27 coaches online • Server time: 10:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Java

Post   Posted: May 31, 2020 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone

My brain is buzzing due to medication and too much screentime so excuse me if I'm not making sense Razz

I was watching the replay of a GLT game and a PD happened. As a result of that, one coach (smallman) moved a player from the bench (a ball and chain if I recall correctly) onto the pitch, replacing another gobbo.

I am not sure if it ever came up in tabletop games, maybe it did, but I never thought it possible to use PD to change which 11 players you're setting up. Is that the correct way to interpret the rules? Is that something specific to the FUMBBL client?

There's another minor query which does not warrant a second thread. There's a couple of new stars that can play for Pact (Bulla Shardhorn and Guffle Pusmaw) and one of them can also play for regular Chaos. They both have Nurgle's Rot, which wasn't present on Bilerot Vomitflesh which I think is an older star.
Do you think you can get rotters on a Chaos or Pact team by using those two stars? Or the wording of Nurgle's Rot prevents it? Has anybody tried it in the client? :O
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 31, 2020 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Perfect defence does indeed allow you to switch reserves if you feel like it.

Post   Posted: May 31, 2020 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

You can't get a rotter on chaos or pact in the official rules. This was answered somewhere. Facebook or faq maybe.

I believe the client handles it correctly also.

Post   Posted: May 31, 2020 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

so, could you kick using the kick skill, roll PD and then substitute the kicker for another player but still benefit from the skill kick?
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 31, 2020 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Joost wrote:
so, could you kick using the kick skill, roll PD and then substitute the kicker for another player but still benefit from the skill kick?

Yep.
Or move the kicker to the LoS or to the sides, and still benefit from the kick skill you used earlier.