24 coaches online • Server time: 02:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Stinkytroll

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2018 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I am kicking off a new league. I would like for the first games to take place the first week of April.

Bourbon Nuffle League is the name of the group.

If you can play matches regularly in GMT-4, let me know and I will send you a message about the league.

We will be using standard rules. I would like an even mix of Bashy teams vs Elfy teams, with no repeat races. Starting out with TV1000. Round robin seasons, with a championship game at the end of each season, to be played by the 1st and 2nd placed teams. I might have a knockout style tournament after we get the hang of things.

Inquire within.

EDIT: corrected the timezone. Sorry about that.

Last edited by Stinkytroll on Mar 27, 2018 - 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Dscore20

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2018 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to join this league. I can play matches regularly. I'm planning on playing a Chaos team.
Also, I couldn't find your group on the groups page. Could you send a link? Thanks.

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2018 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

GMT+4 is an Afghanistan time zone isn't it? Wink
Looks like the Bourbon Nuffle League page here is over here: https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=11357 Which indicates four categories and to create teams in two?

I'd be interested, if I haven't alienated already. Smile Please sir, I'll be good.

Stinkytroll

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2018 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for pointing that out razmus. I edited the first post with the timezone information. I'll add you to the group. I'll be sending out a group message soon.

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2018 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Interested.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2018 - 05:06 Reply with quote Back to top

StinkyTroll if you fall short of your goals for the season OR if you or others just want to be in an additional North American League come join us in NWL. We are a few weeks from finishing our 34th season and will start our 35th around the 2nd week of May.

We also aim for balance in races (with slightly fewer restriction that you have) and we play by most of the standard rules (only exceptions is we allow SIMYIN Roster and Right Stuff Cancels Tackle on Blocks).

Anyways... gl on getting your league together. And I'll vouch for Razmus... he has been a solid member of NWL despite not having the best of seasons pitting his Rats against some seriously rough MONSTER TEAMS this season. He shows up and gets his game played... even bandys about some fluff for the fun of it.
razmus

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2018 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

You're gonna make me blush. Smile I assume "Daemons of Khorne" and "Brettonian" are options now too (for both leagues), since they're including in the standard list of teams for the '[L]eague' division.

And I happily encourage folks to play in many leagues, 'cause you get to play against a lot of fun people. I look forward to the 'Bourbon Nuffle League', and all my games in the 'Northern Waste League'. (Two games left in season 34, including another uphill 600k+ game. Thirty-five has the promise of being an even better season. Thol Farrowscar's great-grandson has already surpassed his litter mates in training and watches all the games with bated breath waiting for the day his sire falls, which could well be before the end of the season. Good thing Skavens mature fast!)

Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2018 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

They authorized Brettonian and Deamnons of Khorne for the main [L]eague Division?

How did I miss that? I'll have to make a ruling on it for NWL IMMEDIATELY (or really in a couple weeks).
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2018 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

StinkyTroll... do you have limited races available at this point?

I might join if there is something I would like to play in [L]eague available.
 Jump to: