37 coaches online • Server time: 18:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2020 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

It's that time again and we're getting ready for another tournament due to start Wed. Feb 12th. This will be an open-round robin format where teams may play each other once. Enter with your League team to the links below with a maximum TW of 120 (one team only please).

What is the 145 League?
The 145 League is a league designed primarily for coaches who are new to Blood Bowl, who are struggling with the basics of blocking/caging and wish to learn the game amongst coaches of a similar level. If you are not sure about your eligibility, or aren't a new coach but have a particular area you wish to improve in jump on our discord channel and ask(see links below).

A staple of the League is the open round-robin tournament which runs about a month where coaches can arrange the matches casually. These matches are usually arranged in a PM thread or on our discord channel.

The 145 League will also intermittently run tournaments that mimic some of FUMBBL's main tournaments such as Royal Rookie Rumbles and KO tournaments - these help adjust coaches to the intricacies of scheduled matches.

We also provide general advice on team building and development as well as match reviews as needed. Check out our collection of useful articles and videos on our discord channel!

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. The team has to then be accepted to the group and switched into the tournament - once that is done, you will recieve a FUMBBL PM. We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2020 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Tournament has just started, but there's some room for new teams to take the place of fillers. If you're interested, read the post above this and apply now.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2020 - 15:43
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

New season is recruiting, come on down and join the 145.

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2020 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi coaches, it's 2 years that I don't play a match and I have no idea of the news that gw introduced, so I'd like to join a league in a friendly environment.
My CR is 151, but, as you can imagine, I don't remember the rules well; so can i join with a non stunty team? I was considering humans or orcs.
When the next league is going to start?
My pronunciation is bad, so i prefer not to join the discord channel.
Thank you
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2020 - 17:39
FUMBBL Staff

The 145 League is a league designed for coaches who are new to Blood Bowl, or new to FUMBBL and the client we use.

A staple of the League is the open round-robin tournament which runs about a month where coaches can arrange the matches casually. These matches are usually arranged in a PM thread or on our discord channel.

The 145 League will also intermittently run tournaments that mimic some of FUMBBL's main tournaments such as Royal Rookie Rumbles and KO tournaments - these help adjust coaches to the intricacies of scheduled matches.

We also provide general advice on team building and development as well as match reviews as needed. Check out our pinned links on the discord channel for articles about how to improve your coaching!

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division (for new coaches we recommend Orcs/Humans/Undead usually), then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the link below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. You will then have to wait until the team is accepted into the group and switched into the tournament.

Apply only one League Division Team

We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well.

145 CLUB LINK

Post   Posted: May 04, 2021 - 20:06
FUMBBL Staff

The new season is recruiting. Kick off 6th May and likely to last at least 6 weeks.

in the 145 our aim is to provide a fun, casual environment for coaches to play, learn and enjoy Blood Bowl. It takes place in the L division, and is mostly organised via the 145 Discord server:
https://discord.gg/E8Y2sfPA76

There we have channels to ask about skill picks, team designs, have replays reviewed for advice and input and places to find games, meet people, chat and play Blood Bowl.

It's a place to make friends, to learn Blood Bowl, to play without pressure and to receive any help or guidance you need.

We are just about to start out new 'season' on 6th May.

which is a huge round robin tournament where you can play every other team once in any order at any time. We don't really care who 'wins' we just care that people play Blood Bowl and have fun. Teams have to be no larger than 1200 TV, and with a maximum of 5 games played, as they begin. but outside of the season, there is plenty of scope for smaller scale tournaments, casual play and just fun, help and chat.

So make an L team, apply it to HERE and come leap in.

I promise a warm welcome.

PC

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2021 - 23:38
FUMBBL Staff

The 145 is now proud to announce it is 2020 rules compliant.

The new season is about to recruit and start.

there has never been a better time to hone and polish your BB skills ina friendly warm and welcoming environment, and that's what the 145 tries to be.

So pop into our Discord, say Hi, and we promise to help you with whatever your Blood Bowl ills are.

From coaching, to advice, to new friends, to answers to questions to full replay reviews, we exist to help you get what you want from Blood Bowl.

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2022 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

145 is recruiting NOW for the new season!

We need about five more teams to get started.

If you are a new coach or are looking to improve your skills

Create a team here.
(BB2020 rules)

Sign them up here

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2022 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Once again, 145 Club is recruiting for a new season, tentatively scheduled to begun Thursday, 29 December.

koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2023 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

145 KO Cup LXVI - Final!
Friday 23rd June, 13:00 BBTime

Local Internationals
(Human - 1340TV)
NauticalSoup

vs

Ratlingburg Raiders

(Skaven - 1370TV)
Raging_glacier

Jump to: