53 coaches online • Server time: 12:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Toml

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2020 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi hoping this is the correct place to post this question? I am a member of a league and my week 3 game somehow is showing as a loss on the league table but it was never played and there is no result in my record. We are now in a later week and my current opponent asked if I had asked you guys if its possible to remove that result and allow me to play the game even if its now later in the league? I don't believe I forfeited so not sure how it happened. Thanks in advance and support as although I have been a long time lurker and supporter I have played little over the last ten years and computers in general are not my strong point lol

Tom
WHW league
Herbivore Heroes
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2020 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I know once a game is forfeited then it cannot be undone. Certainly not by your League commissioner, who is the one that probably forfeit it in the first place.

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2020 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a way to find out what happened? Like a log?
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2020 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Toml wrote:
Is there a way to find out what happened? Like a log?

Ask your League Commissioner.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2020 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you go past the deadline? If so the commish probably forfeited.

If you can both play before the deadline (or agreed time) the commish could remove both teams from the league, have you play the game, add you back in and amend your points.
But that is probably more trouble than it is worth. You never know, it might mess things up.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2020 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

No worries, thanks for the responses. I'm sure we didn't go past the deadline and I don't believe anyone forfeited but as mentioned above its more hassle then its worth as we are nearing the end of the league. No worries folks. Hopefully see you on the virtual pitch at some point
Tom
 Jump to: