53 coaches online • Server time: 13:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Polly

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2021 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to know if there is a guide to customize player icons and the field. Because I'd like to change some colors to my players. I've already seen that of the logo and the image of the single player but that's not what interests me. I would like at least to have a clarification regarding this topic. Thank you
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2021 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Short answer is probably no.

However if it's in a league where you can edit the ruleset rosters, you can probably create and set whichever player icon you want.

AFAIk there's no way to customize pitch beyond the team logo for coaches. There is an option in the client to switch between basic, default and customized pitch, but I don't know if you can add your own customized pitch (it's probably tournament specific)

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2021 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

There is this piece by whatball :
https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=22&page=15
There is also one by Fanky but i can't get my hand on it for now.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2021 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Fanky's guide is in here
https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=6314
Polly

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2021 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for these suggestions, I have read them, but I have seen that it is not possible to tell the program which new icons to use. So I imagine that as Shraaag said, only if you create your own league can you set this feature. But having never tried or seen, I don't know
jdm

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2021 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, if you create your own league AND use a custom ruleset, you can upload your own icons