59 coaches online • Server time: 23:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Best Batman is...
Adam West
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
MIchael Keaton
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Christian Bale
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Will Arnett
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Ben Affleck
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
That guy on HISHE
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
one of the many other dudes
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Macavity and his pie
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 25

Arktoris

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2019 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

It was an ordinary Saturday night bloodbowl game...that turned quite high octane!

Two teams with a combined TV 5310.

They brought everything...

We had one turn scores, multiple block double skulls, cage leaping sacks, a whopping 10 Touchdowns, 13 CAS, 14 nontactical revenge fouls, and a total 66 spps.

Robin my wardancer died...as usual. And a pretty nice storm Vermin...oh yeah...sorry...skaven "blitzer" gets strength chopped.

So...is this some kind of record?

What big action packed games have you had? Brag about them here, on this GLN thread!

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2019 - 07:18
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing game! Dead rats and elves always makes for a good game.
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2019 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I am about to just send you a game link and let you do the Game breakdown, cause the way you say stuff is pretty Epic!

gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2019 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

19 Completions in One Game!!

..gotta be a record, right?

JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2019 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know about one game, but I had one season that stood out from all the others, in league play: the Denvork Bronkorks (now Destroyt Ork City) and their NBFL S18 championship season. I posted three blogs about it, and did a recap of every game, but if I had to pick one game that was just awesome, it has to be the Super Bowl. All three scores in the match were defensive! The whole playoff series was (the third link above) was just to die for, though. Trick plays, dead legends, the whole shebang. All four games went to overtime, and we made the playoffs as a wildcard, by the skin of our teeth, despite only one loss in 14 reg-season games.

Post   Posted: May 03, 2019 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

gamelsetlmatch wrote:
19 Completions in One Game!!

..gotta be a record, right?

Amazing! More comps than turns! the power of dump-off!

Is 19 per team a record...how about total 22 overall?

/me goes looking for the recordopedia link.

Post   Posted: May 03, 2019 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
I don't know about one game, but I had one season that stood out from all the others, in league play: the Denvork Bronkorks (now Destroyt Ork City) and their NBFL S18 championship season. I posted three blogs about it, and did a recap of every game, but if I had to pick one game that was just awesome, it has to be the Super Bowl. All three scores in the match were defensive! The whole playoff series was (the third link above) was just to die for, though. Trick plays, dead legends, the whole shebang. All four games went to overtime, and we made the playoffs as a wildcard, by the skin of our teeth, despite only one loss in 14 reg-season games.

from wildcard to kings...sounds like a classic case of "Little engine that could".

If one dare calls Denvork, "little".