33 coaches online • Server time: 13:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TrashMouse

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello and welcome to the Nuffle League, where every team is randomized! This creates a fun environment to play and each team will be different, you will never know what to expect! This will be a round robin style league so you play against everyone once. Every single player is in this league, so this opens up a lot of different playstyles that you probably never even thought of before. We currently have 13 players, but as season 1, we want to bring in some more to create a great beginning!

To join, please reply here or PM me and I can get you invited to our Discord. Once added, we can roll you a team.

1. You will roll 11d594 for your starting team. As long as it is a million gold or under, this is your starting team for a season. All players are available, from the regular teams, stunty teams, and secret league teams.

2. Player contracts are for life. No Firing players, injuries are permanent, this player is yours, once a player dies, they are gone from your team, you cannot re-hire the same player.

3. When you are ready to hire a new player, you will roll 3d594 and you HAVE to choose an option if you can afford it. If you cannot afford a player, you cannot hire a new player until after your next game.

4. If you need a Mercenary, you have to roll 1d137 for your mercenaries. Your mercs will all be of the same player. You cannot hire this mercenary. These are hired for a single game only. If you still require Mercenaries, they are rolled again for the next game.

5. Mercenaries that get SPP will keep that SPP. If a player rolls that lineman as an option, they will keep that SPP when they join the player's team that rolled them. These players will be cross season, meaning anything can happen.

6. Rerolls are 60k at team creation, 120k after. Apoths are 50k.

7. We are using the secret weapons weapons rules for each individual player. This means that stunty teams have the 6+/7+/8+/10+ rules. Some modifications have been made. The goblin stikka doesn't have a secret weapon, the knife is easily hidden.

8. Your team will have 7 Star Players join you for the season. To determine what star players you have available for a season, you will roll 7d127. These are your star players set for a season.

9. Blood Lust is a pain in the neck as there are not many thralls to go around. Anything with 1 ST or 5 ST and over cannot be used for Bloodlust. Anything undead or has no blood (Dryads, Elementals, Ghouls, Skeletons) cannot be used either. Anything too Chaotic cannot be used either (Usually Mutation on normal access). Everything else is fair game.

And as always, praise Nuffle and those dice!
Klazam

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Might be interested, what timezone?
TrashMouse

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Klazam wrote:
Might be interested, what timezone?

We have players all over, one in Australia, some in United States, and some in UK. We haven't had much trouble in the Beta getting games together.
dorfeus

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 07:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Could you provide a link to The league page please?
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by MenonaLoco on Oct 23, 2021 - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 18:09
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

MenonaLoco wrote:
Sounds fun. But this here turns off:
"2. Player contracts are for life. No Firing players, injuries are permanent, this player is yours, once a player dies, they are gone from your team, you cannot re-hire the same player."
This is already covered in badlands, with fluff. And its my reason to stay away from the league.

Boohoo, we all so sad cause the loco won't play Wink
TrashMouse

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

MenonaLoco wrote:
Sounds fun. But this here turns off:
"2. Player contracts are for life. No Firing players, injuries are permanent, this player is yours, once a player dies, they are gone from your team, you cannot re-hire the same player."
This is already covered in badlands, with fluff. And its my reason to stay away from the league.

Why would you have a random league where you could fire your worst players? That allows min maxing and this is supposed to be pure random, play with what you get, not rely on loners for the entire season when you start with a goblin, a pixie, and a snotling.

This is a nuffle league, it is meant to be brutal. This is like the dark souls randomizer runs of blood bowl.
MenonaLoco

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2020 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by MenonaLoco on Oct 23, 2021 - 23:25; edited 1 time in total
iena

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2020 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, might be interested but no Discord.

any way to play a team (somebody elses rolls in there?)
TrashMouse

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2020 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

iena wrote:
Hey, might be interested but no Discord.

any way to play a team (somebody elses rolls in there?)

Hello Iena,

We can roll for you, but you do not have to download discord, you can open it in your browser just fine. Over 50% of our players are new to Fumbbl so they don't check Fumbbl every day to check their matches (I know, weird right?).

Even by opening it in a browser every once in a while makes it easier to communicate. Completely up to you, I just know that it does result in faster and more convenient communication.
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2020 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Can you link to example of such team?
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2020 - 09:12
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Popcorn wrote:
Can you link to example of such team?

Sure, this is my successful Confuzinators. I just felt like continually hiring folks but you can see team progression in the matches played.
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2020 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

That is so metal, I want to join.
TrashMouse

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2020 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello popcorn, here is a link to the discord. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://discord.gg/XPXhvx
KingKurt

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2020 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

So, got a nice team now Smile

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=950588
 Jump to: