37 coaches online • Server time: 12:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fu

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2021 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Just rolled a 12 with a human blitzer (bb2). 2 of my other blitzers have guard and the other MB, and I have a couple more guards. Playing 2 catchers no Ogre.

The league won't be long, just 9 more matches then playoffs.

I was looking for Tackle with this Blitzer because my next match is against Amazons, then Necromantic, and I have no tackle, but then I rolled this doubles.

I'm quite ahead my opponents on TV, I fired the Ogre because I didn't want to play every match against wizard, but if I choose +STR I will rise another 50k. Should I take +STR anyways? Dodge maybe? anything else?

Kind regards
Kinks

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2021 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Playing Zons with no tackle? I don't think you will regret taking tackle, which will obviously help vs the Ghouls too.

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2021 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Tackle.
fu

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2021 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

If I choose +STR I guess I can fire a catcher to drop a bit TV, but the second catcher is useful, specially when you have to 2 turn score or if one of the catchers become CAS.

Regarding tackle is also true that I'm leading the league, 4 teams will be on the Playoffs, so maybe I can afford not winning that couple matches. I should also consider the long term.
 Jump to: