23 coaches online • Server time: 06:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2019 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Chivite wrote:
This all came to my head because I have never had the chance to play TT, I learned blood bowl just before moving to a country with 0 players, so I joined Fumbbl, anyhow, I'm about to go back to Europe and I would like to join tournaments and continue with the hobby with whomever plays in Ireland, so on the thought of being ready I thought of Naf style games, and looking in Fumbbl I found no obvious place to go, which made me think of the idea.

If the whole coding is too difficult, the games would be "goalless", and there is already something that manages it better, then how about some more intuitive tabs or links to this leagues?

Stryder runs tournaments here. Unfortunately you are locked into the same team for 9 weeks and the tournament already started.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=9298
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2019 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Good place to start for Irish BB, Chivite: https://www.facebook.com/irishbloodbowl/
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2019 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Make a team in a ruleset with naf rules and then go to gamefinder to find likeminded teams?

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
Chivite

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2019 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah @Jopotzuki, that is what i will do, but it would be good to maybe have a tab for them? or some kind of "new to the site friendly" access type of thing for them, I have been around for a bit over a year and a half and never crossed my mind to get a team NAF style made, then realize it wasnt straight forward... you know what i mean?
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2019 - 08:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Chivite wrote:
just before moving to a country with 0 players

And I thought I was in a bad spot in Dubai... zero TT here too, but there are gamers (role playing and board gamers). Sierre Leone? Man, thats a hardship posting!
FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2019 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Pre built teams, just optimise that with that Christer team update. Like, add said skills with a easy format (which can differ from the NaF sort of thing).