70 coaches online • Server time: 20:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DeeKay

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2019 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys,

Normally I'd just look through the forums for this kind of thing, but it's late and my search-fu is weak. Anyway, the reason I ask this question is after a particularly harsh game where one of my three Ogres suffered a Kill-Apo-Kill, my Ogre team has had a huge drop in team value. So much so that I'm not sure it'll ever see the light of day again, at least not in League play. It won't matter so much for this team, it was it's first game and I've made improvements to the starting line-up based on the game, but it did raise an interesting question. What do people do with teams that drop to a ridiculously low TV? I'm talking 800k TV or even lower. Is there a point where the team just never plays again or is there a way to continue with the team, however battered and bruised it may be?

With regards,
Dan.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2019 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Possibly with a thread like this someone may come to your "rescue" to play a game if they also have a low TV team. Also have you used the discord chat? Through the community - chat tabs at the top. You might find someone there who will play you.

Generally I would recommend starting with at least 4 Ogres by the way.

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2019 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

1 game played.
Lost an Ogre to a death.
Started with too many RRs.

Unless you love the name, restart it.
pokrjax

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2019 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Six ogres no rerolls is the ONLY way to start ogres.

I guess in league you can ask someone to make a new low tv team specifically to play you, not sure if that would be ok in ranked though. In both ranked and box you could enter a BAR brawl-lo, although you may then be drawn against teams up to 1500tv.
 Jump to: