48 coaches online • Server time: 20:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2018 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

On my recent CIBBBL match, with Mimirro who is apart of the Chaos Realm League as well replied to my message in our match "Are you enjoying the CRL?" with "yeah, I do but I feel like there are not a lot of players in there, so plug in time i guess? Razz"
So here is the plug!

The Chaos Realm League is a small active league, it is only for Sanctioned League Teams which you can see below. We host regular events such as the following:

Every month with exceptions when other events are happening, there will be one Open Round Robin which will last exactly for a month, this monthly routine will progress chaos teams for the other events under the league and other leegs and tourneys of FUMBBL, it also helps coaches new to Chaos.

From time to time, there is a hosted Chaotic Rumble an Instant knockout of a number of teams until one is reigned champion!

The Chaotic Championship It is for chaos teams created under a ruleset (a different group for championship) and is of a Swiss format (6 rounds). An unlimited amount of teams compete until one is reigned champion.

Spread the word, join the Chaos Realm League today!
Join Now!

Sanctioned Teams (that you would possibly like to play) : Chaos Dwarf, Chaos Chosen, Chaos Renegades, Nurgle, Slann (reasoning; God of Lust), Nurgle, Underworld Denizens and Necromantic Horror and Deamons of Khorne also Norse!

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2018 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

"Slann (reasoning; God of Lust)" isnt that Slaanesh, not space frogs?

and, how does Necromantic factor into all this?
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2018 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

why the necros? and the underworld but not skaven? i like to be clear on fluff before joining a league
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 09:10 Reply with quote Back to top

wallenstein wrote:
why the necros? and the underworld but not skaven? i like to be clear on fluff before joining a league
I have deliberated this with the other admin, to include these certain teams that you have listed - so let me explain firstly Skaven We thought long and hard on this with the reasoning of your thought out comment and we decided that we shouldn’t include them because of it will dominate the league. On the Necros, you are right to point that out we will be removing them

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 09:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Gods never die, from Fantasy to 40k - An Example for this is the God of Lust, Pleasure & Decadence The Slannesh so let’s continue between GW and the Blood Bowl Community not and including the Slann race, Gw sets them out to be the fat greedy Slannesh however Blood Bowl shows them as agile frogs we meet somewhere in the middle with the lore of both of these.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for your answer.
I won't be joining then, sorry, I wanted to play Necros Sad
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

wallenstein wrote:
Thank you for your answer.
I won't be joining then, sorry, I wanted to play Necros Sad
I can will find lore to back it up, they may be chaos followers or sympathetic to them until then we can’t use Necros

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

What about Dark Elves? You could say that their god is quite chaoty, don't you think???
stowelly

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

You have confused your space frogs http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Slaanesh

with your sexed up chaos guys: http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Slann
Calthor

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Slann..?
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Followers of Chaos Dark Elves, let me talk to WizardX11. On the Slann note, it stills says the same as I said as there are sometimes when they can lose weight, I will make a poll with some people about it and then make action. @calthor stowelly wallenstein

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

On the Slann as Well, it’s an alternative Slann in my vision from frog to chaos Slann, a mix of the two.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Why will Skaven dominate the league?
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2018 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

bram wrote:
Why will Skaven dominate the league?
Me and WizardX11 discussed this, so basically it is summed up there quite powergaming and we believe they dont fit really in the league, if you give us a reason maybe we will change our mind.

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2018 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Skaven will still not be in the league, @Bram