62 coaches online • Server time: 21:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2019 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

After this match my Elven Union team have a rather big rebuild coming. (There was a fourth killed that the apo saved to a SI - and the SI on his team was a kill too that their apo prevented Smile ).

[Given a number of these were crowd pushes they won't even count for the most cas against bit with ELF Neutral]

I kinda don't want to retire any of the teams I have - and keep going but what's the best way forward?

Go down to really low TV and get rid of the -ma -ma catcher and the -st linemen, or keep them around?
Loew

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2019 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I would sack the -st lineelf.. he has niggling too and guard means he has to be in the middle of the fight at some time.
I would keep the Catcher, though. 6447 blodgestep + tackle is still quite good, even if the player is expensive.
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2019 - 01:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes elves just explode! lol
Dont put any more SPP into the gimped players but dont try to get them killed either
Give your thrower sure hands for his first skill
You might want to be conservative for the number of positionals you are training up at a time because you dont have enough of a bench
I dont think you need 5 RR's so maybe drop one or two and just try to manage your TV to be just under 2000TV, including a 14 man bench ..once you get the team rolling again

MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2019 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

1) Sack Loana.
2) Get all positionals.
3) Get a bench.
4) Sack the other 2 injured guys.

Good luck.
 Jump to: