69 coaches online • Server time: 22:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nicktreaterofsane

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2018 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I just accidently set the game to run on windows media player instead of java, is there a way to swap fummbl runs on?
I made my team but forgot to add rerolls and such is there a way to add them or do I have to make a new team?
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2018 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

You want the .jnlp file to be opened by javaws.exe, so you need to set the association for the file. Sounds like it's set to open with the wrong program. Once you've done that, a good way to check you're ready to go is to spectate a match.

An admin will have to answer about adding re-rolls - you may want to join the FUMBBL discord, as it's easier to ask there and probably quicker
MonkeyMan576

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2018 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

If you made your team wrong I would think you would have to delete the team and rebuild it from scratch.
nicktreaterofsane

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2018 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I can deal with the team stuff but can you walk me threw the java change I'm really bad with computers and don't really know how to do what you said
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2018 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, depends a bit on the OS.

Find the .jnlp file and right click on it, there should be a "properties" option, and if you select that there is a part that says "Opens with: XXXX" and a button to change the program that opens it. Yours is probably set to windows media player, set it to Javaws.exe
 Jump to: