28 coaches online • Server time: 01:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tyroine

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2004 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

hi, i'm just looking for a fun league to play in, something like 10- however many games with playoffs with at the very least like 10 teams. i was looking over the threads but it was hard to catch one that is just starting, well that was after i scanned through 5 so.... any help would be appreciated, thanks.
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2004 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

there are lots of leagues on atm u just have to look at threads, tournemants page and in channel, there a cuple atm like renegades and wallace's

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2004 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

The Ulysses Maverick Trophy is still looking for 4 more coaches to open a 4th and final division. It is open to any [U] LRB compliant team with TR 160 or less and a minimum FF of 7 (See the group page for more info: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1433 ). You would need to transfer a team to the tournament division though.

Tournaments for ranked teams include the Fumbbl Cup, the Green Horn and the upcoming Chaos Cup.
Wallace

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2004 - 03:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Check out the new Stable League concept at the group page . We will be starting in a week or two.

Also throw a team into the King KO , might only give you a game or two depending on how you go, but should be fun and is also hopefully starting soon.
Dementor

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2004 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Another one is the King KO:
Quote:
This is going to be the biggest knockout competition ever on fumbbl. The more the merrier. I'm looking for 128+ eager coaches to participate. Nothing too serious. Throw together a team, sign up and you're in. Let the good (or bad) times roll.

At the moment there are 74 teams (in less than 3 days). The aim is to get 256 contenders.
Dementor

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2004 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

One more: Breed Bowl

Quote:
Which race is best suited for BloodBowl? This eternal question roams the land since the first BB was played! Here it is going to be solved! Win the Glory for your Kin to be called the ultimate BloodBowl race!

The First 4 Teams of each breed are going to make a Knockout Tournament to determine which Team is best suited to play for its breed. The breed with the most applications will get a bonus Knockout round (in case of a draw i will throw a coin..Smile). So do not hesitate to apply, even if your breed has already 4 teams joined!
The Remaining 32 (different) Teams will then determine which of them is the "Best Of Breeds"

The tournament just started for those races where four coaches have already joined.
 Jump to: