18 coaches online • Server time: 07:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Miyuso

Post 20 Posted: Jun 26, 2004 - 06:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The Great Southern Land.

Few from the Old world have made it to the Southern wastes, but those who have bring the Supa Leeg, the ultimate in Blood Bowl. Instructing the Natives that they are better than the SWl, only time will tell if those who have been killed for claiming this will be correct.
A Code war has been launched, and will the Supa leeg last long enough to challenge the might of the Southern Wastes League?

We hope so.

Da Supa Leeg is now looking for coaches to take up the Challenge, and prepare to face the might of the SWL. So if you're From Australia, or close, like new zealand and Papua New Guiena, Come on Down, lay some games and Vie for the Honour of a Rep jersey for your players, or to be crowned 'Da Best of Da Leeg'

Da Supa Leeg

Your Friendly Commish

Brad aka Miyuso
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2004 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

What is the status quo with da supa leeg? Been quiet for a while, but I for one would sure like to see it keep going Smile
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2004 - 06:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Snorri, Due to Computert problems on my behalf, I've shut down DSL until i know i can keep it going with a secure connection, and not miss days at a time, in which much can happen

Brad
andycapp

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2004 - 04:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any chane of this league making a comeback? I was enjoying playing in this league!
Drokmar

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2004 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Andy, Miyuso and I have had some problems of late with the Internet at home, but by the next Tafe Holidays, Miyuso says he'll have the league started up again. So if you've got the space and your team still, keep them around, as divisions start in october.

Kath
Drokmar

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The DSL Lives Again. Now Known as The Southlands Super League, the SS-L Is set up, divisions should be read ynext month, so bring back old team, bring in new teams, and bring in old tired SWL teams (will only be accepted if you have a team in the same spot, aka qpool, we don't wanna steal teams here.)

Good luck, and you may find an invite if i find your team

Kath
Drokmar

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Forgot to add an address to the new League page. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1740 .
Wombats

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, I blame the Gnome.

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

It's ALWAYS the fault of the gnome, no matter the Ill done. You interested wombats?

Brad
andycapp

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 01:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Will there be a particular chat channel for this league?
The SWL leaders don't really like talk of other leagues in the #swl channel that much.
The Swedes may have already taken #ssl, but that's my guess.
I know Snorri went through a whole lot of learning for the #brew channel, so he might be a help.
Also the swl guys should be helpful - providing they haven't just come off a loss!
Just a question ... cheers, andycapp.
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Andy, A channel will be operated, But maybe not at the moment. I've got a super Secret project in the works, but as soon as it's done, you can bet your bottom dollar we'll have a channel, prob #SS-L

Brad
Snorri

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Just had a thought - do you want to combine the brew and the ssleague channels? I rather like the idea of having a central aussie spot to meet up from where we can go hit the bbowl pitches. Much easier and more sociable than keeping track of half a dozen windows.

I can get Piffle to run the channel's admin services and bob to do some more reporting and if we become more permanent we can request Nuffle's presence.

Hooroo!
Snorri
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

On IRC? Brilliant Idea. We can run like an Alternative Aussie Channel, for everything aussie, like Mully's Aussie Divisions, THE Brew, The SS-L, and anything else that aussies compete in. The SWL is big enough to deserve it's own channel, and too big to reallly share it with anyone.

Brad
Snorri

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2004 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Needs a decent name then! Hmm...how about "The Tin Shed" (#tinshed) or maybe "The Pub" (#pub)...any other ideas?
 Jump to: