58 coaches online • Server time: 22:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 16:47
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I know it’s been rumoured, but today’s Warhammer Community has confirmation on an upcoming Snotlings roster. It’s also, I believe, a first look at the new models: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/04/18/warhammer-preview-3-revenge-of-the-previewgw-homepage-post-1fw-homepage-post-1/

I think they look great. I don’t own any of the new edition stuff besides the rule books so this may be my first purchase Very Happy

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

They look sweet, I will master them and lead them to glory! My dream team... Worse Ogres XD

Im assuming this will mean we need to rejig player icons. Make the Ogre gnoblars the icons from secret league etc? Most of the artwork is already done, Pump Wagon for example. No sign of trolls though which is interesting but I do notice a guy on stilts, probably something similar to goblin pogoer.

Oh I'm excited Smile
razmus

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

What's this? A team that's a powerhouse blending of goblins and ogres? If there was one thing I sat around at night huffing paint, wondering if I could get all the reliability of Ogres, sturdiness of snotlings, AND short-lived fun of secret weapons all in one team? And now all my fever-delirium dreams have been fulfilled! Now, if I could just have a leming-like player who could spontaneously explode causing a turnover and taking out nearby players with a cry of 'Oh Noooo!', my life would be complete.

Chivite

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

awesome stuff
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi mate,

Your next victory await in Box Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Im going to feel weird about having snotlings as a team in the box... and not khorne or brets... while slann are ok
Java

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

This is going to mess up my plans to reach the NAF 26. Easily solved, just need another team.

Worse than that, it's going to mess up my plans to fill the box grid. But wait, I just need to catch them like I did with ogres. So. Sorted too.

I love them then. Yeah. More stunties!

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

No Trolls? Gotta have Trolls! Artwork from the new Spike (shown in the promo-video) shows a troll chuckin' snots. Crossing fingers for rostered TROLLS.
Mattius

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

doomspider wrote:
No Trolls? Gotta have Trolls! Artwork from the new Spike (shown in the promo-video) shows a troll chuckin' snots. Crossing fingers for rostered TROLLS.

Certainly every other stunty team has access to throw team mate, so it would be a strange move from them not to have this.
akuku88

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I really like how these look. There will be so much more use for these models besides Blood Bowl.

No repetitions among them, are they going to arrive in a box of two non identical sprues? or perhaps it's just an upgrade pack with positionals to add to basic snots you have from the ogre team? The group picture show only 10 bases. So there has to be something more than shown. Or is the wagon seen as more than one player? There's 4 snots on it. Maybe it has a crazy staying power, but has it's parameters lowered as snots on it get hurt? Sounds like an overcomplication of rules.

So I guess pump wagon gonna be ST5 or ST6, and a serious number of additional skills, so it can do a lot of things on the pitch and the team is basically supporitng and protecting it, as well as fouling as there's no tomorrow

Disposable everywhere so you always have money for bribes and other inducements.

Perhaps a rule that allows secret weapons stay in game without using bribes? I mean snots can cheat having way more than 16 players in the roster, or maybe even on the pitch...

Lotsa questions, nice to see an all new official team.
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Chivite wrote:
Im going to feel weird about having snotlings as a team in the box... and not khorne or brets... while slann are ok

I dunno. Snotling are gonna be an official team. Slann were an official team. Brets and khorne have always been fan projects and nothing more.
Really excited to see the team composition

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont think slann are any more official than khorne or brets tbh.
GW washed his hands on them, and they do not apear on any almanac or rulespack released by them from 2016
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, they arent official anymore, they have been squated. but they were in crp, as JJ greenlight them pact and underworld. whereas the other 2 are fan made, but lets talk snotlings - this is what I have gathered from the live stream -

0-1 or 0-2fungus thrower (no idea on rules, guessing some kind of bomber)
0-1 or 0-2 fungus Hopper (no idea on rules though we know they are slightly faster than Snotlings)
0-1 or 0-2 Stilty Runner 6135 dodge, stunty, titchy, right stuff, side step (they said basically a snotling but ever so slightly faster and can side step)
0-1 or 0-2 pump wagon 5 5 1 8 Secret Weapon, Mighty Blow, Juggernaut, Dirty Player (confirmed skills, stat line is a guess but they did confirm St5)
0-2 trolls, just a guess, but there is artwork showing a troll throwing a snotling
0-16 snotlings 5135 dodge, stunty, right stuff, titchy, swarming (swarming might be like old titchy, I also wonder if it'll be something like - if a snotling is removed from the pitch another immediately appears in its place, like an endless supply of snots)

really looking forward to seeing the rules for this team, very excited. I always hated the lack of Swarming/old titchy on Snotlings in crp. Strange that there are seemingly only 10 based models in a box, hope we get new troll models as well as the one throwing a goblin is one of a very small number of models i dont like this edition.

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

dont believe my infos, just rumors:

6 trolls
2 pump vagons
1 thrower
1 hopper
1runner
16 snots
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2020 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

That just looks like the SL team with 3 new positionals. Can't imagine GW aren't aware of this place and SL, and surely wouldn't go for something so close
 Jump to: