25 coaches online • Server time: 11:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2024 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I am once again asking you to join a draft league, a secret draft league. The league will be capped at 6-8 teams. All secret league teams are available at this time. However, the league will not allow duplicate team races until it is 16 team strong (there would be a division 2 at that point, but not the goal). Half of each draftee category will be randomly generated and the other half will be manmade. Here are the draftee categories below.

Linemen *may designate the player as a big guy
Catcher *may designate the player as a stunty
Blitzer *May designate the player as a Blocker i.e. ST4 piece germane to that roster. May designate a TTM capable big guy.
Passer *may designate the player as a big guy

The master excel sheet has already designated all players of all teams within these categories.

Please note that these rosters will play interleague UEFA Champions League style postseason with my elf draft league the UFL.

All teams will have access to an offsite excel sheet bench of x11 players. All players on this bench at the end of the year heal 1 perm down to a niggling injury or erase a niggling injury. However, deaths are allowed in these leagues and is the only true perm as you can imagine.

Players that have won awards will have bonus Spp attached to killing them through fouling or a CAS.

The drafts will eventually be shared. In other words, each category will have UFL positional designations next to draftees within those categories i.e. Catcher #2 has Block and sprint and is labeled as a dark elf blitzer. If a UFL team drafts that player then its a dark elf blitzer on their roster. However, if say a Myrmidia team drafts Catcher 2 then it becomes an Eagle runner with block, sprint in addition to sure hands and sidestep.

Seasons will run concurrent and universal standings determine draft order. This is how draft order is determined below.

Expansion team
Lowest to highest in the standings
Tiebreaker--ranked lower than the other team the prior year.
Tiebreaker coin flip.

General Requirements

You must be able to access discord
You must be able to access Google Sheets
A field with a logo at least (I can help build it). It must not be crass.
Choose a city in the Kislev or Norsca region + a nickname that is not crass.
Please try not to complain about your dice to your opponent.

Pm me or message me here for a link to the discord and we can get started.

The UFL/elf draft league will be closed to recruitment after the 6th pick in the draft. Therefore, that window is closing.

Each new league as you can imagine has a partitioned draft away from the UFL. The KPA or Kislev Premier Alliance/secret draft league teams will have their own draftees for the first season.

League Link: https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=17174

Last edited by Gridironman on Mar 15, 2024 - 07:31; edited 1 time in total
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2024 - 03:36 Reply with quote Back to top

5/6 teams to start. League cap at 8 teams. During Season 1 we will likely start with 6 unless people join during draftees generation

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2024 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

wow, that league overview page is MASSIVE! Hats off to you G-man. (No, not joining - maybe next season - trying to shed leagues at the moment).
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2024 - 05:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm very excited. Thanks! The roll chart creation was the hardest part. It was Knine's team captain idea for his world cup tournaments and Murkers DLE2020 that inspired team captains for these associated leagues. Interleague competition came from Nelphine. The Draft League Europe/DLE original's TV Caps for even play influenced the TV Caps in these leagues. The round Robin and team race caps were influenced by SWL. The NBFL influenced my team race typology for draftees by positional category. The standing point methodology prevents unnecessary grinding. The excel sheet bench is a response to people disliking the roguelike perms and deaths.

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2024 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

We are at 6/8 rosters at this time. Most of the coaches are NA or EU based, but the rounds are 2 weeks long. We can start at 6 teams, but the coaches are still readying up their placeholder rosters prior to the draft. Just so you know that the capacity is 8 and the door is closing to sneak in and play in this draft league. I would like help with buttons and uploading images to the league page. You will find that unique regions/cities dot Kislev/Norsca and their sister league Ulthuan. Only a few teams are banned, plenty of unclaimed secret league rosters that you otherwise have limited opportunities to play with. We have enough draftees generated for this league. So its just a matter of there being 2 more spots.

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2024 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

7/8, one more slot remains.

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2024 - 03:08 Reply with quote Back to top

8/8 players recruited, the waitlist is available in case there are drops. Like any of my other leagues--once the waitlist hits 6 we will add a lower division.