18 coaches online • Server time: 03:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Draft League Europe.

This is one easy-to-scroll place to read each coach's current and updated opinion on rules discussions and upcoming polls or votes in DLE.

Please just post in this thread ONE TIME ONLY, and if you change your mind about an issue, please edit your post to reflect your new views on the subject at hand.

This is an un-official place to voice your issues, concerns, and speculations, so feel free to use your one post however you feel most useful. I submit that if you keep your points to 3 paragraphs or less, the entire thread will be easier to read.

The issue at hand:

There may be a vote coming soon that deals with trying to make the 4th round of the DLE draft more relevant.

The official poll or vote question will be published here if it comes out.

Last edited by The_Murker on %b %08, %2019 - %00:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Doofr

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

"Doofr's spot reserved!"

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2019 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Murker's summary on the current topic, from DISCORD chat

"I don't see why the simple and best solution isn't to just keep making the same silly players as DLE always has, and just give everyone the SPP. So simple to understand. The +AV Shadow lino is a good example. He's fine with 16 SPP. Without, he is garbage. The mystery of DLE player creation becomes less a factor if all draftees have value, due to having skills plus SPP. The 'SPP on all players' is an overall league improvement, which happens to also improve the aspect we are talking about here, if you must, for some reason, pidgeon-hole it into this one area. SPP on every draft player improves every draftees usefulness and appeal, and because small teams have more room for improvement, and more room on the roster, they benefit more than large teams."

TL/DR.. if the door is opend to putting the right amount of SPP on all draft players, I think we should do that. I think it is good for everyone, and great for smaller teams.

Jump to: