31 coaches online • Server time: 14:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2018 - 14:28
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I've now also added the option to edit injuries on players. Note that playing around with "death" can cause some crazy things. You've been warned.
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2018 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Can we use the season rules from bb2016 with these modifications?

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
Tomay

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2018 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Jopotzuki - SWl has been using the BB16 league rules for a year now, though a lot of it is still manual it is now pretty easy to do.

Thanks christer.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2018 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Are we able to see a log of a team's edits? Also a log of leagues/rulesets a team has passed through?

I imagine that some coaches will not want to play against teams that have been "artificially enhanced" or got a "quick start".

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2018 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Are we able to see a log of a team's edits? Also a log of leagues/rulesets a team has passed through?

I imagine that some coaches will not want to play against teams that have been "artificially enhanced" or got a "quick start".

Very good idea

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2018 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

What does 'Magic Fix' do?

It would be helpful if there also was a way to edit Fan Factor and a "Remove All Journeymen" button.

Anyway, these changes are great! Thanks heaps.

Last edited by Balle2000 on Dec 31, 2018 - 21:23; edited 3 times in total
Frylen

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2018 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I can’t access the new league staff feature to buy new players and rerolls in league membrers teams anymore. Am I the only one?
Sharkrudi

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2019 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for theses news, it's a real help for admin of league

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2019 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you plan to add a feature that lets stats increase or decrease beyond the current +/- 2?

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2019 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

How do we access these new controls?

(relatively new commissioner)

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2019 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

This is very helpful. Thanks a lot for your neverending enthusiasm for this site. You are amazing!!
Frylen

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2019 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I am still lacking the feature that I am certain existed when this thread began - buying and retiring players. I am almost certain it was removed during the fix with “you can’t buy players when team is ready” mentioned earlier in this thread. I am so very grateful for the major update but I feel it would be a shame if the feature was supposed to be and then disappeared by mistake (if it disappeared by purpose please tell me so I can shut up about this and stop dreaming). It would be awesome to for instance be able to reward players as a price. // a very needy user
koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2019 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Frylen wrote:
I am still lacking the feature that I am certain existed when this thread began - buying and retiring players. I am almost certain it was removed during the fix with “you can’t buy players when team is ready” mentioned earlier in this thread. I am so very grateful for the major update but I feel it would be a shame if the feature was supposed to be and then disappeared by mistake (if it disappeared by purpose please tell me so I can shut up about this and stop dreaming). It would be awesome to for instance be able to reward players as a price for instance. // a very needy user

Hmm. I dunno.

Are you sure that is wasn't just that the first teams that you edited were your own?

The simple workaround is that you give your coaches the gold and let them buy and retire their own players.

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2019 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I will not drink poison to prove it but I believe the feature was there right until that fix.. hmm but if I am the only one to claim this then I’ll have to reconsider. The workaround you mention could off course work so the problem is of a smaller nature
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2019 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm converting league players over to the new format and I notice the following "bug."

An awarded "Doubles" skill on a player, (as defined by a player's template in a custom rule-set) is only adding a standard 20k to a player's TV value, instead of adding 30k to that player's TV value on the team.

Jump to: