38 coaches online • Server time: 14:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Waagh

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all, Iam new to fumbbl and really don't know where to post this but figured this spot would be close enough. So I am looking to join a group of people with the same passion for BB that play around the same time that I can play. I would love to join a group with an active chat server or something to just have others to chat about the game, hobby, strategy ect. Basically I am looking to make Football Friends! so feel free to send me a pm or point me in the direction of groups looking for new members. I tried 145 byt there never seems to be anyone on there when I am on.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey hey, welcome. Maybe we could get a bit more info out of you to send you on the best path.

What time zone are you? If European, are you a night owl then? If US, is this mostly after work (on the East Coast)?

Are you looking for just games or are you searching for a league structure?
Waagh

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I am east coast US time. Just looking for active players and chatters around the time after work or later.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Waaghafalga wrote:
Yes I am east coast US time. Just looking for active players and chatters around the time after work or later.

Okay, so there are a few options kicking about:

NCBB: College themed and styled league where players get 4 seasons to shine before they're drafted to the bigs. Several conferences, 9 games a season plus a bowl game, weekly deadlines. Talk to ex-convict.

NBFL: The bigs! An extension of the NCBB career path for players. 32 franchises done up with the touches of the NFL. Weekly games, NFL style playoffs, a draft of NCBB players and yours truly as commish. There is a waiting list.

SLA: Secret League America: Fairly active league based on the staggeringly full housemade rosters by Garion. I think its Koadah who runs that, although I could be wrong.

Also, do you have Discord for a chat client? We can invite you to a wider social circle there.
Waagh

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2019 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I have discord. Invite me into whatever! I just want to meet some more Blood Bowlers!
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2019 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly & Tzalaran are in charge of SLA.
SLA: Secret League America

[SL] Discord

Good luck.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2019 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

CBFL is also looking for some replacement coaches for season 2, if you're at all interested in Blood Bowl 7s
Roto

Post   Posted: May 04, 2019 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Both SLA and CBFL are loads of fun mate. I know that it can be somewhat tricky at times to get games in during those hours you're active (I'm active during the same periods so I understand your pain lol)

Post   Posted: May 04, 2019 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

New NCBB season starts soon. NCBB is the basic starting point for American FUMBBL League division coaches. Nine weekly matches, plus a bowl at the end. It's more of a social experience, with rivalries and fluff, a good place to get your feet wet and hobnob with the "in crowd" as well. We have a rookie conference for new teams, so you don't get beat up until you've had a chance to build. All players retire ("graduate") after four seasons, and we restrict the number of fouls allowed in most games. Season XXXI just wrapped up: it'll take a couple weeks for them to play their bowl games, so not having talked to commissioner Ex-Convict, I'd guess we'll start at the beginning of June or thereabouts.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2019 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

What has happened to NWL?
 Jump to: