the tougher of the plays)
Division Teams: High Elf team with 1800 TV; Amazon team with 1720 TV; Skaven team with 1730 TV; & Chaos Dwarf team with 2070 TV.

The basics of the league are 5 division of 5 teams. Winner promotes at the end of the season and last place team demotes. Uniqueness of the league is that there are only 1 of each race allowed. But wait a minute; there are only 24 races available to League play right? Nope, not in this league. This is the league that started it all with the Simyin (or Apes) race.

If you'd like to join, then please PM me, TheSpydyr, and let me know. You can see more specifics for the league on our league page here.

Also, at the end of the regular season, we have a KO style tournament amongst all of the teams to determine the overall winner, because...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2017 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Also looking for a dark elf replacement coach in the bottom division. You will be in a division with all new teams, as listed above with the Norse team.

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2017 - 03:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The Dark Elf team is off the table. Only Norse and Chaos remain open.

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2017 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Goblin team has just opened up, as that coach lost his laptop and won't be able to play again for awhile.

Tetsu

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2017 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to apply as the new coach for the Norse team! Im a pretty recent addition to the BB community,and have only played about 200-250 Games so far. Im looking for a League to play in for a while now,and would love to join the skullbashin!
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2017 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Norse are off the table...just the Goblins and Chaos now.

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2017 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Still looking for a replacement team for the goblins and the Chaos. Also need a replacement for the Ogres as well. Let me know if you are interested.

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2017 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

Jump to: